Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Titan's. ❯ Of grass and Darkness. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Crystal Islands had 20 islands, though only 15 of them were inhabited by humans, no matter how small that number was. A huge city as far as those who lived in the islands thought, was Telicia, a massive city of sky scrapers located on the Amethyst Island's North side.

Over 3,000 people lived in that city, and yet hardly anyone was out on the streets in one of the busiest part's of town, despite it being mid-day. The reason?

A Pokemon Battle.

A blast of fire flew from the Typlosion's mouth at the order of his trainer, who smirked, a grass type would have a hard time evading a fire attack! This battle was in the bag!

It was a Meganium he was up against, but the trainer who owned the Meganium didn't seem a bit worried about the flames that were rushing towards her Pokemon with such force. Just before the attack could hit the grass Pokemon, a wave of petals rose from the Grass type, creating a place for the fire to hit before the grass Pokemon jumped clear of the path.

"Meet defensive Petal Dance....now, let's show them an offensive attack- Razor Leaf!" The girl who was standing behind the Meganium looked a lot like the creature. She had long green hair, that was tied back by yellow strings.

She wore a light green tank top, and a skirt that matched the flower around the Meganium's neck. Small, white shoes rested on her feet, as she grinned watching the Razor leaf beat against the unprepared fire type.

"Let's finish this off Meganium! Body Slam!" The large fire type hit the ground after the attack, with Spirals for eyes as the female trainer happily hugged her Meganium around her neck.

"Great job Meganium! Noooow...." She turned to the male who had returned his Pokemon and was starting to run off. "Vine whip! He owes us some money for winning!" She shouted, as the Pokemon happily used her lashes to get the trainer to stop until he handed over the small bag of coins the other had won from him.

A perfect team, Akimi and her Meganium were well known as being a great Pokemon Trainer, and of course, a great Pokemon. They had begun their journey on one of the smaller islands, Carnelian Island, and had traveled to every island on more then one occasion. Beating them was a hard thing to accomplish, because Akimi and her Meganium had different tactics for using their attacks then normal trainer's did.

Vine whip would be used to jump, or to lash through the attack of the enemy. Petal Dance was a protective attack, and an offensive attack as well. Her style was different from normal trainer's, she didn't believe any Pokemon had a type advantage, and so she trained her Pokemon to do unusual attacks for their species.

A sigh came from a white haired trainer as he watched from afar as the green haired girl headed into a store with her Meganium to spend the money they just earned in a small battle. She was so reckless, not that he was much better himself.

He had his white hair worn long, save for part of his hair that stuck out in a sickle like shape of dark blue color. He wore white jeans, a dark blue shirt, and a trench coat that had fur lining the top's of it. She was one like him, and he knew her well. He had once been part of Team Crystal, but not by choice. Unlike her, he had not been born a Titan.

He had been created by suffering a fate worse than death, having his cells genetically altered to bind his body to that of a Pokemon's. He had been bonded with an Absol, and the process had left him full of anger and hatred, and a terrible blood thirst. But she had calmed him, she had stopped his dagger from taking the life of one of her friends, and he knew if it wasn't for her coming to save that one true Titan's life... then he would have killed him, and many other's.

A smile came to his face, as Akimi came out carrying bags of supplies she would hardly need, as her Meganium came out as well, both of them laughing about something or another. He looked down to his Pokemon at his side, and his smile faded slightly. The Absol who stood with him, was as indebted to that pair as his master was.

And so, instead of listening to orders from the Crystal Organization, they followed the pair around, to watch and protect them if needed. Akimi was very odd, she didn't have hatred in her heart. She was strong, but she didn't fight unless she needed to. He had been transformed and forced to fight... and he hated it.

He wished he could go back to being as gentle as he had been once, long ago...

"Sol." The voice of his Pokemon brought his attention back to where Akimi had gotten to as he sweat dropped. He'd lost sight of her, and now there were hundred's of people out on the streets.

He sighed, as together his Pokemon and him jumped from building to building, not minding the height's at all as they flew across the roof's of the skyscrapers. They had to keep an eye on Akimi.

She was a target for the Dark Titan's of team Crystal, and Tori knew why. His once partner, a Darkrai Dark Titan, had been one of the seven leader's. She had defeated them both in a rare show of strength, and Kyoshiro still had a harsh grudge against her for that defeat.

And other then her Meganium, Akimi only had a Larvitar, a Staryu, an Abra, and a young Magby. The Pokemon were all special to Akimi, and they were like her children. Which is why, in Tori's mind, she had to be protected at all cost's..

Team Crystal was worse then Team Rocket or Team Galactic. They wouldn't care if Pokemon died, as long as their goals were obtained. To follow in the foot steps of the Crystal Clan, from long ago. The only difference was, they had genetically created Dark Titan's, which usually harbored a hatred for any Titan who crossed their path.

Akimi had healed Tori from his hatred, and he knew she had healed others in the past. He wanted to know all he could about her, all he wanted to know involved getting close to her...

But it was so hard for him to do... to get close to someone like her.

She was a Titan, he was a Dark Titan. The rules stated they should want to kill each other, the laws of their bodies. But instead, she had held out a hand to him, and healed him back to his full health, without caring about the risk's.

Yes, she was a trainer worthy of being known, and she was a Titan who could make a forest bend to her will. She was a Meganium Titan, and she was one of the strongest out there... But you would never be able to tell judging by the way she ran, the way she laughed, the way she played with her Pokemon and other's... how friendly she was.

The smile was back on Tori's face, and why shouldn't it be?

He was following someone he knew he could put his trust into...a friend.

Someone who might not even know he was there... but that was alright. Some day, she would know. Until then, she would just be followed by the Purified Titan... until the day he died.

--
A/N: Still so unclear isn't it?

I'll explain in the next chapter...hopefully.