Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Card Counters ❯ Arrival of New students ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Now I'm gonna try and experiment on something new and it's only an experiment k?? This is also what's holding me up from my HitsuSaku fanfic TT_TT… hope you enjoy this one!
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own anything from Bleach, FMA, Naruto or PoT. The only person I own is Sherry Elric an OC and the whole storyline.
 
 
Main: Bleach x PoT. Just using Sakura and Edward.
 
 
Here are the Pairings: [Ryoma x Sakura, Fuji x Hinamori, Hitsu x Ann (Slight) Eiji x Sherry]
 
 
More pairings might be introduced.
 
 
Thank you reviewers of my other fanfics! You have helped me through hardships because of your continuous effort to click on the little button at the bottom.
 
 
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoOoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
 
Chapter 1: Arrival of new Students.
 
 
Class 1-D was still as noisy as ever. Much of the ruckus was created by the ever boasting Horio and the forever talking Tomoka. Sakuno's stuttering wasn't helping. Ryoma rested his hands and gazed out the window. Morning practice had ended a while ago and wasn't very eventful. It was going to start again at the end of school. He thought about creating something to counter Tezuka Zone but that's kind of useless since that Tezuka was all the way in Germany.
 
 
The constant chatter was starting to irritate him so he tried to block out Horio's annoying voice and Tomoka's screeching.
 
 
“Yeah, and I caught a fish thiiiiiiiis big!” He stretched his arms really wide. Sakuno, Kachiro and Katsuo stared at him skeptically. Nope ignoring didn't work.
 
 
“What?! There's no way you can catch a fish as big as this table!” Tomoka scolded.
 
 
“Yeah, but with my 2 years of tennis experience let me overcome the art of fishing!”
 
 
“Tennis has nothing to do with FISH!”
 
 
“Urusai. You're giving me a headache” everyone stopped what they were doing and turned around to stare at Ryoma.
 
 
“What's giving you a headache Echizen?” Horio asked. Ryoma just stared at him blankly.
 
 
“Shouldn't be that hard to figure out”
 
 
“Huh?”
 
 
“Mada mada dane”
 
 
“WHADAYA MEAN BY THAT??!!” Horio was about to throttle Ryoma nut was interfered by Tomoka, saying that if he touched her `prince' in any way. She would bound him up and chuck him into the janitor's closet. Then the teacher walked in but none seemed to notice. She cleared her throat and tried calling the class to attention.
 
 
“Uh…class? Ummm…could you like, hey quiet down please- FOR GOODNESS SAKES, GET BACK TO YOUR SEAT!!!!”
 
 
Everyone rushed to their seats and took out their books in a flurry, ready for today's lesson. Sensei gave an exasperated sigh and pushed her spectacles further up the bridge of her nose. Echizen was now drilling holes in the blackboard with his feline eyes in utter boredom.
 
 
“Great way to start the first period on a Monday eh?” sensei shook her head
 
 
“Anyway, we got some new students here, about six. They have been transferred from Seireitei Middle School, so please welcome them”
 
 
That school name perked Ryoma's interest he never versed a school like that in tennis before. Heck he never heard of it, let alone thinking they had a tennis club. He brushed the forest green hair from his eyes to check out the new students. Finally, something that is new and interesting apart from smashing schools in tennis.
 
 
The first to pass the threshold was a boy, no older than himself, but the most eye-catching was his white bleached hair, spiked up and defying gravity. His frosty green eyes scanned the class, sending shivers all around. The dude's uniform looked alien comparing to Seishun's standard ones. Button up black short sleeved with red trimmings on the sleeves and collar. He ore black pants with many, many, MANY chains dangling from the belt holders. Also no uniform such as this can be complete without converse. Did I mention he had three piercing on his right ear?
 
 
The appearance alone violated a dozen school rules in 2.5 seconds and screamed 'pwnz you all'.
 
 
“Hitsugaya Toushirou”
 
 
That was all he said and all he need to say. Next was another guy around the same age, chains and all. Only difference was the hair was blonde and tied in a short plate and instead had steeled toed combat boots. His eyes were golden honey and they seemed to be hiding some dangerous secret. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and walked over to Hitsugaya.
 
 
“Edward Elric. Yoroshiku na”
 
 
His appearance screamed the same thing and breeched a dozen dress codes. All the girls' jaws dropped and their eyes went all goo-goo hearts. The guys groaned in jealousy and some looked at them like gods. *coughHoriocough*. Ryoma thought got bad vibes from the one with snow-white spiky hair. He will need to keep and eye on them, though the blonde doesn't look as threatening.
 
 
More were coming and he knew they were going to create chaos too. There were two hot guys there already and two hot girls were needed to complete the picture right?
 
 
“Ne Sakuno chan, don't you think the silver haired guy looks totally hot?” asked Tomoka.
 
