Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures Of Simon: Johto Part One ❯ Simon Vs Sophie ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Adventures Of Simon: Johto Part One

Chapter Five: Simon Vs Sophie


Sophie chuckled and flicked her blond hair behind her shoulders. Simon smiled at her and caught eye contact. Everyone was silent. The only thing heard was the creaking of a pillar in the centre of the tower and the wind.
“Hoothoot, Gust now!” Sophie exclaimed and pointed towards Eevee.
Hoothoot jumped from the ground and hovered above Sophie’s head. It then rapidly flapped it’s wings towards Eevee and formed gigantic gusts on wind.
“Eevee, avoid it!” Simon yelled “and then use Headbutt!”
Eevee leaped to avoid the wind and charged towards the opponent. Hoothoot had seized using Gust and had landed.
“Hoothoot look out!” Sophie bellowed.
The Hoothoot looked at her and tilted it’s head. Sophie heavily sighed as Eevee rammed it’s head into Hoothoot’s back. It impacted against the wall behind Sophie and slowly slid down to the ground.
“Oh my poor Hoothoot” Sophie ran to the Hoothoot and hugged it “It’s ok, you tried your best.”
She tapped the Poke ball and Hoothoot was returned to it’s Poke ball. Simon chuckled and also returned Eevee.
“Come on out Ralts” Simon threw out the Poke ball containing Ralts.
“It’s up to you Poliwhirl!” Sophie sighed and tossed out her last Poke ball.
Ralts and Poliwhirl appeared, taking their places in front of their owners. Ralts looked at Poliwhirl with a terrified look. Poliwhirl stood over Ralts like a tower and stared directly into it’s eyes.
“Ralts, ignore it!” Simon ordered “and focus on taking it down, so use Calm Mind!”
Ralts closed it’s eyes and purple rings shot from it’s body. The Poliwhirl still towered over it, staring at the tiny Pokemon.
“Poliwhirl, Focus Punch!” Sophie screamed.
“Ralts, use Psybeam” Simon muttered loud enough that Ralts could hear him.
Ralts raised it head and looked towards the charging Poliwhirl. Poliwhirl shoved it’s fist towards Ralts’ face. Ralts lifted one of it’s arms and stopped Poliwhirl’s and quickly slammed the other arm into Poliwhirl’s body. Purple, yellow, gold and pink lights were covering Poliwhirl’s body. Poliwhirl was thrown backwards from the pressure of the Psybeam. Sophie shrieked and threw herself to the floor. Poliwhirl crashed into the wall behind her with great power.
“Ok Ralts, lets finish this, Psybeam once more!” Simon bellowed.
His voice echoed around the tower. Around the battlefield, there were Sages, watching the young trainers battle.
“Poliwhirl, don’t give up, use Hypnosis!” Sophie yelled.
Poliwhirl struggled to stand up but eventually caught eye sight with Ralts. Poliwhirl stared into Ralts’ eyes, after finally getting into the right position, and quietly hummed. Ralts’ eye lids became heavy and it slowly blinked. Ralts’ body fell to the floor, asleep.
“Ralts!” Simon shouted “wake up!”
“Poliwhirl, Bubblebeam!” Sophie chuckled.
“RALTS!” Simon screamed as loud as his lungs allowed him.
The Ralts quickly awoke. Poliwhirl quickly fired a large amount of bubbles from it’s mouth. The bubbles flew towards Ralts with high speed. Ralts gracefully danced it’s way around the bubbles.
“I didn’t even need to tell Ralts to avoid it” Simon muttered “Psybeam one more time!”
Ralts danced it’s way to Poliwhirl and pushed it’s hands into the body. More lights and sparks flew from Poliwhirl’s body. The Sages surrounded them murmured to each other and sighed. Poliwhirl was yet again thrown towards the wall, only this time, he impacted into Sophie’s chest. The pair of them fell onto the floor. Poliwhirl led on top of Sophie’s body, knocked out.
“And that’s how it’s done” Simon chuckled and winked at Sophie.
“Well done” Sophie sighed and returned Poliwhirl.
Ralts’ body turned completely white. The light blinded the whole room for a few seconds. Ralts’ body shape had grown into a Kirlia’s.
“Ra…” Simon stuttered “Ralts?”
“Your love and courage has made Ralts evolve even quicker than usual” the Elder stated to Simon “and here is the TM Flash.”
The Elder held his palm out which contained a small white disk. Simon reached out and grasped the disk. He turned to his new Kirlia and hugged it. Sophie strolled up to where Simon stood and opened her arms. Simon smiled at her and leapt into her arms.
“Also, here is a TM for you” the Elder added while looking at Sophie.
“Me?” Sophie questioned the Elder.
The Elder merely nodded at her and held out the other TM. Sophie squealed and snatched the TM from the Elder’s palm. She attempted to speak but only squeals were released from her mouth. Kirlia stood beside Simon before all of the Sages and Sophie.
“Well, I guess I better go” Simon murmured and left the tower.
Simon stood outside of the tower and looked towards Kirlia.
“Lets go defeat Falkner!” Simon chuckled and sprinted towards Dark Cave.