Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Xtra Dimension (XD) 2: Return of Cipher ❯ N/A ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Epilogue
 
After the dance/party, Nicole and Sean went to the Pokēmon HQ Lab and told Lily and Prof. Krane all about the dance/party. After that, Nicole and Sean went up to Nicole's house in Agate Village and Sean then stayed there for the 5 years of his life. During that time, Nicole and Sean got married. Once they got married, they saw that Lily and Prof. Krane got married at the same time. And, once Nicole and Sean got married, they went being known as Mr. and Mrs. Stuckenschneider.
After their marriage, they went on a honeymoon trip to Citadark Isle, where they stayed there for a week and came back to the Pokēmon HQ Lab. After that, they stayed there for the rest of their lives.
Before they got there, Nicole wanted a pregnancy test to make sure if they weren't going to have children just yet. It came out negative, meaning no child was inside of Nicole.
Once they got back to the Orre region, they became famous by finally purifying the last Shadow Pokēmon, Dragonite. Once they purified it, the newscast came and saw a shadowy figure flying across the sky, they asked if Nicole or Sean knew this shadowy figure, but they didn't.
The teams, at the end of the Cipher destruction, for all of Sean and his friends, were these teams: Sean (Roselia, Magmar, Swampert, Butterfree, Metagross, and Sneasel), Bryn (Swampert, Houndoom, Jumpluff, Manectric, Aggron, and Hariyama), Nicole S. (Azumarill, Ampharos, Dragonite, Machamp, Claydol, and Ho-oh), Ben (Blaziken, Arbok, Xatu, Poliwrath, Porygon2, and Blastoise), Tom (Salamence, Magneton, Ninetales, Vileplume, Politoed, and Dugtrio), Brandon C. (Typhlosion, Nidoking, Altaria, Forretress, Wobbuffet, Slaking, and Shedinja), Emily W. (Charizard, Dustox, Metagross, Tyranitar, Walrein, and Meganium), Sarah (Sandslash, Kingler, Misdreavus, Hitmonchan, Nosepass, and Raichu), and Steven C. (Venusaur, Blaziken, Feraligatr, Regirock, Glalie, and Flygon).
 
The End, or is it???