 
“T-Tomo chan…” she stuttered.
 
 
“Hey Osakada! You're supposed to be all over Echizen” said Horio. “Echizen who?” now here eyes were only glued on poor Hitsugaya who was trying to glare everyone down.
 
 
“Echizen who? What do you see ii that guy to turn away form Ryoma? He looks like a gangster and the dude BLEACHED HIS HAIR WHITE!”
 
 
Tomoka socked him in the mouth. “SHUT UP!!! YOU WOULDN'T KNOW DIVINE BEAUTY IF IT SMASHED ITSELF IN YOUR UGLY FACE!”
 
 
“OMG! She looks hot” a random student gasped loudly.
 
 
The squabbling idiots diverted their attention again. A pretty hot chick strode through the door and stopped next to the blonde. She had black hair streaked with green, pulled together into a spiky bun, held by a deadly looking needle with dangling decorations. Her honey gold eyes sparkled with amusement and mischief. Her uniform? The same style except a pleated black miniskirt) with paperclips dangling at the hem. (A/N: not the skanky ones were one step and you can see the ass. I don't want my OC to be skanky) a pair of ballet flats adorned her legs along with mesh stockings. Last but not least, she had piercing, which were zipper handle designs. She also wore a bit of dark blue eye shadow and had small, purple heart tattoos painted next to her right eye. THIS screamed `punk rock chick'
 
 
“Sherry Elric! Douzo yoroshiku”
 
 
She placed her Elbow on Ed's shoulder, which pushed it off in reply. Her beam unfazed.
 
 
Nest was the graceful female, same height but her long slender legs made her look taller. Ryoma's eyes widened. Her emerald green eyes, you can get lost in their depths so easily. They hypnotised you. He pulled himself together again continued surveying the girl. The most unusual was her pastel pink hair. It glowed brilliantly under the sunrays through the windows. Her pale skin looked soft to touch and smooth as glass. Her uniform was the same as Sherry's, except no paperclips and no tattoos. But yes zipper hoodie and yes laced collar. She also had black flats and silky black stockings. She had very little make up, only mascara and light green eye shadow. She was sure hot and attractive and was the reason why Ryoma can't keep his sharp eyes off her. She was the bomb.
 
 
“Haruno Sakura, and yes this is my natural hair colour”
 
 
Wide opened mouths all around with bugged out eyes bringing up the rear and blushes for back up. These four new students were already on the wanted list, including infringements for indecent attire. Sensei cleared her throat once more.
 
 
“Alright, I hope you will enjoy your stay at school and everyone else welcome them and treat them good”
 
 
“Wow, Ryoma don't you think the pink haired one's cute?” Horio slithered next to him.
 
 
“Yeah, she isn't my type” Ryoma rather answered pretty quickly but Horio didn't notice.
 
 
“Huh?”
 
 
“Quiet, the teacher's about to talk” Ryoma said.
 
 
“Now we need seats for you guys” as if on cue, millions of hands waved in the air frantically, signaling `Pick Me!'.
 
 
Hitsugaya sweatdropped.
 
 
“Why are we here again?” he asked
 
 
“It's because of your stupid dad, remember?” Ed answered.
 
 
“Right, remind me to sprinkle gunpowder on his morning oatmeal”
 
 
The teacher looked a little annoyed. Scratch that, annoyed as mighty king Zeus at the hands window- wiping at her face, especially at Tomoka's instant Hitsugaya- poster.
 
 
“Uh, whatever. There are two seats in front the guy with the sweatbands on his wrist and two in behind the shy girl with braids”
 
 
Said girl stuttered and said boy zombie glared out the window.
 
 
Sherry and Sakura sat in front of Sakuno whereas the two boys sat behind Ryoma.
 
 
“Hi! I'm Ryuuzaki Sakuno, pleased to meet you”
 
 
“Hey there, this is some school you got. It looks similar to ours” said Sakura.
 
 
“So, it there a particular club you plan on joining?” asked Sakuno. This girl didn't seem harmless unlike the other one so Sakura and Sherry immediately felt comfortable with the girl.
 
 
“Clubs?” asked Sakura.
 
 
“It's okay, I got it” Sherry whipped out a brochure from her messenger bag and spread it out onto the table.
 
 
“When did you get that?” she asked
 
 
“Edward got it from the reception” Sherry answered.
 
 
“The three girls scanned through the lists of possible clubs and selected those they thought was best. It was said here that you had to pick a minimum of one choice.
 
 
“Gee, they got a lot of sports here” said Sherry.
 
 
Sakuno laughed nervously. “Well, our principal loves all kind of sport.
 
 
“No kidding, thy even got curling” Sakura tapped the picture of a dorky kid sliding the squashed ball with a handle (A/N: got noooooooo idea what they're called).
 
