Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ World Is Mine ❯ World Is Mine ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

World is Mine
 
First, I would like to explain that these characters in no way, shape or form, mine. Sadly, they belong to a giant company that makes far more money than I can ever dream of. I'm just exploiting these characters for my own desires. =P
 
This fanfiction is based from a video I saw on Youtube. It uses the song World Is Mine, from VOCALOID. The lyrics are different, but then again, who cares? I don't. Heheh.
 
~~~~~*****~~~~~
 
It was early morning when the young trainer awoke, giving a soft yawn. Glancing around his room, he sighed. It had been only a month since his return from the Pokemon League. As the days passed by, he thought back to his defeat in the final match, and how irritated he was by his final opponent.
 
`Asshole…' he thought to himself. `He didn't have the right to call me girly.'
 
The trainer slipped out of bed, grabbing his usual clothing, and heading into the adjoining bathroom. Turning on the shower, he shed his pyjamas and stepped under the jetstream once it was at a bearable temperature. As he showered, he began to daydream about a faraway world, in which he was its ruler, but instead of being a king, or even a prince, he was a princess. It was the same daydream that bothered him for ages.
 
“Ridiculous…” he muttered, eyes closed as he washed his hair. “Why a princess? I'm a guy…”
 
Shaking his head, the boy turned off the water, stepping out of the shower to dry himself off. Glancing over in the mirror, he frowned at his reflection.
 
“It's true…” he said softly. “I really do look kinda girly. I've got girly hair, eyes, and the whole figure.”
 
Giving a sigh, he dressed himself, before walking back into his bedroom. Glancing over at the Monster Balls he kept with him, he checked them carefully, before picking one up.
 
“Well,” mumbled the trainer. “Looks like it's just you and me today, Lizardon.”
 
~~~~~*****~~~~~
 
From inside the Monster Ball, Lizardon's eyes opened. He felt his master's hand curl around his `home'.
 
`Something troubles you…' thought the dragon. `I can sense it.'
 
The Pokemon remembered the final battle of the Pokemon League, in which it was defeated by the opponent's Lucario. Lizardon would have been humiliated, had he not been concerned for his master, who was badly hurt by the final attacks clashing. Despite the fact that he still had some energy left, he was still unable to act without his trainer.
 
`I was so scared…' he thought, closing his eyes. `Terrified when you wouldn't get up, even after he insulted you.'
 
~~~~~*****~~~~~
 
-One month ago-
 
The explosion caused by their attacks was massive. Lucario had quickly used Protect in order to defend itself and its master, but Lizardon wasn't so lucky. Hit by the brunt of the attack, he went down. Surprisingly, he managed to stand and brush off some of the damage. Casting a grin over at his trainer to let him know he was fine, the grin suddenly faded.
 
`No!' the dragon thought in horror. `NO!'
 
His trainer was covered in cuts, bruises and burns, and had slipped into unconsciousness. The rival trainer was surprised. Shaking his head, he attempted to rile his opponent up, and rouse him back into consciousness.
 
“Hey!” he called over to the unconscious trainer. “C'mon, girly-boy… get back up!”
 
The trainer didn't respond. Lizardon had decided it was in the best interests of his master that he forfeit, and quickly scooped the human into his arms, before flying away. Gritting his fangs as he heard the announcement that his master had lost, he focused on making it to the hospital in time. Luckily, it hadn't been too far away. He zoomed in through the front door, landing quickly before his eyes scanned the lobby, searching for a doctor.
 
“Hey!” the Pokemon called out in desperation. “I need help for my master!”
 
Of course, none of the humans understood him, his words coming out as snarls, growls and roars, typical for a Pokemon of his type. A doctor came rushing out to check on the commotion. Once he saw the unconscious human in the arms of the massive beast, he called out for a stretcher. As it arrived, it took him a few moments to explain to the giant dragon that he needed to take the boy into intensive care.
 
“HEY!” the dragon roared in the Pokemon language. “HANDS OFF HIM!”
 
Lizardon had nearly bitten the doctor's head off when he first attempted to grab the boy from him. However, as he was then told about the need to take him to intensive care, his attitude changed. With a snort, he passed the boy to the doctor, who placed him on the stretcher, before wheeling him away. The orange beast followed, and when hospital staff attempted to restrain him, he let out a defiant roar of protest. Needless to say, it was enough for them to let him through.
 
`Why do they insist on keeping me back?' he fumed to himself. `He's MY master. I wouldn't be where I am today without him.'
 
Arriving at the ICU, the dragon stared over in disbelief at his trainer. He couldn't believe how things had turned out. Connected to a heart monitor and a drip, his master was breathing slowly. Lizardon closed his eyes to block out the image of his master in such a situation, turning his face away so that when he opened his eyes, he wouldn't have to see. Doctors attempted to move him from the room, but this was met with a hateful snarl from the beast. Unintentionally glancing over at his master again, the dragon broke down on the inside. The humans who had attempted to remove him from the room didn't fail to notice the tears that began to stream down the monster's cheeks.
 
`Please,” Lizardon thought desperately. `Heal quickly. I need you…'
 
~~~~~*****~~~~~
 
-Present day-
 
It didn't take long for the young trainer to arrive at a vast field. He stopped, glancing around, before looking down at the Monster Ball which contained Lizardon. He remembered waking up a few days later feeling all sore. His first concern when he awoke was with the whereabouts of Lizardon. The boy was relieved when he was handed his Monster Ball, with Lizardon inside it. His eyes had widened with surprise when he learned what his dragon had done for him, and the fuss he caused. Memories still fresh in his mind, the trainer found himself smiling.
 
