Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures Of Simon: Johto Part One ❯ Surprising Night At Violet ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Adventures Of Simon: Johto Part One

Chapter Three: Surprising Night At Violet



“Poke ball go” Simon screamed and threw a Poke ball at a weak Ralts.
The Poke ball wobbled repeatedly and suddenly clicked. Simon chuckled and sprinted over to the ball. He grasped it and raised it high in the air.
“I caught Ralts!” he shouted and burst out laughing.
Eevee stood proudly next to him. It bounced around in excitement.
“Come on Eevee” Simon ordered.
Eevee looked towards Simon and followed him. He leaned down and allowed Eevee to leap onto his head. Simon halted at the Dark Cave and stared into the darkness. A teenage boy strolled up to Simon and pointed towards the cave.
“You see that cave? Falkner, Violet City’s Gym leader, is inside looking for new challenges ever since Ho-Oh burnt the Gym, it looks terrible” the teenager said.
Simon merely smiled and walked off towards the city. Simon stood in shock as he saw Bellsprout tower and the remains of Gym beyond the Pokemon Centre.
“Wow, he wasn’t lying” Simon mumbled to himself and walked to the Poke Centre.
The door automatically opened for him. He slowly walked through and stood at the desk. He placed his Poke balls on the surface and looked towards Nurse Joy.
“It will take a day to fully heal your Pokemon” Nurse Joy said and smiled.
“What? I need to challenge Falkner!” Simon shouted “this is bullshit!”
“Watch your language, you are a young boy!” Nurse Joy shouted back at him.
“Sorry, It’s just I’m so desperate to win” Simon replied in a calm voice.
“Well you should take on Bellsprout tower before you challenge Falkner, the Elder can give you a Technical Machine that can light up caves” A man behind him stated.
“What’s a Technical Machine?” Simon asked.
“It is a disk that contains special power which you give to a Pokemon and it learns the move contained in the disk” the man replied.
“There is a room for you upstairs if you would like to stay” Nurse Joy smiled at Simon.
“Thanks” Simon smiled back at her and walked upstairs to his room.
The room was tiny. There was only a bed and a fridge filled with food. Simon strolled over to the fridge and pulled out a drink. He opened his bag and flicked through his drawings. The floor under the bed started to glow green. Simon leaped off the bed and stared at the floor. A gold triangle appeared from underneath the bed. Simon bent down to grab it until it suddenly revealed itself from under the bed. It was a Jirachi, but it looked injured. Simon slowly reached down and picked it up.
“Don’t worry, you’re safe now” Simon said in a comforting voice.
The Jirachi moved closer to his chest and closed its eyes.
“You have five wishes, use them wisely” the Jirachi said telepathically.
“I wish that when I challenge Falkner, I win” Simon muttered.
A golden light glowed around Jirachi’s body. With a flash, the light disappeared and Jirachi teleported into a Poke ball which fell into Simon’s hands.
“I also wish me and my mum could be rich and she can do well in life” Simon whispered to the Poke ball.
The Poke ball glowed gold this time and Simon placed it on the floor beside the bed. Simon spread his body to cover the bed. He moved into a confortable position and closed his eyes. In his dream, he imagined himself catching Ho-Oh and defeating every trainer he challenged, including Gold, the greatest trainer in the world. The only problem was, Gold disappeared three months ago and no one could contact him.