Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Just to Satisfy ❯ Worry ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not claim any of the Pokemon characters used in this chapter, because they are all property of Satoshi Tajiri and I haven't stolen the rights from him yet. I bet he has people try that all the time, actually; probably has to have bodyguards and stuff.
 
 
.
 
 
Sakura paced worriedly in front of the base for what felt like an eternity. Where is she? Did she get lost? Is she still trying to find the ariados' daughter? Was he actually a criminal that wanted to kidnap her? Biting her lip and moaning softly, she scolded herself for ever letting her friend go off on her own. She could be in trouble, and I'd never know!
 
Half an hour later, the drowsy venusaur perked up at the sound of pawsteps close by, and she called out with a yawn, “Kitty? Is that you?”
 
“No.” Instead of her dearest friend, a familiar absol stepped out of the shadows to greet his fellow rescuer with a nod. He glanced at the eevee-shaped house behind her and questioned, “Where is she?”
 
“She went to do a mission in Uproar Forest,” Sakura explained glumly, “and she hasn't come back yet. She's been gone nearly all day, and I'm a little worried.”
 
Blade nodded, eyes flashing with understanding. “She'll return,” he mumbled, trying to reassure her as his maroon gaze began to pick out shapes in the darkness. If she didn't know any better, she would've thought he was looking for the umbreon himself. When he padded over to sit quietly beside her, she had to hide her knowing smile by turning her head away from him.
 
I'm not the only one that cares about her.
 
 
.
 
 
Theme: Eternity
 
Lots of dragon-y love (and cookies!),
~DL (“Dragon Lover”)