“Lizardon,” he said softly. “I still have yet to thank you properly. Being told to rest for so long forced me to stay home, but now…”
 
Smile widening, the boy enlarged the capsule, before assuming a summoning pose.
 
“Lizardon!” came the boy's summoning cry, the trainer throwing the Monster Ball forward. “Let's go!”
 
The Monster Ball flew several feet before the capsule opened, a bright light being released from it. The light underwent its transfiguration, before forming into the monster that was kept within the capsule.
 
“I am Lizardon!” the dragon called out when it had formed. “Blazing through the skies!”
 
Of course, his opening call was nothing but a series of grunts and growls to humans. Even so, his master simply closed his eyes, smile not fading.
 
“Lizardon…” he mumbled. “I'm glad I finally got to see you again.”
 
The dragon glanced down at the teen, their gazes locking when the boy opened his eyes once again.
 
“I…” the trainer began, not glancing away for even a moment. “I wanted… to thank you… for what you did for me.”
 
Lizardon's face seemed to turn a tint of red.
 
`It was all I could do,' he wanted to say. `I had to save you.'
 
However, the dragon didn't say anything, instead opting to stay silent. Instead, he watched as his master's eyes closed once more, the boy turning away, his own face slightly red. A slight smile coming to the beast, he walked up behind his master, before wrapping both arms around the human, and bringing him to his body.
 
“You're important to me,” the dragon said softly, in its Pokemon language. “I love you, master.”
 
Even though he didn't fully understand what Lizardon was saying, he understood what was being conveyed to him, tears slipping down his cheeks, a content smile on his face.
 
“I know,” he murmured softly. “I love you too.”
 
The trainer suddenly felt himself lifted into the air. Opening his eyes, he blinked as Lizardon placed him on his back. Smiling again, he nodded and wrapped his arms around the majestic beast. As they took off into the air, the teen closed his eyes again, daydreaming that same daydream. Princess by name, though wearing his usual clothes, he didn't mind. Lucario knelt down in front of him, proclaiming his allegience. A beautiful song seemed to fill the dream. The `princess' found himself singing along to it.
 
sekai de ichiban ohime-sama
sou iu atsui kokoro ete yo ne
 
sono ichi
itsumo to chigau kamigata ni kigatsuku koto
 
sono ni
chanto kutsu made mirukoto ii ne?
 
sono san
boku no hitokoto niwa mitsu no kotoba de henji suru koto
 
wakatta ra migite ga orosu nano wo nantokashite!
betsuni wagamama nante itte naimon ne
 
kimi ni kokoro kara omotte hoshii yo kawaii tte
 
sekai de ichiban ohime-sama
kigatsuite nee nee
mataseru nante rongai dayo
boku wo daredato omotte runo?
mou nandaka amaimono ga tabetai!
ima sugu ni ne
 
Oh! Check One Two! Ahhhhh!
 
ketten? kawaii no machigai dayo
monku wa yurushimasen!
ano ne? boku no hanashi chanto kiiteru? chottoo...
a, soreto ne shiroi ouma-san kimatteru desho?
 
mukae ni kite
wakattara kashizuite tewo totte "ohime-sama"tte
betsu ni wagamama nante itte naimon ne
demo ne sukoshi kurai shikatte kuretatte ii no ni
 
sekai de boku dakeno ouji-sama
kiga tsuite hora hora
otete ga aite masu
mukuchi de buaiso na ouji-sama
mou, doushite! kiga tsuite yo hayaku
 
zettai kimi wa wakatte nai! wakatte nai yo...
 
chokochippu ninri no banana keeki
kodawari tamago no torokeru purin
minna, minna gaman shimasu...
wagamama na ko dato omowanai de
boku datte yareba dekiru mon
atode koukai shichau yo
 
touzen desu! datte boku wa
 
sekai de ichiban ohime-sama
chanto mitete yo ne dokoka ni icchau yo?
fuini dakishimerareta kyuuni sonna ee?
"hikareru abunai yo" sou itte soppo muku kimi
 
...kocchi no ga abunai kara!
Oh! Hey Baby! Ahhhhh!
 
 
Glancing over to the side, he smiled wider. Sure enough, Lizardon was in his daydream.
 
“Everything's alright,” he said softly. “I've found… my prince.”
 
 
-OWARI-