Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Princess of Tennis ❯ [chaptertwo] YUME ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Princess of Tennis [Fan Fiction]

[chaptertwo]

At the sushi shop, 8 pm [full moon]

TOMOKO:: Wow, what a nice moonlight we got today. Kire…

RYUUKA:: Oro.. where's Mii-chan. I thought she was right behind us just now. Just where did she go? Mou..that girl always making trouble. [suddenly feel someone touch her back] AHHHHHHHHHHHHH…

MII:: [laughing] Heh..heh.. I don't know our captain is such a coward.. [smack by Tomoko] Itte…

TOMOKO:: Don't scare our captain like that. Just where did you go just now?

MII:: [being ignorant] Not your problem.. Now just where did that little creep go?

TOMOKO:: Ohhh… so there is another creep beside you. Wonder why I didn't see that.

KAWAMURA:: Haah.. Ryuuka-san. Come on right in.

RYUUKA:: Arigatoe… Minna ikose..

KAWAMURA:: So…what do you want?

RYUUKA:: I'll have wasabe sushi and tea..

MII:: I want this and that and this one too…Taka-san it's free right? I'm lucky that I brought my lunch box today. So, I'll take this and that and this one over here [putting all the sushi in her empty lunch box]

RYUUKA:: Yamete.. or I'll kill you.

KAWAMURA:: Guys, there you are. You're late. The girls are already here.

FUJI:: We are? Oh, gome gomen.

RYUUKA:: Hi, guys.

TOMOKO:: How come Tezuka is not here?

FUJI:: He got work to do…

MOMOSHIRO:: Free food again. Yatta..

RYOMA:: Yeah, free food and………NEECHAN? What are you doing here?

MII:: You sound so shocked. Good. I play in the match too remember. Or are you too busy thinking about stealing my lunch again?

RYOMA:: I told you it was an accident. Masaka anta…[suddenly remembering something] Ahh..don't tell me today is the full moon.

TOMOKO:: Today is a full moon. Then why?

RYOMA:: Then, my house is this way.

MOMOSHIRO:: Hey, chotto matte. What's the rush. We just get here.

RYOMA:: You don't understand. Today is the full moon. She could get….

MII:: [started to look evil] Get what? Go ahead and tell them about that.. What's the point of going home, anyway. I know where you live, baka. Beside, [didn't look that convincing] I am not that dangerous..

MOMOSHIRO:: Tell us what, Echizen?

EIJI:: Yeah, tell us what?

RYOMA:: [panicking as Mii keep staring at him] Umm.. forget it. Nothing important.

EIJI:: Then, let's eat..

ALL:: Itarakimas..

MII:: You know, the other day, I saw Ryuuka and Yukiii…[three Japanese fish cakes suddenly landed on her face]

RYUUKA:: [holding the chopstick because she's the one throwing the fish cakes at Mii] You can shut up now.

Mii:: Haittttttt…

RYUUKA [monolog]:: Huuhhh.. lucky they don't hear it.

FUJI:: Mii-chan, what about Ryuuka and …….[ Ryuuka suddenly close Fuji's mouth]

MII:: Ah, about Ryuuka and Yuki. They actually are…[ Ryuuka throw a glass at Mii's head]. Ah, ite. What's wrong with you today Ryuuka? I'm just trying to tell them that you and Yuu… [get slapped again]

Everybody looking at Ryuuka weirdly.

RYUUKA:: Don't mind me. Enjoy the food.

RYUUKA:: ha..ha..ha..aha..[nervous laugh]

MII [monolog]:: Oh, so Ryuuka doesn't want anybody to know about that. Finally I have a weapon against her. [dreaming] Ah, I can finally secure my spot as a 3rd single player in the team and have a good and peaceful life from now on.

Editor's note:: Monolog mean like talking to yourself where nobody can hear you. Monolog is story technique that was often use in novel and stuff like that. Just to let you guys know, in case you don't understand it.

The celebration continous on til 10 pm. If you still wondering what Mii-chan tries to say and why Ryuuka get panic all of a sudden, then stay tune.

