Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Princess of Tennis ❯ [chapterone] HIME ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Princess of Tennis [Fan Fiction]

[chapterone]

One morning in the Seigaku girl tennis court

YURIKO:: Hey, you heard about it?

HANA:: Heard about what?

YURIKO:: About our senpai coming back from Germany after her knees operation. She's a third year student, I think. I heard that she's coming back today and our captain wants her to replace her as a captain.

HANA:: Are you sure? How can it be? It's that mean she's better than our captain?

YURIKO:: Saa…I just can't believe there is someone better than our captain. That just not possible. Huh… Ohio gozaimas captain.

TOMOKO:: What are you guys doing here so early in the morning? Practice doesn't start until 8.30 am, you know that right?

YURIKO, HANA:: Haittt…we know that demo sempai….

TOMOKO:: Huh, nani?

YURIKO:: I heard that our sempai coming back here today and…

TOMOKO:: Nani, it's already 7.30 am. Oh my, I am late again. Gomen but right now I have to meet Ryuzaki-sensei at teacher's room. See you girls later at practice. OK.

YURIKO, HANA:: Demo, senpai. Matte kudasai…...

YURIKO:: Huh.. I guess that's our captain.

TOMOKO:: Ohio gozaimas, minna-san.

ALL:: Ohio gozaimas, captain.

TOMOKO:: Well today, I've got a surprise for you guys especially for the third year student..

MIKA:: For us…

TOMOKO:: [really excited] Ryuuka, she's back…

MIKA:: [shocked] Honto desuka? Gosh, I can't believe it. Where is she? When is she coming here?

YURIKO, HANA [both a second year student]:: [puzzled] Nani? Who's Ryuuka?

TOMOKO:: Gomen that I forgot to introduce her to you. She's our captain who was gone to Germany due to her knees injury. Well, Ryuuka-san, you can come in now…

RYUUKA:: [saying excitedly] Hai, guys. [started hugging Tomoko and Mika] Wow, it's been so long. Can't believe I finally can come back here. [talking to Tomoko and Mika] You guys change a lot.

TOMOKO:: Yeah, we change a lot. So, I think my duty as a captain is finish..

RYUUKA:: What do you mean by that?

TOMOKO:: Since you are back, all the third year student think that you should be our captain again… Nee, Mika-san, Naoe-san?

MIKA, NAOE:: Yeah… We miss you and your leadership..

RYUUKA:: Demo…what about you Tomoko?

TOMOKO:: What about me? I never want to be a captain at the first place.. Beside, I can't think of anyone else who are better than you to lead us to the championship. Come on, this is our last year here, I don't want to blew our chance to compete in the national. We failed for the last two year, I hope we can make it this year.

RYUUKA:: Okay, I'll guess. Promise me you'll be my assistant..

TOMOKO:: Hait… can't argue with our captain..

After the practice…

TOMOKO:: Where are you going Ryuuka?

RYUUKA:: I am really hungry. You wouldn't mind having dinner with me right? It's on me..

TOMOKO:: Sure. So tell me about him…

RYUUKA:: Him? Who?

TOMOKO:: Your old friend…

RYUUKA:: [her expression suddenly change] I don't really want to talk about it…

At the restaurant..

RYUUKA:: Wow, this sushi really good. Wow, I want this one too and this one, this one, and this one too… It seems like ages I haven't eat any of this stuff. MMmmmm…It's really good.. [keep mumbling with her mouth full]

TOMOKO:: Yeah, take anything you want. It's on you anyway. Ahhhh….your leftover gets on me… [disgusted] Eewww.. this gross. Please shut your mouth when eating, okay?

RYUUKA:: [ignoring Tomoko] Wow, this look good too.. Umbasou..

TOMOKO:: Hey, are you even listening to me? [groan]AHHHHHH….

The Seigaku guys is walking in the restaurant.

MOMOSHIRO:: Calm down, Kikumaru-senpai. It's just food.

Ryoma:: Yeah.

EIJI:: After this I am going to be broke. DEAD broke. How am I going to buy that new shoes at the tennis shop?Haaahhh…[crying]

MOMOSHIRO:: [arriving at the counter] 2 double hamburgers with extra cheese, 2 chocolate shake and 4 large fries, please.

Ryoma:: 1 hamburgers set with large Ponta and large fries.

EIJI:: Ryoma wait, didn't Momoshiro just order for you?

