Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Titan's. ❯ The past. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Mt. Silver was once the base of an evil group who had taken over the entire world by enslaving some of the most powerful Pokemon in existence. Only one of the Legendary Pokemon remained free, and thus Arceus himself was out done. He would fall against the force of the other Legendary Pokemon when he was saved by a human's trained Pokemon's strength.

The human had a strong Nidoqueen, Raichu, Arcanine, Blastoise, Charizard and Pidgeot to fight off the Legendary Pokemon with, while Arceus made his escape. The world was falling into darkness, and he could not allow that to happen.

The human who had risked everything to save him, and the human was the key. He had decided then and there, that he would select a group of humans to become hero's in that era. An era of wars and castles, where Pokemon belonged to the rich or ran wild in the untamed forests and across the mountain ranges.

There were twenty humans and their battling Pokemon who had banded together to try and free the Legendary Pokemon from the grasp of the Crystal Clan. Little by little, the Clan was taking over the regions, and they couldn't let it happen. Most humans ducked their heads and went on with life, but this group had decided from the start they would stand and fight.

The youngest of them was ten, and as Arceus spied on them, he was shocked to find that youngster was a leader among them. The group had a healer that traveled with them, and two Aura users.

The healer was usually the one pushed to his limits with his Pokemon helping him, but in the end, everything worked out alright for them, after each battle they were doing alright...they were getting by little by little.

If all the humans had the ability to fight like the Aura user's did, Arceus knew this war would be over much sooner, and some of his creations could take their place in the world again.

So the night of the Lunar Eclipse, he visited them. The Pokemon were tense, and so were the humans, had Arceus fallen as well as the other legendary?

No, he was here to give them a gift. A warped gift for each of the 17 warriors who did not have the ability to fight with their Pokemon with anything more then swords and arrows.

He started with the one who had saved him, entering her mind with force, as she fell to her knees, holding her side's in pain as her Pokemon all stared in horror at what was taking place. Her hair went from being dull and brown, to long, beautiful and blue.

A small horn sprouted on her forehead, as white, small wings sprouted on either side of her head, right behind her ears. Her peasant's tattered dress was transformed into a tight fitting outfit of blue and white. A necklace was created around her neck, with a small blue orb resting there, and at the base of the dress in the back, were two more dark blue spheres.

After the pain of the transformation had passed, her once brown eyes opened to show the light red color that now rested in them.

"I am giving you all a gift... binding you to a Pokemon...free the ones that the Crystal Clan holds in their grasp." The legendary Pokemon spoke, as the transformations of the other's started.

They were the first Pokemon Titans, 17 humans transformed into half human beings, bond forever with the Pokemon that Arceus had chosen for them, chosen to be hero's by the legendary leader, just as their children after them, and the ones after them, would all be chosen to carry the genes for being a true hero, a Pokemon Titan.

Pokemon Titans appear to be human, for the most part until you get to the fact they can launch various types of attacks and energy from their hands, mouths, or even have super strength.

Over the 40 Generations that have passed since the original 17, all sorts of Pokemon Titan's have been born. Some, never train themselves in how to battle, or how to fight, and thus their genes lay dormant for the majority of their lives.

But this... this is the story of those who live in the Crystal Islands, a string of islands that rests in the waters to the West of the Sinnoh Region.

The ones who understand their gift, and those who don't. Those who can truly see, and those who can't.

This is a story of the modern day Pokemon Titan's... is the world even ready for this?

--
A/N: Anyone excited to see more of this story? I hope so! ^^ Anyways, the idea of Pokemon Titan's came from an rp that I did a while ago with a friend on subeta, and now I'm just taking the idea and running with it. A huge part of the inspiration for this story has been the artwork that is presented on dA, by Shes-t.

Check out her artwork, and you'll see why I was so inspired to write! ^_^ Thanks all for checking out the work to read it!