Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Just to Satisfy ❯ Statistics ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not claim any of the Pokemon characters used in this chapter, because they are all property of Satoshi Tajiri and I haven't stolen the rights from him yet. I bet he has people try that all the time, actually; probably has to have bodyguards and stuff.
 
 
.
 
 
“. . . there's a seventy-five point zero one percent chance of encountering a sandshrew who knows dig in Great Canyon, and exactly a thirty-three percent chance of encountering a female sandshew who knows dig-and there's also a thirteen point seven percent chance . . .”
 
The porygon rambled about percentages and statistics, unaware of the girls' growing irritation. Sakura was chanting the several ways a rescuer should not injure his or her escort, and the umbreon winced at every “and” the intelligent pokemon tacked onto an increasingly run-on sentence-paragraph-novel? It might as well have been a collection of encyclopedias, with all of the information he was willingly sharing. Kitty whispered to her partner, “I can't believe I'm going to say this . . . but I'm starting to miss Gengar.
 
“I'd laugh, but so am I.” Pulling herself up arrogantly, she attempted to imitate the ghost's cackle. “Kekekeh, missing me already? I'm surprised, I didn't know I was that attractive! Kekekekekeh!” She smiled as Kitty snickered at her impersonation, glad to bring her attention off of the exasperating escort, if only momentarily. Glancing at the pink-and-blue pokemon and wincing when she realized he was still rambling about his precious numbers, she muttered, “If I ever accept another mission from this guy, smack some sense into me.”
 
“. . . and there's an eighty-nine point one zero three five nine percent chance that you'll be attacked by a mouse-like pokemon while traversing dark forests . . .”
 
 
.
 
 
Theme: 33 % (percent)
 
Lot of dragon-y love (and cookies!),
~DL (“Dragon Lover”)