Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures Of Simon: Johto Part One ❯ The First Battle Of Sprout Tower ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Adventures Of Simon: Johto Part One

Chapter Four: The First Battle Of Sprout Tower




Simon awoke the next morning and looked to the floor. He grasped the Poke ball and rose out of bed. He rushed downstairs to see Nurse Joy.
“Your Pokemon are fully healed” Nurse Joy spoke as Simon came into sight “please come again.”
Simon picked up the Poke balls and waved towards Nurse Joy. She waved back and Simon ran towards Sprout Tower. Simon slowly opened the door of the tower and a Sage stood in front of him.
“Welcome young trainer, in Sprout Tower, you will be challenged by Sages and then finally the Elder” the Sage calmly stated “And if you win, you shall obtain the Technical Machine Flash.”
“When can I start?” Simon impatiently asked.
“You shall start now” the Sage replied “battle me.”
“Ok, bring it!” Simon smiled and grabbed the Poke ball containing Ralts.
He threw it into the air and out came Ralts. The Sage threw his first Poke ball and a Bellsprout popped out.
“Bellsprout, use Vine Whip!” the Sage shouted and pointed towards Ralts.
“Ralts, dodge it and use Confusion!” Simon screamed.
Ralts dodged the vines being thrown towards it. Ralts’ eyes turned light blue and the vines halted. They were thrown back at the Bellsprout. Ralts used its psychic powers to lift up the Bellsprout. Ralts slammed the opponent into the floor. The Bellsprout led on the floor, knocked out.
“Bellsprout return” the Sage sighed and threw out another Poke ball.
Yet another Bellsprout appeared and wiggled around.
“Let’s do this in one shot, use Psybeam!” Simon shouted.
Ralts bowed its head and pushed out one of its arms. A beam of purple, yellow and pink shot from the hand of Ralts. The beam crashed into Bellsprout’s head and it fell to the floor, knocked out just like the first Bellsprout.
“Unlucky Bellsprout, return” the Sage muttered and threw out his last Poke ball “It’s up to you Bellsprout!”
“Another?!” Simon screamed and sighed “well, let’s finish this once and for all, but I want to make it harder.”
Simon returned Ralts and placed its Poke ball back into his bag. He tossed out his other Poke ball which contained Eevee.
“Ok Eevee, lets see how fast you can deal with Bellsprout” Simon chuckled “use Shadow Ball!”
Eevee opened its mouth and formed a tennis ball sized blob of darkness. Eevee turned its head to the side and pushed forward. The blob shot towards Bellsprout and impacted directly into it’s face.
“Yeah!” Simon shouted.
“Congratulations” the Sage calmly said “you may progress through the tower.”
Simon laughed and sprinted past the Sage. He quickly climbed a ladder and stopped as he saw two Gastly’s fighting. Simon flicked out an empty Poke ball from his bag and threw it at the stronger Gastly. The Poke ball continuously shook until it clicked. He snuck up to the Poke ball without alerting the other Gastly.
“Yeah! I’ve got a Gastly!” Simon shouted in excitement and lifted up the Poke ball.
The weakened Gastly caught eye contact with Simon and screamed.
"Nyeh! Eevee, lets go!" Simon shouted and sprinted past the Gastly.
They quickly climbed down another ladder and saw another Sage. Simon sighed and Stealthily snuck behind the Sage. Simon climbed up yet another ladder and beyond a statue of Bellsprout, stood the Elder and Sophie.
"Sophie?" Simon sighed and walked over to her, dazzled by her bright blond hair.
She turned her head around and noticed Simon behind her.
"Oh hi!" Sophie shrieked and opened her arms.
She ran up to him and tightly hugged him. She shook him around as he rested his head on her shoulder.
"Anyway Simon, you owe me a battle now, don't go easy on me because I'm beautiful" Sophie chuckled and winked at him.
Simon blushed and his face heated up. They both pulled out their Poke balls and threw them up in the air.
"Go Hoothoot!" Sophie shouted and caught her Poke ball as Hoothoot appeared.
"Go Eevee!" Simon shouted and did the same as Sophie.
Simon looked into Sophie's eyes and smiles.
"Well, bring it on!" Simon excitingly said and awaited an attack.