Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Titan's. ❯ Meeting new Friends. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Venasaur was the first through the door. He was neat, orderly, and very 'pretty', as most Titan Teams called him. He had green hair that spiked out at random angles on the top, and then slanted down the closer it got to his face.

On his left arm, towards the top of his soldier he had a flowered tattoo, with vines that ran over his upper body. His crimson eyes were very focused on making a good impression on the boss, as always. He wore dark blue cameo pants, that would work wonderfully... if it was the dead of night somewhere and he didn't have white wrappings over them right after his knee, feeding them into a pair of boots with a lace that would take hours to get on right.

He had his whip folded up at his side, and was standing at attention, a good, control freak loving leader.... yeah right. The boss shook his head as he looked the man up and down again, before nodding. "Welcome Briar..." He looked up with a small smirk on his face as the next of the team came in, playing with the silver finger molds he had to use as weapons now and then.

His name was Blaize, and he was a Charizard. He wore bright orange ribbons and such, as well as dark orange cameo pants. He had a streak of red that went under his left blue eye. He was a very calm, uninterested type of person, but to be honest, the most competent member of the team.

"Welcome Blaize..." The sound of someone talking away on a cell phone gave away the entrance of the Blastoise named, Rayne.

He was talking with some girl, and hung up once he got into the room with a big smile on his face.

"Hopefully, you did not just set a date up Rayne." The boss said, as Rayne's face dropped slightly and he sighed. "Because this mission could take you all a few days." The group perked up, another mission, how perfect!

"This is Akimi, she is a Meganium Titan and already has been involved with several fight's with Dark Titans, and Team Crystal." He pressed a button on his remote control, as the wall behind him folded away to show over twenty tv screens.

On one screen, Akimi was peacefully relaxing with her Meganium out in the grass, and in another one she was glowing brightly, in a heavily burned forest as the plants slowly sprouted and grew anew around her. Small little sprouts were better then nothing after all.

She was young, 15 years old or so. But she was strong, and she proved that by winning against a Dark Titan's Team known as Team Whisper, made up of a Gengar Dark Titan, a Scyther Dark Titan, and a Sneasel Dark Titan. She had used a combination of Petal Dance, Sunny Day, Hidden Power, and then an attack that made even Rayne take notice.

Her SolarBeam had blasted out from her hands, and slammed into the three of them one at a time in a row, blasting them back and away from her, and into a tree where they all fell down, knocked out pretty decently, even Team Storm had troubles dealing with Team Whisper, and Team Storm was one of the best in the organization.

"As you can see, it is important that we befriend her, and ask her to join the organization. If the Dark Titan's were able to Corrupt such a strong Titan..." His words trailed off as the group nodded. Briar was the first to speak up, "Don't worry sir. We won't fail you this time." He said with a slight salute as the boss sweatdropped, how many times had he heard the 'leader of the team' say that?

As the Venasaur and the Blastoise left, the Charizard hung back a moment. "We will be kind to her.. I promise." He said as he bent his head before leaving. Wow, so this girl had gotten the attention of even the indifferent Blaize...

The boss smiled as he leaned back in his chair, this would be interesting. Very interesting indeed.

It wasn't long before the Venasaur of the group was doing some research on Meganium's. After all, on most occasions, Titan's resembled their Pokemon counter parts in behavior and mannerisms. So if they could figure out Meganium's, they could figure her out.

'The fragrance of Meganium's flower soothes and calms emotions. In battle, it gives off more of it's becalming scent to blunt the foe's fighting spirit.'

Briar chuckled lightly at that, how cute. A sweet scent would lure some weaker creatures into forgetting to attack, adorable. Not like such a thing would work on him! He was a Venasaur, so he could handle himself best against this girl if a fight broke out. He knew how grass types thought, when they were happiest, and what they loved to do.

Or at least, that's what Briar thought.

Instead of relaxing in the sunlight, like most grass Titan's did, Akimi and her Magby were training themselves by running up a mountain on the Amethyst Island's South side, to practice speed and their own attacks.

Her Magby was launching off fire based attacks, sending them flying at his trainer who would jump to one side or another to try and avoid being hit by the strong fire based attacks. Then her Magby used Fire Spin, and his trainer was trapped inside a torrent of the flames.

To Akimi, the sweat running down her back was a good thing, it meant she was getting stronger. And the heat on her skin meant she was learning how to handle the heat, and yet when she felt the fire closing in, she wanted out. Her heart beat faster in her chest, as she used an Energy Ball like a soccer ball to break through the Fire Spin and slam into her Magby's body as the flames vanished to nothing but whisps of embers for a moment.

Both the Magby and the Meganium Titan were panting, as they fell backwards on their butts laughing happily.

"You're using Fire Spin much better now Magby!" She said happily, as the Pokemon gave her a thumbs up and she laughed lightly. Her Magby smiled and ran up to give her a hug happily. Most people didn't see the Everstone around her Magby's neck, which was fine by her. There was a black collar around her Pokemon's neck, where the Everstone rested peacefully.

She was a strange trainer, she had a massive Meganium, but she kept her Magby as a Magby instead of letting it evolve. Her Staryu hadn't evolved yet, and neither had her Larvatar, but her Abra was going to evolve soon, since after all, as an Abra all it could really do is teleport.

Two sets of eyes watched from the bushes, studying her. Rayne sighed as he looked to Briar, "This is pointless, she's just training like boss wants us to do all the time, so let's just go chat with her!" He said, as Briar elbowed him, "Shush, if she can blow away Dark Titans, she's dangerous and should be..." He broke off as he saw the Charizard of their group sitting on a rock above the trainer and Pokemon, waving to them.

"Yo." Blaize said as he nodded down to the girl who looked up at him and smiled. "Hello!" She said with a happy greeting, as her Magby waved back to the Charizard Titan happily.

The two in the bushes fell back twitching, an identical foot in the air twitching as they got up. Blaize was making them look bad! The two went to rush for the girl, to say hello and befriend her next, when the motion must of spooked her... After all, seeing two oddly dressed character's heading towards you...wouldn't that scare you?

She sent a focused Petal Dance, a blast of petals at the two, knocking them over and back as she sighed. "Sneak attacks are over rated."

"They weren't trying to sneak... we're from an Organization of Pokemon Titan's, which is what you are... We fight crime, try to keep Dark Titans from taking over the world with Team Crystal's help...and boss saw you kick some of their butts, and he was hoping you would join in the fight with us." A monotone speech, with a voice that would grate on the nerves of anyone else...and she just smiled.

"Sounds fun, so we're like super hero's or something?" She asked curiously as the red haired male nodded, playing with the steel claws he liked so much.

"We also work in teams of three...and those two are on my team..." He said as the Blastoise and the Venasaur sat up, glaring up the mountain side at the Charizard. They were soooo tired of him doing stuff like this. He was fine, and they'd come back beaten up and bruised as usual.

"I'd like to come check it out, right Magby?" She asked as the Pokemon nodded his head happily. On the way there, she was informed about things they did, how they trained and fought and tried to best the other team at every chance, by the Venasaur. They were taking a boat back to head quarters, and when Rayne started to laugh behind his hand the Venasaur looked back and frowned. Both the Magby and the Meganium had fallen asleep during his speech. His cheeks went red, and he looked away, at least they had another person to help them out now... But who could they pair her up with?

--
A/N: Once again, Rayne, Briar, and Blaize are the works of Shes-t on DA, not mine. ^^

I hope everyone likes this chapter too!