MOMOSHIRO:: Masaka, it's mine only. I need extra energy after that practice.

Ryoma:: Yeah, I change my mind. I also need extra energy. Double my order please..

EIJI:: Haaahhh….[suddenly fainted]

The guys is walking trying to find a seat when…

RYUUKA:: I go get the chilly sauce… [suddenly bump to a guy] Ahh.. gomen.

MOMOSHIRO:: [angry as all his food fall to the floor] Watch where you going…. Are you blind or something?

RYUUKA:: Gomen.. suman… wari….

EIJI:: Saehara-san…

RYUUKA:: [puzzled] Oh my gosh, Eiji-kun…

EIJI:: You're back finally.. You didn't even bother to call me..

RYUUKA:: Sorry, it's such a rush that I came here this week… Well, didn't you want to introduce me your two `polite' best buddy, huh? [glancing at Momoshiro]

Momoshiro:: [very pale] Is it your friend, Kikumaru-senpai?

EIJI:: Yeah, she's Ryuuka-san. This is Momoshiro and [pointing to Ryoma] this is…

RYUUKA:: ….Echizen Ryoma….

RYOMA and EIJI:: [confused] How did you know?

RYUUKA:: Oh, just common sense.. Everybody knows that, right?

MOMOSHIRO:: I don't think so..

EIJI:: [monolog] Did she expect us to believe it?

EIJI:: Oh yeah.. Since you are back. Why don't we carry out our tradition match between guys and girls… Tomoko-san never want to play us.. It's really boring.

RYUUKA:: [smiling] No problem. Did next week on Saturday sounds okay?

EIJI:: Okay, with me…

TOMOKO:: [suddenly appearing] NANI???? NEXT WEEK??? [shaking Ryuuka] Are you crazy or what? We can't seriously playing them…

RYUUKA:: [smiling] Yeah, you are right.. We can't seriously playing them…

TOMOKO:: [relieved] Oh, you finally get the point…

RYUUKA:: ….unless I get my uniform done by next week…

TOMOKO:: She didn't get my point… [suddenly fainted]

RYUUKA:: Tomoko-san, daijoubu desuka?

Suddenly Ryuuka's cellphone ringing…

RYUUKA:: Haitt… NANI?? [sounded alert] WHERE ARE YOU? Okay, I'm there… [rushing] Got to go.. Got someone to meet..

TOMOKO:: [sigh] That's her.. always in rush. Wonder who's she's going to meet. After all, she just come back yesterday…

WAITER:: I'm sorry miss. This is your bill.

TOMOKO:: My bill? I thought she already paid..

WAITER:: [laughing] Nande? She's only paid for the tissue.

TOMOKO:: Okay. [holding the bill] …..RYuuKA…….

One week passes by just like that… Till the day of the match….

TOMOKO:: Chotto, What if we lose? What if one of our player was hurt during the match? They can be violent, you know?

MIKA:: What if I fall in love with Fuji? What will happened next? Will he receive my true love?

TOMOKO:: [smacking Mika] Hey, I am trying to be serious here. I don't care how much you like Fuji whatsoever..

MIKA:: Itte… That's hurt. Sorry….

RYUUKA:: Haaa.. konnichiwa minnasan. You guys are early.

TOMOKO:: We? Early? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ARE LATE….

RYUUKA:: Oh, soka. Gomen gomen. I guess I haven't set my watch to Japan time. Umm.. my bad.

TOMOKO:: So, everyone is here. Wait, it's only 6 person here. Where is one more person? Is she late? Lost? Or maybe she wants to give up the game? AHHHH… What are we going to do right now? We're doomed.

RYUUKA:: Rilex, okay. I chose Mii-chan to be our 3rd single.

TOMOKO:: Mii? Never heard of her. Who's she?

RYUUKA:: Ohh, YOU MEAN YOU NEVER HEARD OF HER BEFORE?

TOMOKO:: No.. Who's she?

RYUUKA:: I never heard of her either.

[all staring at Ryuuka in disbelief]

TOMOKO:: How can you making jokes at this time of the year? Be serious.

RYUUKA:: Okay…I heard that she is a transfer student from Hyoutei Gakuen. I mean she haven't register at the tennis club yet. That's the weird part. I thought she should be arriving 5 days ago. I think she's going to arrive today.

TOMOKO:: What makes you think that? What if she hasn't show up today, huh? Oh, anyway what's her last name?