After the celebration everyone went home. At the Echizen Residence…

MII:: Ah, I'm so full of sushi. We should do this more often. This is like a perfect life. Now there just one scene missing.

RYOMA:: What's that?

MII:: The scene of me beating you up, of course…

RYOMA:: Nani??? Chotto Matte… [beating up by Mii]

The next day…

MOMOSHIRO:: Ooii… Echizen. Come on.. we're already late for school. I am going to leave you if you don't come out in the count of three…. 3…. 2…. ha…ha…haa….[Ryoma finally out of his house] What the heck happened to you? You look awful and not to mention seriously funny.

RYOMA:: Haa..ha. Laugh all you want.

MOMOSHIRO:: ok…ok..Tell me what happened.

RYOMA:: Nothing in particular.

MII:: Otosa, Okasa.. I'm going.. Oh, it's you and your friend. [watching Ryoma with evil glance]

RYOMA:: We better get going now, Momo-sempai.

MII:: Yeah, you better and see you at SCHOOL…

RYOMA:: [He got this kind of panic expression on his face] Shimatta, I forgot she got into the same school as I. [running madly to school]

MOMOSHIRO:: Matte, Echizen. Wow, I didn't know he can run THAT FAST..

In the Seigaku girls court…

TOMOKO:: She's late again… This her tenth time… [her cellphone ring] Moshi moshi.. Himawari speaking.. Ahh.. Ryuuka-san. Where are you? What? You can't make it? But I thought you got this special training for us… Don't tell me you forgot about that.. Mattaku..

RYUUKA:: [in phone] Yeah.. but something came up.. Got to go now..

TOMOKO:: Hoit.. chotto matte Ryuuka-san.. [line dead] Oh, great. I thought when she's back, I can have a vacation or something. Guess nothing will ever change.. So, all the member go to the regular court and have a free-practice session… [monolog] Mii's not here again although tomorrow is our match… Can we really win being like this.

ALL:: Haitt..

At the same time after the semi-final match…

OISHI:: We already win this match but we still have a long way to go. Our next opponent, Hyoutei Gakuen or Rikkaidai both look very strong. So, Eiji and I decided to check out the opponent if their match is not over yet. Maybe we can gather a little information about our opponent.. right, Eiji?

EIJI:: Umphh.. So catch guys later at the restaurant.

MOMOSHIRO:: Okay, don't forget to come by later.

KAWAMURA:: I save some food for you.

OISHI:: Thanks.. Ikose, Eiji.

TEZUKA:: ….

OISHI:: Let's see. [looking at the competition board] Hyoutei Gakuen against Rikkaidai… okay.. here it is, COURT 7.

EIJI:: Court 7.. There it is..

OISHI:: Wow, the match haven't ended yet. Is that the captain of Hyoutei, Atobe Keigo against Sanada of Rikkaidai?

EIJI:: Yeah, guess so. The score is 2-5. As expected the Rikkaidai's player is really strong. Matte.. Oishi. Isn't it….

OISHI:: Ryuuka-san?

EIJI:: Doko? Where is she?

OISHI:: [pointing to where Ryuuka was standing] There…

EIJI:: Yeah, what is she doing here. I thought they got intensive training today..

OISHI:: Maybe she's coming to cheer us up.

EIJI:: [confused] Etto.. But didn't see her at our match. Just how much people from our school is coming to cheer us up that we missed her?

OISHI:: So, what? You suggest she come here to…

EIJI:: [pointing at Ryuuka together with one other guy]… date with that guy?

OISHI:: [shocked] …

EIJI:: For this kind of complicated matter, we've got to call our tensai, Fuji [started to call Fuji] Fuji, it's me Eiji. I am at the Hyoutei match but we saw Ryuuka-san…

FUJI:: [suddenly appeared] Yes, you saw Ryuuka-san….

EIJI, OISHI:: [shocked] Fuji, don't scare us like that again. That's fast..

EIJI:: Look, Ryuuka-san with that guy from Rikkaidai..

