Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Just to Satisfy ❯ Special Delivery ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not claim any of the Pokemon characters used in this chapter, because they are all property of Satoshi Tajiri and I haven't stolen the rights from him yet. I bet he has people try that all the time, actually; probably has to have bodyguards and stuff.
 
 
.
 
 
Once again, she was subjected to Gengar's tortures as she wandered around town looking for Sakura, badge in hand. She had found it while closely examining the dirt path around the base, but now she had lost her partner. Where'd she go? She said she was going to look over here, but I don't see her . . . Frowning as her worry began to grow, she wasn't prepared for the claws that wrapped around her middle and lifted her from the path, and she gave a startled shriek as she began to kick wildly at her aggressor. “Gah! Put me down, put me down, put me down, now!
 
“Geh, calm down, Kitty,” was Gengar's half-amused half-annoyed reply, but instead of yielding to her request he threw her roughly over his shoulder and started to walk in another direction as his victim screamed in indignation. Ignoring her protests with a mischievous grin, he commented to irritate and silence her, “Stop wagging your butt around, it's quite noticeable without you doing that.” She smacked him in the face with her tail in response, and she huffed exasperatedly when he only snickered at her discomfort before asking where he was taking her.
 
“I don't appreciate the position I'm in, Gengar.
 
“Kekeh, hold your horses, Ms. Wag-My-Tail,” he said playfully, pushing her threatening tail away when she went to smack him again with it. “You'll see when we get there, which'll be soon. You're pretty light, to be honest.” Without giving her further explanation for her sudden abduction, he walked throughout town with the umbreon on his shoulder as the villagers looked on with a mix of bewilderment and amusement, not even offering a helping hand as they went on with their business. He reached the billboard in front of the pelipper-shaped building and finally set a very disgruntled Kitty down next to a very confused Sakura. “Special deliver, ma'am,” he bowed teasingly, enjoying the furious stance his abductee gave him before taking his leave with a cheery whistle.
 
Sakura blinked, took one look at the retreating ghost and the livid fox before her, and then asked the last question Kitty wanted to hear that moment: “What just happened?”
 
 
.
 
 
Theme: Light
 
Lots of dragon-y love (and cookies!),
~DL (“Dragon Lover”)