Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Prince of Mind ❯ Captive ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Prince of Mind Chapter 3: Captive
Rating up to ...? I'm not sure...:S Not too high, don't worry ;) ^^
It's mostly because it stimulates the fantasy of those with wicked minds XD but you have to have a seriously wicked mind similair to mine Muhahahahha (6)
 
Fuji groaned as he slowly opened his eyes.
The room he was in was a bit dark, but there was a lamp above his head.
He blinked a couple of times to get used to the blinding light.
He tried to move, but realized he was bound to a research-like table he was lying on.
There were straps around his wrists and ankles, and a large on around his middle.
He tried to wriggle his hands out from under the straps, but felt oddly tired.
He noticed a few red dots on his arms.
He had been drugged.
He tried to remember what happened, but came up blank.
He only remembered walking out of school and then... nothing.
Fuji groaned again, as he felt a wave of nausea wash over him.
What had they given him?
He felt terrible.
Suddenly a door opened to his left.
“Ah, you're awake. Good Morning.” A man around the age of twenty said as he walked in.
“Who are you and where am I” Fuji demanded hoarsely, his throat felt terribly dry.
“Oh my, you're thirsty aren't you? I'll get you some water.”
True to his word the man walked to a sink to the left to get said water.
Fuji tried to lift his head to follow the man with his eyes, but the movement caused his head to spin and he lay down with a soft moan.
As the sound of water falling reached his ears the man spoke up again.
“As you've figured out by now, you shouldn't try to move too much. You're body is still processing the drug we gave you.”
“What do you want from me?” Fuji asked.
“Oh, you'll see” the man said as he came back into Fuji's view.
“Here you go, and don't give me that look. If I wanted to drug you now, I'd simply get a needle. Now drink up, boy.”
Fuji complied and the water felt like heaven as it flowed trough his dry throat. His restless stomach calmed down a bit too.
He unconsciously licked his lips to get rid of the last drops and the man smiled strangely.
“You know you look sexy when you do that, right?”
Fuji stiffened.
Oh shit, don't tell me...
The man laughed at his startled look.
“Don't worry, my dear boy. I won't harm you.” He smiled as he caressed Fuji's cheek. He bent forward, as Fuji tried to move his head away from the man, whom was way to close for comfort.
“I wouldn't dare...” he whispered next to Fuji's ear, sending the hairs on his neck on end, and not in a good way!
There was a knock on the door.
“Come in!” the man called, standing up straight.
The other men in uniform came in.
“Sir, we've completed the analyse.”
“Good, bring our guest to his room then” The man walked away.
Fuji thought quickly, but decided against trying to escape.
He still didn't feel all too well and those two seemed twice as strong as Taka-san.
As the two men in uniform undid the straps, the apparently gay guy turned around at the door.
“By the way, as to your earlier questions... My name is Kain and where you are is a secret.” He said smiling innocently.
Fuji shivered, he really didn't like that guy.
 
Fuji slapped himself mentally. Kain had said “bring our guest to his room”, making it sound like he was in some sort of hotel.
Nowhere in the building, as far as he had seen it that is, was a room which looked at least close to a hotel room.
Everything was dimly lit, he hadn't spotted a window anywhere and his `room' looked more like a cell in a prison.
It was obviously meant to house more than one person as there were two double-beds, one on each side of the room, leaving only place for three people to stand next to each other in the middle.
He was the only person so far, though, after the two men in uniform left that is.
He sighed as he sat down on one of the beds, not really comfortable as he couldn't sit straight up.
What had he gotten himself into?
He wanted to go home, to see his family and Eiji.
Wait! Eiji!
He had promised to call him, naturally Eiji would be worried and search for him!
He just hoped his friend would be alright.
Suddenly Fuji smiled.
Eiji would remember to water his cacti.
And with that silly but happy thought he fell asleep. 
That's it for chapter three ^^ I hope you all enjoy it so far, this is one of my first fics lasting this long XD please review, critisism is loved, also if you have any suggestions or ideas you'd like to see in further development, press that nice little button to review ^^
O yeah, if anyone would like to beta-read my stories that would be nice too, though I like to believe my english is quite good it is far from perfect as I am well aware ^^ so please contact me if you want to do so