Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Hakai no Koto ❯ The End ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Maybe Deoxys can knock some sense into Red… *waggles eyebrows*
Disclaimer: Pokemon belongs to Nintendo and Shogakukan Comics. This non-profit, non-copyright infringing fanfiction belongs to me under international copyright laws and taking it is plagiarism. Thank you. *Phantomness bows*
Notes: <> for telepathy, ** for thoughts, italics if a pokemon talks
Chapter 4
 
Deoxys settled itself behind Red, watching its surroundings quietly. < We are not at home. >
“No.” Red agreed.
< Are you training, Father? >
“Not really.” Red sighed. “I can't really train any more.”
< Why not, Father? >
“It hurts too much.” Red said honestly.
Deoxys was still confused, so Red held the pokémon close and tried to let his memories bleed over. He was partially successful, though Deoxys had to shift to Speed form to sort through the mess.
Finally, Deoxys nodded. < But Father, I can't help. >
“I know.” Red reassured the pokémon. “I know. It's not your fault.”
< I don't think you should blame the Dragon Master though. > Deoxys told Red. < He … > Deoxys struggled for a moment, trying to find words, before finally it broadcast an image.
Red swallowed as he tried to clear his mind. The picture showed an Arbok protectively wrapped around a Persian. The intent was clear.
 
“But… I don't want him to do anything like that to me!” Red blurted. “I don't even want to like him!”
< But Father… >
It was at that moment that Lance walked out. He cast a sideways glance at the strange new pokémon Red had, before he walked past them.
Deoxys shook its head. It seemed like Father needed more encouragement.
 
Lance gave a panicked cry, as one of Deoxys appendages grabbed him. Red struggled for a moment, before Deoxys had a firm grip on him too.
“What in Lugia's name is your pokémon doing?” Lance demanded, sounding truly angry for once.
“I don't know!” Red lied.
< I think you and Father should mate. It would help both of you feel better. > Deoxys said matter-of-factly. Red choked and turned colors to match his namesake.
 
Lance frowned. “Your Father?”
Deoxys jabbed at Red.
“… You had sex with a pokémon?”
“What? No!” Red yelped. “It's Team Rocket's fault! They used my DNA to create Deoxys!”
“I see.” Lance said. He'd never expected something like this. The new pokémon smiled, before setting Red down in Lance's lap.
 
Red fidgeted, trying to get away. Lance clamped his teeth together, trying to ignore Red's wriggling and stifling a moan. He told himself quietly that it was just hormones and unexpected physical contact, but the idea of having sex with the Champion in his lap was starting to sound very appealing.
Red quit struggling, planning to flee as soon as he had the opportunity, and Deoxys let go of him, satisfied. He blushed a deeper red when he felt something hard poking him.
Oh for the love of Mew…
 
Lance smirked, golden eyes half-lidded. “Well, Red?”
“I am not…” Red hesitated, before realizing that he was also aroused. But Lance was an enemy, wasn't he? He shouldn't…
“Its just sex. We both want it, and it doesn't have to mean anything.”
Red's mind mutely registered Lance's words as true, and he had to concede the point. It didn't help when he felt Lance's hands slide around his waist, and the unexpected contact sent a jolt through his body. “Will it hurt?”
“Only a little,” Lance promised, and kissed him.
Lance was right, Red reflected, several hours later, as he cuddled against the man's chest. It really did feel nice.
 
He wasn't sure how, but things changed after that. It couldn't just be the sex, Red was sure, but Lance was being awfully considerate, and one morning when he woke up in a bad mood for no particular reason Lance gave him chocolate.
Red hadn't had chocolate in forever, but in the end, they wound up splitting the bar, and even if it was slightly stale Red appreciated the concern.
Maybe he was just desperate, Red thought, but whenever he and Lance lay intertwined, there was never anything unnecessary, just a blanket of contented feeling that made him feel good.
Maybe… maybe things had turned out for the best like this. After all, his empathy didn't die, and his pokémon - even Pika - kind of liked Lance now.
Was there any reason to leave, when he could stay and - maybe - be happy?
No.
 
Lance was even less sure than Red how the world had tilted two degrees without notifying him of the change. He was used to feeling empty, knowing that he would never have a chance at companionship again. His dragons were gone, far away where his mental swings would not damage them, and even the wild pokémon here avoided him.
But then Red had come, barged into his life, and …
And Red accepted him.
Red knew everything he had done. Red was Pika's owner. Red did not see eye to eye with the Elite Four.
Logically, Lance knew all of this, and even when Red held him, sometimes Lance wondered if it was all an elaborate ruse. But then Red would smile at him, brilliantly, and the Dragon Master would push those depressing thoughts into the back of his mind.
The sex might have started it for Red, but Lance had felt something crack just a little the day he first healed Aeroy, with nary a care for the consequences. It was all right. He would take them when the time came.
Until then, he would enjoy Red's company, and hope for the best.
 
End Chapter/End Fic
Completed 3/27/07
Yes, Arbok and Persian can breed. Shocked me too! And Lance is lonely too… *sniff*
YATTA! FIC COMPLETE! ^^
I realize that I wrote out Red's Snorlax and Poliwrath. Oops. I didn't put Snorlax in because I figured it'd be a hassle to feed, and Poliwrath's a freshwater pokemon, right? Though I confess I didn't want to use Snorlax while I simply forgot about Poliwrath. Eh, I'm not perfect.
Lance: Oh, we know that well
Shoyko: *Eating a chocolate bonbon* Fic over?
Phantomness: *Nods*
Shoyko: Woohoo! Angst muse gets a break!
Red: *grins and glomps Lance*