Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Not My World - A Misty bashing fanfic ❯ Chapter 1: World #1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Pokemon belongs to Nintendo and Shogakukan Comics. This non-profit, non-copyright infringing fanfiction belongs to me under international copyright laws and taking it is plagiarism. Thank you. *Phantomness bows*
Notes: <> for telepathy, ** for thoughts, italics if a pokemon talks
Title: Not my World
Author: Shadow/Phantomness
Pairings: Many. They vary between dimensions.
Rating: PG-13
Rant: Inspired by a bunch of plotless lemon, playing pokemon, general anti-Misty sentiment, and other things. Contains multiship and harem situations. Both het and shonen-ai maybe even some shoujo-ai present.
Summary: Angered by Misty's brutal treatment of Ash and overall bitchiness, a goddess decides to send her through a multitude of worlds, so she can learn humility and to appreciate her life.
Warnings: AU, Misty-bashing, dimensional travel,
Timeline: Probably somewhere during Johto League
Chapter 1 - World #1
 
Misty Waterflower woke up in a foul mood. That little twerp Ash had gotten their traveling group lost again, and now, she was never going to make it to the Water Pokemon Conference in Turquoise City!
As she looked around, however, she discovered that she was alone in the woods. Ash and Brock were nowhere to be seen, and her Togepi was gone! In fact, all she had was her backpack with two changes of clothing, only three poke balls and her sleeping bag!
She angrily stomped through the woods. It took half an hour until she reached what looked like civilization, a small town, but better than nothing. She saw the familiar dome of the Pokemon Center up ahead, and so, went inside.
“Hello.” The Nurse Joy said pleasantly. “Were you looking for your parents?”
“No.” Misty said shortly. “Where am I?”
Nurse Joy frowned. “It's not good for children to run around alone, you know. But this is Turquoise City.”
“Is this where the Water Pokemon Conference is being held?” Misty asked, excited.
“Yes.” Nurse Joy said. “Would you like to buy a ticket?”
“Yes please!”
“That will be five hundred pokeyen.”
Misty rooted around in her jean shorts, dug out her wallet, and handed the bills over to the Nurse Joy.
“Pleasure doing business with you. The conference starts tomorrow.”
Misty nodded, and left the Pokemon Center. She was walking down the street, admiring a row of pretty water pokemon plush dolls at a roadside stand when she caught sight of a familiar figure.
“Ash!” She yelled.
The boy turned around, startled. Misty grinned. It was Ash all right!
 
“You jerk!” She stormed up to him, manifesting her mallet as she did so. “What were you thinking?”
Ash just blinked at her, a second before she slammed him into the ground.
“How dare you leave me alone out in the woods?”
A small crowd had begun to gather, and Misty watched as Ash pushed himself to his feet. But… something was different…
Why was he wearing a dark blue and light blue jacket, long-sleeved, instead of his blue-and-white short-sleeved one? And where was Pikachu?
 
“Excuse me,” Ash said, standing. “But do I know you?”
“What? How dare you play stupid, Ashton Ketchum!” Misty demanded.
The boy frowned. His eyes were bluish-gray, she noticed, not chocolate brown. “I'm afraid that isn't my name. I'm Ashura Waterflower from Cerulean City.”
“That can't be right!” Misty yelled. “I'm Misty Waterflower from Cerulean City! You and your Pikachu wrecked my bike en route to Viridian!”
“But I don't have a Pikachu. And I've certainly never met you before.” Ashura's eyes hardened. “And you say that your name is Misty Waterflower? That cannot possibly be correct. I only have three sisters - Daisy, Violet, and Lily.”
 
Misty gaped at him in shock.
“By the way,” Ashura continued. “I believe you owe me an apology.”
“You jerk! I can't believe you!”
Misty prepared to mallet him again, but that was when a voice stopped her.
“Please. These senseless displays of violence will get us nowhere. Why not use a Pokemon Battle to settle the score?”
“Of course, sensei.” Ashura said, with a polite bow to the speaker.
Misty's eyes widened. It was her idol, Lorelei. Surely Lorelei would remember her!
 
