Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Titan's. ❯ Teams Dream. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Team Crystal, an evil organization that wishes to take over the entire world, and rule with an iron fist. The Team would control who was allowed to train Pokemon, and who wasn't. Who would be allowed to become a doctor, who would be allowed to become anything of the sort. If Team Crystal took over, the world would fall into ruin, into darkness that envelops a human heart and turns them cold and fill the heart with a black hatred.

A second Organization worked to stop Team Crystal at any event they could. They were known as TPT, or Team Pokemon Titan's. They were always looking for strong Pokemon Titan's to try and influence the weight of the secret war.

An older man sat behind a desk, looking at several video screen's in front of him. He had seemingly blood shot eyes, with a small pupil. He had once been graced with smooth, black hair that went nicely with his crooked ears that came out on either side of his head. With his age however, his hair was now a duller brown, as a smile came to his face.

On the screen was a review of a Pokemon Titan who was not apart of the organization. Her name was Akimi Setsuma, and she was 15 years old. She was a Meganium Titan, who not only knew what she was without them finding her, but she had trained.

Most of their recruit's had no idea they could launch attacks and do so much more...But her? She had several run in's with Team Crystal already, and she had not only survived but she had won.

On the screen were the past two fight's they had found out she had been in.

The first one was taking place in a large storeage building, with her facing off against two Dark Titan's, a Mightyena like himself, save for being a Dark Titan, and a Beedrill. She was quick on her feet, dodging the majority of their attacks before she would lash out with an attack of her own.

She was a smooth fighter, more so then most of his own men. He remembered several missions that other's he had under him botched up, but seeing Akimi use the most used of her attack's made him smile lightly, showing slightly pointed teeth.

She would dance out of the way of her opponent's attacks, and then as she spun, and danced, petals appeared and blew towards them, then caught them up in a storm of painful petals. She was wise, and she was going to be a good addition to the TPT.

He smiled, he just had to send out a recruitment group.

Who was open today...?

Team Draco, was on assignment in the Orange Islands. So they couldn't manage it.

Team Aqua....was on assignment over in Kanto.

Team Thunder, Team Mole, Team Flare, Team Flash, Team Storm... they were all busy! He flipped through the list, and then found himself in deep trouble. The only one's avaliable... He should be calling them Team Blunder, but instead he dutifully called the three in to get their assignment.

The 'leader' of the team was Briar, a Venasaur Titan with a suck up type of attitude. He was very much a control freak that needed to be tamed, but he was strong when he needed to be.... at least most of the time. He had a real issue with his anger, and usually took it out on the 'player' on the team, a Blastoise Titan named Rayne. The two acted a lot like brother's, with Briar always getting his button's pushed by the Blastoise.

The laid back Blastoise would rather talk with girls then do the mission, and to the leader of TPT, the only competent member of the team was the indifferent Blaize, a Charizard Titan.

The three were the worst group to send out on a mission, but they had to get to Akimi before she was truly hurt by the Dark Titan's..or worse, she tried to take them on by herself.

Her best attack was Petal Storm, which was very impressive and had sliced through solid bars of steel when she had been truly upset, but for the majority of the time she stuck with using Petal Dance, as her favorite attack.

She was also well known for using Aromatherapy, Sweet Scent, and Synthesis. She was a kind figure, and could be useful...if these three didn't mess it up.

A hand rubbed his temples, he had a bad feeling about allowing those three to go and try to convince Akimi to join... He could see it now, a full out attack between those three and her, and...the bills for city repair.

With a sigh, and his head on his desk, he pushed the intercom button.

"Miss Amane, please send a meeting request to Blaize, Rayne, and Briar." He said as he started to clean up the work space he had to appear as an intimidating figure instead of an aging old man for when the youngster's appeared.

"Yes sir!" The Skitty Titan said from the front desk, via the phone as she tried to hold in giggles. What would those three do this time?

--
A/N: The three on this team are the works of Shes-t on Deviantart. I do not own them, I am merely typing them up for the course of this story! Thank you to Shes-t! I love your charries!