Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures Of Simon: Johto Part One ❯ Introducing Sophie ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Adventures Of Simon: Johto Part 1

Chapter Two: Introducing Sophie

By TheAdventuresOfSimon



Eevee splashed water onto Simon as it swam in the little lake in the city. Simon chuckled and continued to draw Eevee. Simon slightly lifted his head and saw a giant golden Pokemon in the sky. He dropped his drawing pad and pencil and quickly stood up.
“Wow!” Luke shouted.
Eevee crawled out of the lake and also stared to the flying Pokemon.
“It’s Ho-Oh!” a girl screamed and pointed towards the bird.
Simon quickly turned and jumped as the girl appeared. The girl had long blond hair which was put into plats. Her eyes were a dark green and she was the same height as Simon.
“Err, who are you?” Simon asked.
“I’m Sophie, I live in New Bark Town and you have such a cute Eevee!” she replied and picked up Eevee.
She tightly hugged it and smiled at Simon. She pulled a Poke ball from her belt and opened it. The red beam created the shape of a Poliwag. Simon looked at the Poliwag and stored its information in the Pokedex.
“What’s your name then?” Sophie finally asked Simon.
“Simon, my house is over there” Simon said as he pointed towards his house “how old are you?”
“12” Sophie proudly replied and put her hands on her hips.
“I’m 11” Simon sighed as Sophie ignored him.
There was complete silence. There was no wind and the water never made a sound.
“Well, I’ve got to set off to Violet City” Sophie said to break the silence.
“Why?” Simon shouted as Sophie walked off to Route 30.
“Because that’s where the first Pokemon Gym is” Sophie shouted back “See ya!”
“Wow, she in beautiful” Simon thought and returned to drawing.
Eevee plodded towards him and placed its paws onto his leg. Simon quickly turned his head towards it.
“I didn’t realise she put you back down” Simon chuckled.
Eevee merely tilted its head and stared into Simon’s eyes. Simon looked at the picture he had just finished and sighed. It was Eevee in the water, with him drawing and Sophie and Poliwag watching him. Simon looked towards Eevee.
“You know what Eevee, I think I fancy her” Simon chuckled and leaned against the tree with Sophie in his mind.
Simon rushed to the house next door to his and knocked on the door. An old man answered the door and smiled at him.
"Hello Simon, how can I help?" the old man asked.
"What is so important about Pokemon Gyms?" Simon restlessly asked.
"Well, to get to the Pokemon League, you have to collect Gym badges, and there are Gyms all over the region" the old man replied.
"Thanks!" Simon smiled and rammed open the door to his own home.
His mother sat on the couch, staring at him.
"Mum, I'm going on a Pokemon quest!" Luke smiled at his mother.
"Well, make sure you visit once in a while" his mother also smiled and hugged him.
"I promise I'll come back" Simon tightly hugged his mother as tears fell from his eyes.
His mother let go of his body. The smile on his face never left his face. He picked up his school bag and emptied it. All of his school stuff now was spread all over the floor.
"Bye mum!" Simon screamed and ran off towards Route 30 "Violet City here I come!"