“Lorelei! Don't you remember me? Misty Waterflower?” She asked.
Lorelei blinked, twice. “I'm afraid I have never seen you before, little girl. Why did you attack my student?”
“S-Student?”
“Yes. Ashura is my student in the ways of Water Pokemon Mastery.”
“That can't be! I'm more of a Master than he is!”
“Well then, I am sure we will see. Three on three then?”
 
The spectators hurriedly cleared a space, as Ash and Misty took opposite sides of the arena. Misty smirked.
“Misty chooses Staryu!” She called, throwing the poke ball forwards.
The poke ball split open, but instead of Staryu, there was… Psyduck?
“Oh no…” The trainer groaned.
“Hmm, a Psyduck? Interesting.” Ashura smiled. “Vaporeon, I choose you!”
He threw a poke ball forwards, revealing a sleek, blue-finned water eevelution. Misty swallowed.
What was going on here? She had expected Totodile, and maybe Squirtle, but…
“Psyduck! Use Scratch!”
Ash actually laughed at that, shaking his head. “You except that to hurt my Vaporeon? Acid Armor!”
Vaporeon melted away into sparkles of mist and water, faded from view. Misty looked around frantically for it, but Vaporeon did not materialize a moment later, when a Quick Attack barreled into Psyduck.
Psyduck began to run around in circles, confused. Misty grinned. This was her chance! “Psyduck! Hurry up and get a headache!”
Vaporeon clamped sharp teeth into Psyduck's head with a Bite attack, and as Psyduck shook his head back and fourth, Misty grinned.
This was in the bag! “Psyduck, use Confusion!”
The waves struck Vaporeon, but to her astonishment, the water pokemon shook them off in seconds.
“Finish it.” Ash grinned. “Surf!”
Vaporeon nodded, calling up a huge wave of water that swamped Psyduck. Being as the dumb duck was unable to swim, it passed out and Ash wound the first round.
 
By now, Misty was staring at him in something abject to horror. Ash shrugged. “Well?”
“Grr! Corsola, go!”
“Interesting choice, but its weakness will be difficult to deal with.” Ash said. “Hydro Pump.”
Vaporeon gave a smirk, nodding, as twin streams of water smashed into Corsola. The pokemon squealed in shock, and misty winced.
She had expected another Surf attack, during which Corsola could have easily gotten to the Vaporeon and used Pin Missile…
Corsola passed out quickly under the onslaught of Hydro Pump.
 
“Not much of a Master, are you?” Ash asked. “But then again, what can a girl with no hometown say?”
“I am from Cerulean City!”
“Liar.” Ash said pleasantly. “Unless you're a bastard half-sister I never knew I had, well… that would be different.”
He crooked a finger at her, challengingly. “Well?”
“Grrr! Poliwhirl, use Hypnosis!”
Vaporeon dropped off into dreamland, as Misty threw Ash a confident smirk.
 
Ash did not look very disturbed. He swapped for another pokemon, and Misty sucked in a breath as an elegant Dewgong was revealed.
“Dewgong, Ice Beam.”
The seal pokemon breathed out a beam of concentrated ice at Poliwhirl. Poliwhirl dodged, and then retaliated with Water Gun.
“Blizzard.” Ashura commanded.
“Poliwhirl, quick! Use Hypnosis again!”
Poliwhirl nodded, putting Dewgong to sleep. However, Ash began to smile, and that was when Dewgong began to snore...
Waves of concentrated sound blasted Poliwhirl backwards. Shakily, it got up and used Double slap.
Little damage was done, and when Dewgong woke up, one good Take Down sent Poliwhirl spiraling down into oblivion.
Dewgong shuddered once or twice, but was still standing when Ash recalled her.
“Some Master.” Ash said.
“Excellent job,” Lorelei complimented.
Ash smirked. “Well, I had a wonderful teacher.”
To Misty's horror, Lorelei actually blushed, and then the two of them walked away arm in arm.
Misty sank to her knees crushed, and disbelieving…
 
End Chapter
Started 9/1/06
Completed 12/24/06
Yes, Misty is a bitch! ^^ And she's traveling through dimensions…
Ash: ^^
Lance: Will there be championshipping?
Phantomness: Probably, but we'll have different pairings depending on the world…