FUJI:: Oh, that's Seiichi Yukimura, captain of Rikkaidai. So, what's wrong?

EIJI:: Why didn't he play in the match when he is the captain??

FUJI:: Oh, he went to Germany for operation but I heard that he hasn't completely healed yet…

OISHI:: But isn't that weird that…

INUI:: That she's being here at the match with that guy?

OISHI, EIJI, FUJI:: [really shocked] Just when did you arrive?

INUI:: According to my data, she might be dating him.

EIJI:: Masaka. Ryuuka-san dating that kind of guy? That just not possible.. Ahhh.. look. He's holding her hands. Ryuuka-san, watch out. Don't let him fool you. He's the bad guy.

Oishi, Inui and Fuji staring at Eiji weirdly while Eiji keep shouting.

EIJI:: [shouting] RYUUKA-SAN….. NOOOOOO……

RYUUKA:: Huh…

YUKIMURA:: Why? What's wrong?

RYUUKA:: I feel like someone is calling me. [looking around] It's nothing, I guess.

As for the guys…

Fuji closed Eiji's mouth tightly.

OISHI:: What're you trying to do anyway? Let her know that we're spying on her?

EIJI:: Datte…

FUJI:: [serious look] But we don't know for sure what's going on between them.

OISHI:: Maybe he's just her old friend…

INUI:: Or he's her long lost brother..

FUJI:: …or maybe he's just a guy who doesn't even have any connection with her…

The next day….

MIKA:: I can't believe the match day is finally here… I don't even feel like I'm ready for this.

YURIKO:: Me neither. Huh… lucky I am playing double or else…[shaking her head] Nobody's know what will happen.

TOMOKO:: Yeah but keep your worry for now because…. WHERE IS RYUUKA??????

HANA:: Calm down.. Talking about that, I haven't seen Mii-chan yet.. Where is she? Don't tell me she got lost again..

TOMOKO:: Yeah, great. Our 1st seed and 3rd seed both not here. [stressed out] Can anything be more perfect than this?

RYUUKA:: Ya, minna. Ohio gozaimas. Sorry I'm late. You can't imagine all that adventure that I have to endure just to get here..

TOMOKO:: Yeah, we can't possibly imagine that…

RYUUKA:: [holding Mii] You know what? On the way here, I saw Mii-chan like dying on the road that I have to carry her all the way here on my back..

TOMOKO:: What? Mii? Dying?

MII:: [sounded weak] Yeah, I thought I could get here if I depart from my house three days earlier.

ALL:: [shocked] Nani? Three days just to get here?

NAOE:: Not wonder she didn't attend the practice three days in a row.

RYUUKA:: Yeah. I guess the rumour about she didn't have the sense of direction is true… Now, let's register first or else we missed the match..

UMPIRE:: The first match between Seigaku and Fudomine is starting. The 2nd double players, Yuriko and Hana from Seigaku and Sakura and Minako from Fudomine, please come forward.

YURIKO, HANA:: Hajimemashte.

SAKURE, MINAKO:: Hajimemashte.

TOMOKO:: Ryuuka-san, did you notice that all Fudomine players look very………brutal.

RYUUKA:: Yeah, just by looking at their scar, you can tell they have been training hard. It's not going to be an easy match for us..

MIKA:: Shhhh.. The match is starting.

UMPIRE:: Winner of one set match. Fudomine to serve.

Sakura from Fudomine serve is unbelivably fast that it give no chance for Seigaku to return it.

TOMOKO:: Ryuuka, what's that? It's so fast that I can't even see it..

RYUUKA:: Wakaranai.

MII:: That's a really powerful serve. If I'm not mistaken, it is called Scud Serve, I saw Otori using this skill once but still it's rare to find girls that can do that. I'm really surprise.. They got some real skillful player out there.

MIKA:: If their double players are this good, I wonder how good is the others players especially their single players..

MIKA, TOMOKO, MII:: Yuriko, Hana. Ganbatte.

The 2nd double match doesn't last that long and Fudomine taking the first win with 6-1. It is also the same for the 1st double pair but this time Fudomine doesn't hesitate at all and won in 6 straight set.

