Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Xtra Dimension (XD) 2: Return of Cipher ❯ N/A ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter XIII
 
(still in script mode)
 
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Let's both get them out Nicole!”
Fmr Cipher Peon Nicole: “Yes, lets!”
(Sean and Nicole both send out their Lv:56 Sceptile and Ampharos, while Greevil and Evice send out their Lv:50 and Lv:55 Shadow Articuno and Shadow Tyranitar)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Sceptile, use Leech Seed on Tyranitar!”
Fmr Cipher Peon Nicole: “Ampharos, use Thunderpunch on Articuno!”
(Sceptile sends a seed at Shadow Tyranitar, attaching to it, while Ampharos sends a punch that electrocutes the target, paralyzing Shadow Articuno and sending its health into the red, since it is super-effective against Flying types)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “This one's for my friends, go, Ultra Ball!”
(Sean sends an Ultra Ball at Shadow Articuno, capturing it after 3 rocks)
Grand Master Greevil: “NOOOO! Go, Shadow Moltres!”
Cipher Head Evice: “Shadow Tyranitar, use Shadow Rush on Ampharos!”
(Shadow Tyranitar tackles Ampharos with a shadowy tackle, sending it into the yellow)
(Leech Seed saps the health out of Shadow Tyranitar)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “This one's for my parents, go, Master Ball!”
(Sean sends a Master Ball at Shadow Tyranitar, capturing it after 3 rocks)
Cipher Head Evice: “NOOOO! Go, Scizor!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Return, Sceptile! Go, Houndoom, use Flamethrower on Scizor!”
Fmr Cipher Peon Nicole: “Ampharos, use Thunderpunch on Moltres!”
(Houndoom sends a wave of flame at Scizor, sending it into the red, close to fainting)
(Ampharos sends a punch of electricity at Shadow Moltres, sending its health into the yellow, and paralyzing it)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “This one's for Ben, go, Ultra Ball!”
(Sean sends an Ultra Ball at Shadow Moltres, capturing it after 3 rocks)
Grand Master Greevil: “NOOOO! Go, Shadow Zapdos!”
Cipher Head Evice: “Scizor, use Swords Dance!”
(Scizor is surrounded by dancing swords, which, in return, raises its attack 2 levels)
Fmr Cipher Peon Nicole: “Return, Ampharos! Go, Onix! Use Rock Throw on Zapdos!”
(Onix throws some rocks at Zapdos, sending its health into the yellow)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Houndoom, use Flamethrower on Scizor, again!”
(Houndoom sends another wave of flame at Scizor, fainting it)
Cipher Head Evice: “NOOO! Go, Slowking!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “This one's for Tom, go, Ultra Ball!”
(Sean sends an Ultra Ball at Shadow Zapdos, capturing it after 3 rocks)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Yes, I caught all of their Shadow PokÄ“mon! Now we just need to wait until Greevil drops his other 3 Shadow PokÄ“mon.”
Grand Master Greevil: “NOOO! Looks like you're on your own from now on Evice!”
Cipher Head Evice: “Oh well, looks like we are going to lose anyways!”
Fmr Cipher Peon Nicole: “Ya, you are going to lose!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Houndoom, use Crunch on Slowking!”
(Houndoom bites hard on Slowking's chest, fainting it)
Grand Master Greevil and Cipher Head Evice: “NOOOO! We lost!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean and Fmr Cipher Peon Nicole: “YES! We won, together!”
(Nicole and Sean give each other a hug, but then let go because they don't want any love connection going on in front of their friends)
Pkmn Trainer Michael Bate (peeking out of the silver lining of the giant PokÄ“Ball): “I think that Nicole S. and Sean are in love, what do you think Alysha?”
Pkmn Trainer Alysha Boyd-Jones: “Ya, I think so.”
 
(switching to story mode)
 
Once we defeated Grand Master Greevil and Cipher Head Evice, we saw all of our friends popping out of the giant PokÄ“Ball and running towards us. I yelled: “Alright, there still is some Shadow PokÄ“mon left! So now that we have all of our friends back, let's go and kick some Shadow PokÄ“mon bootie!” Nicole S. said: “I'm with you Sean, who's with us?!” Everyone yelled: “Were with you!”
We were about to leave Citadark Isle when suddenly, Ardos, the Cipher Admin we scared away, appeared out of nowhere and said: “Ha, looks like you'll have more to handle than just us!” And that was when he pressed a trigger on his remote and the spherical-like building blew up. Sparks flew out and pieces of the building dropped down like bullets from a gun.
We ran over into the over-sized Kyogre ship and took off to Gateon Port. As we took off to Gateon Port, I slept and dreamt of the same dream again. It was where me and my future girlfriend were skipping in the meadows of Agate Village and were about to kiss each other on the lips when Tom woke me up as we arrived into Gateon Port, which it was night time. Tom said: “Sean, we are at Gateon Port, and come look, the people are cheering for us!”
As we came out of the ship, we saw that the people of the city were cheering for us as they celebrated our victory over the Cipher organization. All of the people cheered: “Go team! Go team! Go team!” They were saying it over and over again, like it was a chant to us. I said to the people of Gateon Port, as the newscasters were on the air: “People of the Orre region, I have come forth to tell you… that finally… the Cipher organization is finally defeated!” The people cheered me on as I said they were defeated. I also said: “I also have an announcement to make everyone! I have finally chosen who to take to the 20th annual Phenac City dance/party. It is, out of these 5 girls … Nicole Stuckenschneider!” Everyone of the town cheered on for me choosing the girl to go with to the dance/party. Nicole S. said: “Oh Sean, you are the best at choosing!” I said to Nicole: “Yes, I know that by heart.” I thought to myself: “I think that I have chosen the right girl for my dream that I dream about.”
Once the celebration was over, I headed over to the PokÄ“mon HQ Lab and started purifying all of the Shadow PokÄ“mon. Krane said: “Sean, what a surprise, what brings you here at night?” I said: “I'm trying to choose what to wear for the dance/party Krane, but there isn't a good suit to wear.” Krane said: “Here, try this on.” The suit looked like a charcoal suit with a red rose on the side of it. The pants looked charcoal-looking as well.
Once it was daylight on the day of the dance, I saw that it was 9:00 A.M. on my alarm clock. I jumped out of bed, then got dressed in a Seahawks sweatshirt with blue jeans, and went down to have breakfast with Lily and Krane. I had some Marshmallow Mateys with two pieces of toast with butter on them, and to drink was some Sunny D orange juice. I asked Lily and Krane: “Hey, are you 2 going to the dance/party tonight?” Lily said: “Well, maybe, but we still don't know yet Sean.” I said: “Well decide by 8:00 tonight, or else I'll go by myself with Nicole S. to the dance/party.”
Once we ate our breakfast, Lily put the dishes into the dishwasher, and then she went upstairs to take a shower. As she was taking a shower, I went out of the HQ Lab and headed for Nicole's house in Agate Village, right near Bryn's house.