Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Quest ❯ A perverted FEMALE Buizel? ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Pokemon Quest
 
And so the group of young teens was back on the road, Jacob with a proud look on his face and Lucario walking alongside him. Izy was getting a little anxious while Anna had her usual smile on.
 
“What's up, Izy?” Jacob asked as the girl replied, “A contest is being held in the next town and I can't wait to enter in it.”
 
This wasn't too inconvenient as the next town, Grazzalia, didn't have a gym. This way, Jacob could actually see Izy's contest in its entirety this time around.
 
While the group walked along, they came across a small lake. Jacob sniffed his armpits and gagged suggesting, “Hey, guys, should we have a bath here?”
 
Izy stared at Jacob, eyes twitching while the boy seemed a bit out of the loop. What was so bad about bathing?
 
Anna smiled and said, “Sure,” taking off her clothes almost instantaneously, Jacob understanding Izy's response and letting down a slight nosebleed, Lucario a bit confused. Pokemon were naked most of their lives if not all the time, so how was it any different for humans?
 
After a little while, Izy was convinced that she also needed to wash herself off and the entire group got in the bath, Jacob subjected to the other side of the lake so he couldn't be near the bathing girls. Lucario, curious as could be, swam back and forth trying to figure out the reason seeing the opposite gender in the nude was such a big deal.
 
Being a Pokemon, and an infant at that, he saw nothing wrong with it. Sure, he noticed significant differences between each gender's body structures, but he failed to understand why Jacob couldn't look at a naked girl and vice versa.
 
Izy sighed, admitting that the warm temperature of the lake was quite soothing when Anna splashed her in the face with a playful smile. Izy got up and started a splash fight with her, Jacob watching them and letting down tears.
 
“I wanna join in their splash fight too!” he whined. But while the girls splashed each other, Lucario joining in on the fun since he was allowed to, a large body of water shot up and soaked each of them from head to toe.
 
Jacob ran over with a look of panic on his face shouting, “GIRLS, WHAT HAPPENED HERE!!!?” Izy slapping him hard in the face shouting, “GET BACK TO YOUR SIDE!!!!”
 
“That was fun,” Anna said with a warm smile while the two just looked at her, blinking until Lucario was sent into the side of the lake by a small blast of water.
 
The others climbed out, wrapping towels around themselves and looked carefully for what had caused this. Lucario's eyes widened as he pointed in the water, a light-brown weasel Pokemon with two tails poking its head up with a playful grin on its face.
 
Jacob and Anna's eyes sparkled as they shouted, “It's a Buizel!” Anna adding, “It's so cute!”
 
The Buizel turned around and slapped its tails against the water letting loose a shockwave known as Sonic Boom. The Sonic Boom carried some water with it, so despite it missing the others completely, it did splash them a little.
 
Izy groaned and said, “Let's just go. We're clean enough, right?”
 
“We're not leaving yet,” Jacob remarked, Izy staring at him as Anna nodded and said, “I understand. You want to catch that Buizel.”
 
“That's right!” Jacob replied with sparkling eyes, “Buizel is another one of those Pokemon I've always wanted! They're just so… beautiful…”
 
Izy smacked her forehead, knowing she could do nothing about it as she walked away saying, “I'm gonna go change first.”
 
Buizel grinned and released another Sonic Boom that passed right by Izy, blowing her towel off as she fumed at the head. She didn't want this thing in the group.
 
The Buizel broke out into hysterics as Anna smiled and said, “Such odd behavior from a fellow female.”
 
“How can you tell that Buizel's a girl?” Jacob asked as Anna replied, “I just know these things.”
 
Jacob thought hard about what the most effective Pokemon would be against a Buizel. Well, he had nothing with a big advantage over water types, so he simply turned to Lucario and said, “Go get her!”
 
Lucario nodded and dove into the water swimming towards Buizel, who grinned wickedly. The weasel Pokemon circled around Lucario at an incredible speed, using her tails as a propeller like the kind you see on motor boats. Unbeknownst to the infant, Buizel was mustering up a whirlpool and was soon trapped within it.
 
Jacob's eyes went wide as he shouted, “LUCARIO, GET OUT OF THAT!!!”
 
Lucario started to put the pedal to the metal as he swam as hard as he could to fight the current, but the whirlpool was too strong and Buizel was having a blast from this. The weasel laughed so hard, tears came from her eyes.
 
At this very moment, Izy returned with her clothes on now as her eyes went wide. Lucario was doing horribly and all that Buizel could do was laugh like a maniac.
 
“This looks bad,” she said as Jacob nodded, then Izy narrowed her eyes and said, “You know both of you are still in your towels, right?”
 
“Yeah,” Jacob replied as Anna smiled adding, “We know.”
 
Izy sighed, shaking her head. Did these two have no shame whatsoever? Nevertheless, Lucario eventually became so fed that his eyes glowed blue just like they had during the previous gym battle.
 
Buizel stopped laughing and stared with her eyes wide open, Lucario transforming the whirlpool into his own tidal wave. He launched it towards his opponent hitting Buizel hard, but in the process took things a little overboard, hitting the humans with it except for Izy who'd seen it coming.
 
Luckily, their towels had stayed on, but now the towels were pretty useless as they were soaked too. What was worse was that the surf attack seemed to have had no effect on Buizel as she rose up from the water, clapping her hands as if she wanted another run.
 
“This is getting ridiculous,” Izy said as Jacob nodded saying, “You're right, this has gone on long enough. Lucario, use Aura Sphere!”
 
Lucario nodded and cupped his hands together, forming a powerful ball of energy and hurled it at Buizel who was too joyful to notice the orb coming at her. The ball hit her dead on creating an explosion while she skidded across the lake to the other side, her head slamming hard against the edge of the lake.
 