RYUUKA:: Saa…

TOMOKO:: How about her skill?

RYUUKA:: Saa..

TOMOKO:: Tell me anything about her..

RYUUKA:: To tell you the truth I know nothing about her. I just figure out that if she's from Hyoutei, she must be good. It's not like we gonna die or something putting her there at the 3rd single, right?

TOMOKO:: That's it?

RYUUKA:: Yeah, that's it.

[Tomoko smacking Ryuuka violently]

TOMOKO:: DON'T DECIDE SO CASUALLY…..

RYUUKA:: [crying] What did I do wrong?

TOMOKO:: Mou… enough of this. When will she be arriving? The match start in 5 minutes.

RYUUKA:: Saa… that's why I put her in 3rd single. I worry that she arrive a little bit late.

TOMOKO:: Yeah, whatever..

While in the boys changing room,

MOMOSHIRO:: Echizen, which shirt is more suitable with me? This one or this one?

RYOMA:: Oh, you mean the Seigaku regular shirt or the Seigaku regular shirt?

MOMOSHIRO:: Uhuh.

RYOMA:: Isn't it just the same? And by the way, WHY ARE YOU ALL DRESSING UP? [pointing to everyone who was DRESSING UP, of course]

EIJI:: Ochibi-chan. I guess you still chibi to understand all this manly stuff? The girls are coming, so we have to look our best..

RYOMA:: Yeah, soka. Wakata desuyo.

[Tezuka suddenly barging in the room. Everyone went quiet]

TEZUKA:: Soko de, nani o shiteiru? We got match in 5 minutes. Run 20 laps, now.

ALL:: [sighing] Ahhhh………20 laps again…

And then, the match finally started. And you know the 2nd double went first but the guys beat the girls. Followed by the 1st double and…

TOMOKO:: NOOOOOOOOO….. Don't tell me we lost again.

RYUUKA:: We lost again without scoring any points. That unexpected. I have train them with thousands of hard training. Wonder why they can't beat them yet.

TOMOKO:: Wonder why they can't beat them yet? Maybe because your lack of responsibilities? You never pay attention on their practice and sleeps all the time. Still wondering why we lost? Oh, talking about that, where is our Mii, the 3rd single player?

UMPIRE:: The 3rd single match is starting. Echizen Ryoma from the Seigaku boys team and Mii. Mii? Excuse me, what is her last name?

Suddenly a mysterious girl enter the court…

MYSTERIOUS GIRL:: Ah, finally. I arrive. It took me 5 days just to get here. But it's all worth it. I'm going to get my hands on that guy. Ah I'm suddenly getting psyched and I feel so alive again.

RYOMA:: Masaka you are……

RYUUKA:: Dare da omae? [Who are you]

MYSTERIOUS GIRL:: Heh heh heh. [Flipping her hair] Thank you for asking. I am the rising star of the tennis world, 16 years old, and people call me the

"Tensai Of Th….. coughing..coughing…[suddenly coughing] Sorry… I start again…Umph..[clearing her throat]… Heh heh heh. [Flipping her hair] Thank you for asking. I am the rising star of the tennis world, 16 years old, and people call me the "Tensai Of The Dark World ". So, do you know who I am now?

RYUUKA:: Ah, don't tell me that you're….. SERENA WILLIAM…

MYSTERIOUS GIRL:: Chigauuuuuuuuuu. You guys are so slow. How could you call yourself tennis player while having such low knowledge about the talented tennis player like me. You guys are so pathetic but I'll spare you this time and tell you guys my beautiful and famous name. I am Miihara but you can call me Mii I don't really mind and my family name is Echi…..

While she was babbling alone everyone get back to the match.

MYSTERIOUS GIRL:: Oooi, are you listening to me???? Ooooi minna where are you going?

RYUUKA:: Oh, so you are the transfer student from Hyoutei.

After this Mysterious girl's name going to change to Mii. Please note to avoid confusion. Arigato gozaimas.

MII:: Yeah, finally you got it. I'm tired of talking about myself too much. Let's get back to the main purpose of my visit today. Ah, where is that little guy?

MOMOSHIRO:: Hey, Echizen where are you going? [Ryoma is trying to get out of the court]

MII:: [Suddenly the expression on her face change] That's right, Ryoma-kun where are you trying to go? Don't tell me you're trying to run away after what you have done. I practically transfer school here just to see you. Is this the way you appreciate my hard work, huh????

