Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Xtra Dimension (XD) 2: Return of Cipher ❯ N/A ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter XIV
 
Once I arrived at Nicole's house, and after knocking on the door, her dad said: “Nicole! Someone is here to see you!” I said to her dad: “Hello there, my name is Sean McKibben, and I am the leader of the team that defeated the Cipher organization. And, I am also the one that is taking your daughter to the 20th annual dance/party.” Her dad then said: “Oh, your Sean, right then, Nicole! Sean is here!”
Nicole came walking down the steps of the stairs slowly, and I saw that she was the most beautiful young woman I've ever seen. She was wearing a pinkish-red dress with blackish-red shoes. I said to Nicole: “Wow! You look fabulous Nicole!” She replied: “Why thank you Sean, I do look fabulous, don't I dad?” Her dad said: “Yes you do Nicole.”
Nicole then saw me wearing the charcoal-looking suit with the charcoal-looking shoes, and then she said: “Wow! You look sexy today there Sean!” I replied: “Why thank you Nicole, thank you for the comment.”
Once it was around 7:00, and once we had dinner at Nicole's house, we said goodbye to her dad and mom, and set off to Phenac City. But, as we set off to Phenac City, Nicole saw that my hovercraft was painted with red and black and green all over it except for the cockpit. Nicole then said: “Wow! That is the most beautiful machine I've ever seen Sean!” I replied: “Why thank you Nicole, it sure is a beauty.”
We went over to Phenac City, and that was when we saw all of our friends there. I saw Andrew Steiger with his friends; Mitch, Steve, and Colin, while Nicole saw her friends; Alysha and her other friends.
Once we went into Phenac Stadium, we saw a lot of people there. Plus, most of our friends were there too, so we danced with them for a little bit, but when it came time to a slow dance, me and Nicole held to each other closely and made sure that no one took us from each other. Nicole, during the slow dance, then said: “Hey Sean, you know what? I think you're the nicest guy a girl can have.” I said: “Why thank you Nicole and you are the nicest girl a guy can have.” Then, after the slow dance ended, Nicole and I kissed each other for the first time in our lives.
After we kissed, I said to Nicole: “I love you Nicole.” She replied: “I love you too Sean.”
Once the party started up, we saw that there was a lot food at the party. All of the food was kind of like a Thanksgiving dinner. Nicole then said: “I'd like to propose a toast, to the team that destroyed the Cipher organization!” Everyone then yelled: “To the team that destroyed the Cipher organization!”