“You serious? I thought that was an extinct sport” Gasped sherry.
 
“Well believe it! `cause believe out principal must be very old” said Sakura.
 
“Whatever. I'm gonna pick the Tennis club and the Graphic Designs club. God I love Photoshop” the last bit Sherry muttered.
 
“Umm, I'm gonna go with the Tennis club and the Hip-hop Dance club” Sakura flipped her hair to the side.
“Hey I'm in the tennis club too so I'll introduce you to everyone-“
 
“Did I hear you two are planning on joining the tennis club?” Tomoka reared her ugly head. Well, she is no really that ugly and I'm not gonna start on her rear. Her ominous voice clouded above the newcomers. Teeth bared and eyes bleeding re.
 
“What's it to ya?” Sakura scoffed in her face. She's pretty used to these kinds of people
 
“If you do, stay away form my prince!”
 
“The hell…Prince?” Sherry stared at her skeptically.
 
Tomoka didn't even bother answering, she just skulked back to her seat and peeved. Right, that was very unexpected. The girls minded their own business and went back to conversing with each other.
 
xxx
 
“Well since we're sitting in front of you for the rest of the year, lets get to know each other better. The name's Edward. Yours?”
 
“Echizen Ryoma”
 
“This guy over there's Hitsugaya Toushirou” Edward jabbed his thumb towards the stoic boy. He glared.
 
“I can say my own name thanks and it's Hitsugaya to you”
 
“Didn't sound like you were gonna say it anytime soon” Ed countered.
 
Ryoma twirled his ballpoint between his fingers. These guys weren't annoying so far and Ed seemed like a good guy. But with Hitsugaya, he took an immediate dislike. Was it the gangster atmosphere? The familiar cocky attitude? Or was it his connection to the pink haired girl? His pen clattered carelessly on the desk and his eyes widened. Where did that come from? Must be the Western food he had for breakfast. Clearly he was not thinking straight. Ryoma spied a tennis magazine peeking out from Hitsugaya's messenger bag.
 
”You play tennis?” he asked Toushirou.
 
 
“Who knows”
 
 
“He does”
 
 
“Damnit Ed! Stop doing that” Hitsugaya sighed and chucked an eraser at his friend who caught it in his gloved hand.
 
 
“What, too afraid too admit you suck at it?” Ryoma smirked.
 
 
“Maybe it's `cause I'm too good and don't wanna show off” Hitsugaya smirked back.
 
 
“My aren't you the cocky one”
 
 
“Like you should be talking?”
 
 
“Touché”
 
 
Now the two boys were having the glare out of the century. They made their thoughts known through their eyes and each were signing a mental contract, saying they were whole hearted rivals. Ryoma's intimidating cat glare versus Hitsugaya's icy death glare. Edward, sensing the tension in the air, thought to break it up since he knew what Hitsugaya's glare was like since he had it first hand.
 
 
“I play tennis too actually” he leaned back and crossed his arms on Ryoma's desk (A/N: remember, they are sitting in front of him)
 
 
“Yeah? How good are you?” Ryoma switched his eyes to Ed. He ended up getting goose bumps from staring back at Hitsugaya for a while. Said person smirked in triumph.
 
 
“Meh…” he answered nonchalantly.
 
 
“He's pretty good actually”
 
 
Ed looked back at his friend. “Your payback sucked”
 
 
“Who cares” Toushirou took out that tennis magazine Advanced Triple Threat Tennis and began to flick through.
 
 
“Court D. lunch time” said Ryoma.
 
 
“Bring it on”
 
 
“You three over there, stop talking or you're getting detention! Oi! Osakada san, put down those scissors…Elric san! No not you, the other one, put away the phone unless you want it confiscated. Haruno san, don't roll your eyes at me!”
 
 
Sensei had lost her patience. Her brown eyes spelt out double- detention to anyone who spoke a single word. This was utterly the last straw. Was it so hard to write down the algebraic equation with your mouths tightly shut? Osakada was a lost cause.
 
 
Silence, absolute silence.
 
 
“OK, now because of this, you're all getting double homework and it's gonna count to your report!!”
 
“H-hai sensei!” the class had anime tears streaming down their faces.
 
 
BRING!
 
 
“Dismissed! Damn I need a Panadol…”
 
 
The students crammed at the door, smashing their way to get the hell out. Hitsugaya and Ed waited patiently at the side. At least Hitsugaya was patient enough…
 
 
Get out of my you slow retards!!” Edward had tones of metaphorical anger marks on his head. He never liked to be kept waiting like this. He bared his sharp teeth out at anyone who dared resist his ramming. He also started whacking people away with his metal arm.
 
 
“Ed-“ Hitsugaya started.
 
 
“Ok, ok, chill squirt” said a random kid.
 
 
That was taboo.
 