RYOMA:: Iya, I was just going to the washroom [Ryoma said with a panic expression on his face]

MII:: Um, really? Are you sure you're not trying to run away after you [suddenly started beating up Ryoma] took my lunch, and making me suffer for 5 days.

RYOMA:: But I took your lunch 5 days ago….

MII:: You're right, that's how long it take to come here.

ALL:: Nani, 5 days. Just how far is her house anyway?

MII:: I wasn't patrolling around Japan for 5 days because I wanted to, you know. And I brought the wrong lunch too. I haven't eaten for 5 days. Ahhh…. Harahetta. This is all Ryoma's fault [started beating Ryoma again]

UMPIRE:: Can we start the match now?

On the court……

UMPIRE:: Third single match is starting now. Echizen Ryoma vs ….Chotto the girl over there. What is your name again?

MII:: My name??? I am Miihara. ECHIZEN Miihara.

RYUUKA:: Nani, they're TWINS? That is so cool. Oh that's why their face looks so familiar and they look so cute together too. Kawaii.

RYOMA:: Chotto, which part of me is the same with that psycho girl?

MII:: Souyo.. [suddenly angry] Just who did you call psycho anyway? I am your NEECHAN. Did you hear me N-E-E-C-H-A-N…..

All:: Uso….

MOMOSHIRO:: I can't believe it. Echizen never tell me he have a sister.

EIJI:: That's right, o chibi should have told us about this especially when he has such a cute sister.

And the match between the Ryoma and Mii started. Ryoma tried to gain a point by attacking her with his twist serve.

MII:: Oh, that was very good. The spin of the ball had surely increase but you're still too far to beat me.

RYOMA:: We'll see about that.

Without even struggling Mii easily return Ryoma's twist serve. Everybody watching the match was so surprise to see the return ball spin and turn to be a twist serve.

MII:: How do you like that Ryoma. It's one of my technique call "Spinning Return". It's a little like your technique Twist Serve isn't it? Oh no, maybe it's better than that.

RYUUKA:: Sugoi, this girl skill is not just a rumor. She's really great.

INUI:: It surely look like the twist serve that Ryoma did but it really is more powerful than Ryoma's. It's not just the spin of the ball but the the ball did go more faster and the control is greater.

EIJI:: Are you saying this girl is better than our o chibi???

INUI:: I can't say that for sure because the game just started and the both of them still haven't show their real strength.

The game ended and the score is 6-4. The winner is Mii. It was an unexpected lost for Ryoma. As the chair umpire announce the winner, the whole Tennis girl team is crying and laughing with joy as this is the first win for them EVER..[how pitiful]. Drums and dancers started filling the court as if celebrating the win with them. Ah, how everyone was waiting for this glorious and happy moment [this is a bit too exaggerating isn't it?]

TEZUKA:: What are you guys so noisy about??. We're still in the middle of the match.

MIKA:: That's the captain Tezuka Kunimitsu. He look more handsome in person than in picture [blushing]

TOMOKO:: What do you mean in picture?? Oh, so you have a picture of him. What about the thing you're always saying about being loyal to Fuji Syusuke.

MIKA:: That's a totally different story. My love for Fuji-sama won't change no matter what happen.

EIJI:: Ah, I can't believe ochibi-chan lost. He must be very dissapointed.

RYOMA:: Not really, Kikumaru-sempai. Next time I won't lose to that girl again

MII:: That was a very tiring game. Ah, I'm still hungry. Meiji…

Fuji suddenly approaching the girls crowd.

FUJI:: Ryuuka-san, konnichiwa. It's been a long time. How are you?

RYUUKA:: Yeah. Two years is a awfully long time. Thanks but I'm always fine, Fuji-kun. Ganbatte for the next match. Don't underestimate our team, we're quite good too.

FUJI:: Oh, don't worry. I won't, right Tomoko-san?[Fuji smile with this really evil grin] Let's have a fair and square game. And please don't let me down.

TOMOKO:: [shaking] Haittttt………….

UMPIRE:: The 2nd single players, Fuji Syusuke and Himawari Tomoko, please step into the court.

RYUUKA:: Ganbatte ne.

YURIKO:: You can do it.

HANA:: You're always the captain in our heart. Do your best.

TOMOKO:: Thanks a lot guys.