The group quickly ran over to the other side while Buizel really seemed to be out cold. That Aura Sphere had really pulled a number on her.
 
“At least it's over,” Izy said, “Quick, Jacob, use your Pokeball!”
 
Jacob nodded and pulled out a Pokeball only for Buizel's body to twitch as the weasel regained consciousness, climbing up out of the water with anger on her face. This was clearly no longer a game to her.
 
“There we go,” Jacob said with a grin as Izy nodded and replied, “With Buizel on land, Lucario should have an easier time beating it.”
 
“Buizel's a her!” Jacob and Anna replied in unison, Izy certain that the weasel was a male after it played a boyish joke on her.
 
Jacob shouted a command as Lucario charged at Buizel preparing a force palm, but the weasel simply sidestepped it, ramming her elbow into Lucario's side for a quick attack. The weasel then released a water gun from its mouth blasting Lucario into a tree, the infant groaning in pain.
 
“Don't let her get to you!” Jacob snapped, Lucario rising to his feet. But Buizel simply grinned and surrounded her body with water and rushed towards the infant. This was an attack known as Aqua Jet and 99% of the time, it never missed its prey.
 
Jacob knew that his only option was to counter it, so he shouted, “LUCARIO, HIT HER WITH ANOTHER AURA SPHERE!!!”
 
But as the sphere was launched, the shield of water around Buizel seemed to soften the blow by a lot as the weasel rammed her head into Lucario's tummy. Lucario breathed heavily, feeling rather weak now.
 
“Jacob, why not just give up on catching Buizel?” Izy asked as Jacob shook his head saying, “I've waited too long for an opportunity like this. Lucario, you've faced worse! Don't give up just yet!”
 
The infant's eyes went wide as he rose to his feet, his eyes glowing red. Buizel's eyes struck fear once again as Lucario proceeded to deliver a fierce onslaught of attacks only known as Reversal.
 
Buizel felt a lot of pain from this move as her eyes spun, the weasel collapsing on the spot. This was it, Jacob's chance to catch this troublemaker.
 
He whipped out his Pokeball and hurled it at the weasel as a light consumed her within the ball. The Pokeball swayed back and forth for a little while, but eventually stopped as Buizel's capture was official.
 
Jacob and Anna rejoiced, both doing a happy dance together as Izy just groaned thinking, `Well, at least he's happy.'
 
Jacob and Anna both finally put their clothes back on and didn't need the towels anymore, and it was back to adventure. With a water type in his team, perhaps Jacob's battles would be a bit easier now. Who knew what kind of asset Buizel would be?
 
We now take you to Donavan and Jenna who were in a battle with a trainer who seemed to be in possession of a rare Pokemon knock as Larvitar. It was like a small dinosaur-type creature with a stubby horn atop its head.
 
The other trainer gritted his teeth as Larvitar was currently being overpowered by Corpish, Dratini, Rhyhorn and Glameow, but then gritted his teeth shouting, “USE HYPER BEAM!!!”
 
Larvitar opened its mouth shooting a powerful beam hitting all four who were dumb enough to be standing close enough to each other as they all fell to the ground. “No, we were so close!” Jenna cried as the boy held onto his Larvitar shouting, “Get lost or I'll call the authorities!”
 
But much to all three humans' surprise, the four Team Advent Pokemon seemed to have survived the attack. This was something as Hyper Beam was one of the most powerful attacks in existence.
 
The truth was, they had technically lost, but their hearts were telling them otherwise. They'd grown so fed up with failure, that they couldn't accept the fact that their bodies couldn't handle anymore.
 
“They're doing this all for us,” Donavan stated as Jenna sniffed saying, “I'm so touched.”
 
What happened next was a huge shock. Glameow let out a loud battle cry as her body expanded to 6 times its original weight and had the build to prove it. Her ears were much longer than before and her fur was now like the sky, light blue with a mix of the white color clouds normally had. With her whiskers coming out of her cheeks, Glameow had evolved into Purugly.
 
The same seemed to be happening with Corpish as his body became a bit longer. His back legs also seemed to become bigger and stronger while his front legs remained the same but developed spikes on the front of them. His shell had reconstructed itself to look more like a gaping mouth with fangs and the white on his chest now had two additional blue stripes. With a shining star atop his forehead, Corpish had become Crawdaunt.
 
Dratini also changed as her serpent-like body became twice as long as it was before. The white in some spots had been replaced with an ocean-blue color and her tail and neck now had blue pearls on them. She also had what looked like wings on the sides of her head and a horn at the top. She had become Dragonair.
 
Rhyhorn also started to change and far more significantly than the others. He had gone from relying on four legs to only needing two, developing a pair of strong arms and a set of claws on the end of each. His horn was much longer and had turned from matching his grey skin color to white and looked like the end of a drill. He also had a long tail now. Rhyhorn had evolved into Rhydon.
 
Donavan and Jenna couldn't have been happier, and soon enough, Larvitar had been defeated and was now there's to take to Varen, the trainer just standing there, wide-eyed and jaw dropped.
 
“NOOOO!!!!” he cried into the sky after they'd left, and at this very moment, Perona peered behind a bush at the young boy who had been rumored to own a rare Larvitar.
 
She walked over to him and snapped, “Give me your Larvitar right away!” as the boy glared shouting, “You're too late! Someone else already stole him from me!”
 
Perona bit her lip thinking, `No, even with the new Pokemon, Donavan and Jenna couldn't have stolen it. It must have been one of the other generals.”
 
But she didn't know that sometimes, luck was on the evil duo's side, and today Lady Luck had certainly paid them a visit.