Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures Of Simon: Johto Part One ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Adventures Of Simon: Johto Part One

Chapter One: The Beginning


The moonlight stared down at the region of Johto. In Cherrygrove city, a young boy sat against a tree, looking at the Pokemon swimming in the water. The boy had dark brown hair which covered his ears and blue eyes.
“Simon!” A woman screamed.
The boy looked up and faced the direction where the voice came from. He quickly stood up and sprinted towards his home. He mother stood in front of the door, awaiting him to return home. His mother had long brown hair, green eyes and was 5’9.
“Come on Simon, bedtime” his mother spoke.
“Mum, when will I get a Pokemon?” Simon asked his mother.
“Well, in the morning your dad is coming up and he has a present for you” she replied and nudged him “now off to bed!”
Simon smiled and ran through the house and up the stairs into his room. In his room were pictures of Pokemon what he had drawn, a T.V, a giant Charizard doll and a bed. He climbed out of his clothes and lunged into bed with only his boxers. He turned his head to the wall and looked at the picture he had drawn of a golden bird in the sky.
“One day I’ll become the greatest Pokemon trainer” Simon muttered to himself and closed his eyes.
The next morning, the sun shone brightly through the window of Simon’s room. Simon tiredly sat up and slowly opened his eyes. He could hear voices downstairs.
“Dad!” he shouted and threw the bed covers onto the floor.
Simon rushed to get dressed and ran downstairs to see his father.
“Hello Simon” his father smiled at him and gave him a hug.
“Dad, where is my present?” Simon asked.
“Here” he replied and released grip of his son.
Simon jittered and jumped around. His father pulled a wrapped up sphere out from his bag and placed it in Simon’s hands. Simon quickly removed the wrapping paper and threw it on the floor. He ignored his mother’s remarks and stood in shock.
“It’s a Poke ball!” Simon screamed as loud as his lungs allowed him.
“Throw it up and see what’s inside” his father chuckled “oh, and there is this as well.”
His father handed him a Pokedex which he had pulled from his pocket. Simon grasped the Pokedex and threw the Poke ball into the air. A red beam of light appeared as it opened and formed the shape of an Eevee.
“Oh my god, an Eevee!” Simon shouted and caught the falling Poke ball.
The Eevee ran to Simon’s legs and rubbed its head against them. Simon laughed and sat on the floor, hugging the Eevee.
“Where did you get that from?” Simon’s mother asked his father.
“My Eevee gave birth and that is one of her offspring’s” he replied.
“And the Pokedex?” Simon’s mother sighed.
“Professor Elm gave it to me to give to him as a present” his father merely smiled “anyway, I’ve got to go, see you later Simon.”
“Thanks dad, bye!” Simon shouted and waved to his father who was stood at the door.