MIKA:: shhhhh…Tomoko-san, how about letting him win and I promise to do all your homework this whole semester. Is it a deal? [Tomoko smack her again] Haaahh….ite..I get it. You don't have to hit me that hard, okay. Anyway, ganbatte.

In the court.

FUJI:: [with evil smile and eyes] Yoroshiku. Please don't be too hard on me.

TOMOKO:: Yoroshiku. I'll throw the entire word back at you.

UMPIRE:: Winner of the one set match. Fuji Syusuke to serve.

Even at the beginning at the match, Fuji already use his initial skill, Cut Serve. The ball spin wildly in air before it hit the target.

TOMOKO:: Shimatta, he already use that one. Remember concentrate then you will be able to see the ball. Yeah, it's right there.

Unexpectedly, Tomoko successfully return the ball but because of using too much energy trying to break Fuji's fatal skill The Triple Counter one by one, Tomoko can barely hold on..

FUJI:: Huh, you're really good.

TOMOKO:: I'm not going to give up now. Take this, my Double Fast Serve.

The serve is quite good, but against the Tennis Tensai, the serve can barely work.

UMPIRE:: Match point. 6 games to 1. Fuji Syusuke won.

[both player went to the net to shake hand]

FUJI:: Yeah, you're really good but you definitely can improve. I definitely want to fight against you once more.

TOMOKO:: Thanks a lot. I really learn a lot from you. Your skill not just a rumour… I hope we can play against each other again..

TEZUKA:: Fuji, you did well.

FUJI:: Wow, it's rare to hear that from Tezuka.

OISHI:: Yeah, congratulation.

KAWAMURA:: We can celebrate at my father's sushi shop after this and it's all on me.

ALL:: Wow, honto?

RYUUKA:: You really did great especially the Double Fast Serve.

MIKA:: Sugoi. You really great. I have never seen you play like that before. Full of enthusiasm.

YURIKO:: Ryuuka-senpai. It's your turn now against their captain, Tezuka.

HANA:: Be careful and work hard.

TOMOKO:: Yeah, do your best.

RYUUKA:: Haah.. I know that.

FUJI:: Tezuka, it's your turn now. Ganbatte.

OISHI:: She's the only one who can almost defeat the whole entire guys team that time. Tezuka, do your best..

TEZUKA:: Uh.... I know that.

RYUUKA, TEZUKA:: Zettai makenai [I'll never lose]

UMPIRE:: The first single match is starting. The players, Tezuka Kunimitsu and Saehara Ryuuka, please get into the court.

RYUUKA:: Hey, Tezuka. Haven't seen you in years. You haven't change a bit. You're still as strict as ever.

TEZUKA:: Haah.. Never thought I am going to see you in the match.

RYUUKA:: Me neither. Since we're already met in a match, why don't we play our best.

TEZUKA:: As you wish..

UMPIRE:: Winner of the one set match. Saehara to serve.

RYUUKA:: Ready Tezuka? Here come my serve.

The match doesn't last long. When the match finally over, the winner is obviously Tezuka but with the score of ….

OISHI:: 6-4. I can't believe someone can get 4 games from Tezuka.

MOMOSHIRO:: Wow, she's good. I don't want to fight her, sooner or later.

KAIDOH:: Who asked you to? You don't have that qualification anyway. Hssss..

MOMOSHIRO:: Nandato? Are you picking a fight with me? Snake..

KAIDOH:: Come on.. Hssss..

TEZUKA:: You're improved.

RYUUKA:: Of course. I didn't go to Germany for nothing. I'm still weak even after all the harsh training..

TEZUKA:: ……….

TOMOKO:: Ahhhh… you lost. Why didn't you play seriously out there? We could have won that game.

RYUUKA:: What are you talking about? I am playing my heart out. Shoot, I never thought he's getting stronger this short…

MIKA:: Calm down a little. It's to be expected from the Seigaku Tennis Club Captain.

KAWAMURA:: Saehara-san.

RYUUKA:: Haaahh.. Taka-san.

KAWAMURA:: You don't mind joining us for a little celebration at my father's sushi shop, do you? Well, I could say the celebration for you coming back home.. Hope you can come..

RYUUKA:: Wow, that would be great. Ikose, minna. It's time to eat.

MII:: Finally, there's some food. Iku iku, Mii-chan iku.

Hanazaki Ueno

~the freaks crew~