Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Titan's. ❯ Awakening. ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Red eyes watched from the shore line as the boat started to leave with Akimi on it. She was so trusting, those idiots could be Dark Titan's! A nearly identical growl was in two throats, as the pair raced up a sea cliff that the boat was turning to pass, as the Pokemon Absol sent a Shadow Ball down at the boat's course, stopping it from going any farther because of the waves.

Rayne cursed under his breath as he fought the waves while he steered the ship into calmer water's. Blaize however, had noticed the intruder on their ship, an Absol Dark Titan known as Tori. He was a wanted criminal until he completely vanished off the map, and slipped into the unknown. He was a dangerous Titan, with his Shadow Ball, and his Night Slash had been the cause of several Titan's downfalls, and even more's serious injuries.

"Akimi, you can't be here!" He said as he grasped the Meganium's wrist as the two of them stood on the rocking ship. "They'll take you away and hurt you!" Tori said as Briar grasped his whip and went to use it to get the two of them separated, but instead, the whip wrapped around Blaize's arm, defending the Absol Dark Titan.

"Is Akimi important to you?" Blaize asked, as Tori got the Meganium behind him, his knife coming out of it's sheath for the first time in nearly four months as he got into a fighting stance with his Absol landing next to him, growling darkly at the three who were between his and Akimi's escape route.

"Of course she is! I won't let you lot hurt her!" He said as Rayne looked at the other like he was a monster. "Look, we're not going to hurt her, but like hell we're going to let a Dark Titan get her!" He said, as he ran forward, a silver gun shifting up onto his shoulder.

"....would you all calm down?" The need to battle was suddenly gone from each of them, they felt calm and relaxed as they looked to the only female on the ship, who was letting powder fall off her fingers as she blew it towards them. As it drifted over them, they felt more and more relaxed as she smiled, "You're all too easy."

She caught Tori before he fell, and helped him to sit down while his Absol fell onto it's side. Rayne slumped against the wall of the boat, his eyes feeling heavy. He knew she had used Sweet Scent to calm them down, but then what had she used? Sleep powder? Why would she need to use sleep powder? His eyes tried to focus on the Meganium girl, who just smiled at them, and waved good night to the lot of them.

Briar was shaking his head side to side, as he held onto the side of the ship. The sleep powder shouldn't affect him too much, he was... he was...what was he again? The thought was lost as he fell to the ground, snoozing away.

Akimi smiled, and then frowned, despite the sleep powder resting in his hair, Blaize was still just looking at her as he dusted it out of his hair.

"May I ask why you tried to put us to sleep?" He asked, hoping his team mates were just faking as she sat on the ground with Tori's head in her lap. She smiled, as she stroked Tori's hair out of his face.

"He's not evil, he never was. He was confused and hurt... a couple dark Titan's have been like that... you can't just attack Dark Titan's because your a Titan... There are two other classes you don't know about..." She said as the Charizard sat down on the deck of the boat with her to listen.

"When a Titan goes bad, they become a Corrupted Titan, and when a Dark Titan goes good, they turn into a Purified Titan... but the thing everyone keeps missing, is we're all Titans... we can get along eventually." She said as she stroked her finger's through Tori's hair gently.

"Some just need to be given a chance..." She said as Blaize nodded slowly, he could understand someone who hadn't seen the true lines of battle thinking that. She didn't know what Dark Titan's were capable of...

A scene flashed before his eyes, a child watching through a door way as the city burned in front of him. Despite efforts from twelve adult titan's, the Dark Titan was unable to be stopped. The fear, the terror, the normal people begging for help, the trainer's trying to use their Pokemon, only to have them become lost to the Dark Titan who roared as he kept fighting anyone who came against him.

"If given a chance, sometimes things can happen Akimi." Blaize said, his eyes focusing on the girl as he tried to figure her out. The Boss had said she was strong, but to get strong you needed to train. In order to know some of the things she did, you needed to be informed. If you were informed, then you knew of the history or of the organizations or both...

"How do you..." He looked at her, stroking Tori's hair and frowned lightly.

"Before he became a Dark Titan, he was a Pokemon trainer. He traveled around with a goof ball, who instead of training her Pokemon alone, would train just as hard as they did. They were good friends, but then they had an argument... and the next time they met up, one had been changed, and no longer remembered himself, his friend... or anything of the sort. All he felt was pain, anger, and confusion... he was met with a kindness, and it changed him back... even if he still doesn't remember..." She said as she stroked Tori's hair again. She had been the friend, and she had never told Tori what she was...

Then, when they seperated because of their first fight, they had called and made up, agreeing to meet up near the cave entrance over on Neasterl Island. He didn't come, for two weeks, despite the many calls she had made, he never came. Then, she went searching for him. She stumbled across one of the labs that Team Crystal used to turn humans into Dark Titans...

She was snapped from her thoughts as Rayne reached a pair of hands up as if he was cupping something, and then smiled to himself and sighed happily.

"I think I might have given him good dreams..." Akimi said as the Charizard silently sweatdropped. That was his team mate alright...

--
A/N: Hee hee... woot?