Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ One Long Journey ❯ Who is this girl! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey! Bunnie here, I'm kinda busy with school work, so I'll only get about a chapter every 3 or 4 days. I know they're only a page or two long, but I try. I want some reviews too. I know your reading this. Even if it's "OMG!!111!! this stry sux on ice I meen cum on, you sooo gpt ta get a lif!!11!1 and n0bodie liks Tokyo memew!1! I hope misty dies1!!1" Of course, then I might not finish it… The spelling might have rotted my brain.

>Oh yeah! I forgot, I don't own Poke'mon or Tokyo Mew Mew<

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


"What? Myakka's sister? She's my mom's she can't have another older sister! Then you would be my aunt, but I only have 2 aunts!" `Mint was one confusing girl', Misty thought.
"Of course. I'm Tracey's younger sister."
"All right, that makes no sense! You look older than him, and he never mentioned a sister!" Misty said logically.

"I am Sakura's cousin." Mint said smiling.
"You're not. `Fess up already. Stop playing these dumb mind games. Just tell me who you are!"

"You'd never believe the truth." Mint sighed.
"Try me! And stop the drama, this is sounding like a soap opera."
"I'm Ash's older sister."
"I said tell the truth!" Misty said audibly.
"I am. I can prove it." Mint's smile was gone.
"How? It's not like you can call Ash."
"I can call his mother." Mint said defiantly.
"Fine. Try. It won't work though." Misty was so gonna prove this girl wrong.
"We'll see." Mint said all traces that she had ever smiled gone.

One pissed looking girl and one defiant looking girl made their way towards a phone. (A/n: the phone with the picture screen like on the TV show) Mint dialed Ash's Mom's phone number and waited.

`How'd she get the number?' Misty wondered.



"Hey Mom." Said Mint a little to cheerfully.
"Oh Mint um, hi honey! Who's that with you?" Mrs. Ketchum asked.
"This girl named Misty I met during battling. She says she knows
Ash and the gang" Mint was so cheerful, it was a bit unnerving.
"Oh, Misty, dear! How have you been?" Mrs. Ketchum seems happier to see Misty than Mint.
"I'm fine. I know this'll sound odd, but is Mint really your daughter?
Mrs. Ketchum smiled nervously. "Everyone seems to be my child nowadays, but Mint… she is my child not just a friend of the family."
"Mint, you said you had a battle. Did anyone or anyone's Poke'mon get hurt?"
"Nobody got hurt, Mom." Said Mint, still so cheerful it hurt.
"So...who won?" asked Mrs. Ketchum nervously.
"Misty did." Mint said, her cheerfulness faltering for a split second,
"Misty, good job, I knew you were an amazing Poke'mon trainer!"
Mrs. Ketchum quickly realizing her mistake added, "I'm sorry, Mint. I know you are a very good trainer too. Do you mind if I speak to Misty alone for a second?"
Mint's cheerful disposition disappeared, "Go ahead. Misty, after you're done, could you meet me in the Stack?"

"Stack?" misty asked.

"The teen club, where we were with Ichigo." Said Mint, feebly trying to get back her cheerfulness.

"Oh right, sure."

Mint walked away towards the elevator, pushed the button, then waved to Misty as she got on.


"We don't have much time Misty. I need to tell you some important things, so don't interrupt me! Now, Mint Aizawa is not my child. She's not related to anyone you should know. Don't trust her. Befriend her, but whatever you do, don't trust her!" Mrs. Ketchum said very quickly. She shook her head a little, "So, what did you say your beginners' Poke'mon was?"
"Uh...My Cru's name is Myth." Misty was very confused, sure Mint was a little strange, but this was whacked!
"Of course. Let me send Myth a gift."
"Wow thanks Mrs. Ketchum," Misty didn't even know her that well, and she was sending presents!

After a few seconds of rummaging around Mrs. Ketchum pushed some buttons and there was a whirring sound. A few mechanical beep later two potions were sitting on the counter. "They're hyper potions so wait `til Myth is weak. Take care now, and remember what I said, good bye!"

"Thanks Mrs. Ketchum! Bye" Misty turned off the phone. That was the weirdest conversation she had ever had!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mint: Jeeze Bunnie, you are one of the worst writers I have ever seen! I mean that is such a sucky way to end the chapter.

Misty: I dunno, it is a flashback chapter, so it wasn't to like have me develop emotionally as a character.

Mint: Nobody cares about you developing!

Misty: Your just sad cuz she made you a delusional loser, who calls on her `mother' every time she needs some thing!

Mint: I AM NOT DELUSIONAL!!!

Misty: Yes you are! You think Ash's mom is your mother!

Mint: Fine I bet I will turn out to be an awesome character with super powers that will destroy you!

Misty: Like I said delusional…

Bunnie: Ok guys, let's keep on topic! If you review I'll post your name in this area and answer any questions, so get those reviews out! Bye!