Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Life and Whatever Else that there Is ❯ English class ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
This is a story that in each chapter is a different prompt. They will hopefully come together to form a story.

Title: Life and Whatever Else that there Is
Author: ErisInABananaSuit
Summery: There is a new kid in class with many secrets. One is deadly and one is awkward. And Ryoma might be involved with both.
Prompt: English Class

Life and Whatever Else that there Is
ErisInABananaSuit
English Class

It had been a week since school started after Winter Break and school was just as boring. The only thing that was remotely interesting was Ryoma had been moved into the advanced English Class with most of the Regulars. Apparently his old English teacher was on the verge of a nervous breakdown because his constant corrections.

Flashback

“Class, I would like to introduce a Freshman who will be joining us. Echizen Ryoma will you come in.”

All the students looked up surprised, but none as much as the Third-year regulars. They were lucky to get this class together. The only one’s not here were Momo and Kaidoh who were second-years. This was the first day back for everyone in this class before they graduated and went on to their respected collage, university, or job. This was the last Semester of high school for them, and now there was a freshman joining them. As Ryoma walked in the class started to buzz.

“Why don’t you tell the class why you are here, Mr. Echizen.” The teacher was one to treat everyone in English costumes.

“I nearly put my other teacher into therapy for constantly correcting his poor English.”

Though the teacher was okay, he had rules like boys and girls can not sit at the same desk. And the only spots were a empty desk at the very back and a spot next a girl. So Ryoma was seated at the very back with his own desk and which he took full advantage by putting his things on one side and lying his head down on the other side and sleeping. Which he was doing right now observed Fuji. As Fuji looked around he saw Eiji flipping through his planner no doubt trying to figure out how many days of school was left. His boyfriend Oishi sat next to him was taking notes on the teacher’s lecture, they had gotten together shortly after starting their freshman year of high school. Inui and Taka were sitting taking notes, or maybe Inui was writing the ingredients to his next concoction, who knew. Those two had gotten together shortly after the Golden Pair. Momo and Kaidoh were next, they got together in their Freshmen year when Fuji, who had not made their lives miserable in awhile, and Inui, for date of course, locked them into a closet and left them. Two hours later they were officially a couple, though they still fought. When Ryoma turned up for his freshman year, it shocked them all, they thought he would go pro, but when has Ryoma done what they thought he would do. Fuji turned to his table partner and smirked. Poor Tezuka had a thing for the baby of the group, but would never admit it. Which gave Fuji plenty of harassment material, oh how life was good.

There was a knock on the door and the teacher walked over and they see the principal standing there. Mr. Chow waved the principal in and they saw that he was followed by male student.

“Hello there, I would like to introduce you to your newest classmate, Mr. De Luca. Why don’t you say hello.”

“Hello.” it was clear and crisp and stated that he would rather not talk. But that seem to go ignored by the teachers.

Fuji looked around again and saw everyone was watching the new boy with interest. He noted that even Ryoma was a wake and watching him. He probably figured out that he would have to share his desk.

“Why don’t you tell us about your self, Mr. De Luca.”

“My name is Michele and I like the color blue.”

“Anything else, you would like to share with the class?” asked Mr. Chow

“No, nothing else.”

“Well why don’t you go and sit next to Mr. Echizen, I’m sure he will fill you in.”

That caused the Regulars to almost bust out laughing. The though of Ryoma helping without having his arm twisted was not possible. As he made his way to the back table Fuji observed his white hair that pulled back into a tight short pony tail. His eyes were half closed which made him look like he was ether half asleep or board. He walked over to the desk and looked at Ryoma as though sizing him up.

“I’m surprised that your not dead, Ryoma.”

That through everyone. And everyone wanted to know how they met and about that comment.

“Life insurance doesn’t pay as well unless it was an accident and I don’t want to die in an accident.”

With that said he sat down and the teacher began to lecture again, but this time he was throwing confused glances at the back desk that contained a fan dubbed Prince of Tennis and a stranger.