 
“AHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SMALL THAT THEY HAVE TO LOOK UP TO SOMEONE'S TOENAILS!”
 
 
Ed grabbed the kid and started beating the crap out of him. Yelling and screaming obscenities at him to death. None ever called him short and never lived to see the daylight. Ever, he wasn't short, they were all just taller. And we think yeah, keep saying that to yourself Ed. One day you will make it. Hitsugaya only stood by, stoic.
 
 
“Edward! Put him down! Now!” Sherry yelled.
 
 
“Uh…please stop!” Sakuno pleaded meekly. “You'll get into lots of trouble if you continue this”
 
 
In fact, Ed did stop. Not because of Sakuno, but because he couldn't tell if that was the arm he wanted to chomp.
 
 
“What's going on here?” Sensei stood on her tippy-toes, trying to look over the crowd that formed to watch the bout. She was a pretty short old woman.
 
 
“Quick! Scram!” Sakura yelled. The four easily slipped through the stunned mob.
 
 
“Matte kudasai!” Sakuno and Tomoka ran after them.
 
 
XXX
 
 
“Wow, some way to start your first day of school” sighed Ed.
 
 
“And who's fault was that?”
 
 
“Shut up Hitsugaya, you would've done the same as well”
 
 
“But I didn't”
 
 
“Hey, can we concentrate on getting a table first? The canteen is filling up fast.” Said Sherry.
 
 
“How about that table” Sakuno pointed at a table in the far corner. Its only occupants were the three first years and Ryoma. Looks like he decided to join them today. The outlandish group weaved in and out of the hungry students towards them.
 
 
“Hey can we join you?” Sakura asked sweetly.
 
 
“Sure, whatever” Ryoma replied uninterestingly.
 
 
The six sat down and opened their bentous. Sakura had triple-flavoured onigiri and Sherry had dango. Ed had mixed sushi, rice crackers, rice, tonkatsu, stir fry noodles with vegetables, medium pork bun and Mango ice tea (Nestea) and Hitsugaya had a container of watermelon and a box of pocky XD.
 
 
“OMG that's so much food!” Horio exclaimed loudly. Edward promptly ignored him.
 
 
“Ano… may I ask you a question?” Sakuno asked shyly.
 
 
“You just did” said Sakura without even looking.
 
 
“Huh?”
 
 
“Go ahead” Sherry sighed.
 
 
“Ummm…why aren't you wearing the standard Seigaku uniform?”
 
 
“Well, we out in an order for it, but it still hasn't arrived yet” said Hitsugaya.
 
 
“Oh, that makes sense now” Horio grinned and the others nodded in agreement. Actually, in Ryoma's opinion, the Seireitei Uniform looked way cooler. He picked at his food. Why can't his cousin make him Japanese lunch today? He looked over at Sakura's. Was there such thing as a spotty green onigiri?
 
 
“Ano, Haruno san, why is your onigiri red?” Katsuo looked at it with extreme curiosity. It was insanely red. Everyone turned around to catch and glimpse of the `red onigiri'
 
 
“Oh this? That's because it's a super hot spicy onigiri. My friend Yuzu taught me hoe to make it.”
 
 
Tomo pulled a face.
 
 
“You wanna try some?” it's not spicy at all” she smiled.
 
 
“But you just said it was super hot spicy onigiri!”
 
 
“The name just gives it too much credit” She smiled sickenly sweet.
 
 
Sweat poured from his brow and his teeth chattered in fear.
 
 
“No Sakura. I don't wanna pay for anymore damages or compensation.” Hitsugaya said sternly.
 
 
“Awww! Shirou chan!”
 
 
Don't call me that!
 
 
“Hey, aren't we supposed to be going to court D right about now?” said Sherry. She and Edward finished their food.
 
 
“Echizen” Hitsugaya glowered at him. Ryoma got the message and stood up without a word. They both proceeded stiffly to the courts. The rest followed them to spectate the event.
 
 
“Gee, I haven't seen Toushirou so riled up into this challenge. Last time the he was so blasé when that, uh, remember him what was his name…Sasabe? Challenged him ” said Sherry who quickened her pace to match Sakura's. Her beads tied to the needle tinkled as she walked.
 
 
“Yeah, well, its not everyday Nii-san meets someone that's almost exactly like him.”
 
 
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoOoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
 
I put a Cliffie. YAY! Who will win Hitsugaya or Ryoma? What's with the Nii-san business!
 
 
This was the longest chapter I have ever written. About 11 pages. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this Fic. I was experimenting this but now I think I'm gonna be serious about this one.
 
::Read & REVIEW::
 
 
Stay in tuned to what happens next: Sneak peek:
 
 
“ C'mon Hitsugaya is that all you got?”
 
 
“Yeah? Suck on this, Souten ni saze, HYOURINMARU!”
 
 
JA NE
 
 
TripWire