MIKA:: [exhausted] I can't believe I fall to their tricks. Making me running all over the court. Their power is like unbelievable.

NAOE:: Damn.. Sorry minna that we lose.

RYUUKA:: I don't blame you. I can't denied the fact that their players is really awesome.

TOMOKO:: Me neither. But still we have to win this thing..

MII:: Yeah, beside their skills is really good.

RYUUKA:: You see their skills just now?

MII:: Yeah, not only the way they play, their quick thinking to use different strategies to confuse the opponent is very excellent. Not to mention their skills is above the Junior High average.

UMPIRE:: The 3rd single players, Echizen Miihara from Seigaku and Koji Misaki, please step into the court.

TOMOKO:: Do your best.

RYUUKA:: The fate of Seigaku tennis is in your hand. You have to play your very best..

MII:: Hait..hait.. Wakatta..Beside I don't need some Lucky Charms or something to win this kind of competition... [laughing] HA..HA..HA..HA..

MIKA, NAOE:: Teme.. are you trying to make fun of us?

MII:: Yeah, course. It's obvious, isn't it?

Mika and Mii started to fight.

RYUUKA:: [slapped both of them] There is no time to fight now. [throwing Mii into the court] FIGHT AFTER YOU WIN THE MATCH…

[All audience watching in disbelief]

YURIKO:: Sugoi, Captain is so powerful.

HANA:: Not to mention, scary when she's mad.

EIJI:: Wow…she's really powerful that it's scary..

OISHI:: She's never change. Still the same old violent her.

EIJI:: [shouting] Go get them, Mii-chan..

OISHI:: Haah…. GANBATTE…

On the court……

MII:: Ah, Ryuuka is so violent. I know how to get in the court myself. She doesn't really need to throw me in here.

MISAKI:: Looks like a very weak opponent this time. Nee, are you sure you're the one who's going to fight me?

RYUUKA:: What an impudent kid.. She sure got a lot of confident in herself. Mii-chan, don't lose.

MISAKI:: Captain, [talking to their captain] I'm going to win this match in 10 minutes, tops.

MII:: Oh really, then congratulations on making into the semi-finals.

RYUUKA:: [suddenly screaming] IF YOU LOSE THIS GAME I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU DRINK INUI JUICE, MII.

MII:: Wakatta.. wakatta, captain. There's no way we're gonna lose here..

UMPIRE:: Then the 3rd singles is starting. One set match. Fudomine Misaki to serve.

Misaki serve a very low and weak serve purposely.

MISAKI:: This kind of serve is enough to defeat you, don't you think?

MII:: Are you looking down on me, don't think that you can keep doing that forever..

Mii return the serve with her move `Spinning Return'. The ball flew toward her face but she manage dodge it just in time.

UMPIRE:: 15 love

MISAKI:: That was not all bad. Looks like you're going to entertain me better than the pathetic girls before you.

Misaki serve again but this time she become more serious. The game went on. It was a very tight game. Both of them score point during their serve.

UMPIRE:: 3 games to 2. Fudomine lead. Change court.

MISAKi:: Is this all you got? I haven't even shown you my move yet..

MII:: Of course not..

It's Mii turn to serve and she shot a pretty powerful serve but Misaki easily return it. Everybody thought it was just a normal return but as it pass the net the ball looks like it become two. Mii was so shocked so did the audiences and the other Seigaku regulars.

MII:: What is that? Right there. [confused] No, it's right there. The ball looks like it become two. What kind of return is that??

UMPIRE:: 15 love

MISAKI:: How do you like my return `Second Slash'? Let me suggest that you give up right now because you are going to lose it anyway…

RYUUKA:: How are you going to handle her, Mii?

Misaki return Mii's second serve with the same technique but this time Mii tries to return the ball by concentrating to see it and she succeed. But as the ball gets nearer to the net it dissapears..

MII:: Nani, what happened?? I really thought I hit the ball at that time.

UMPIRE:: 30 love. Fudomine lead.

MISAKI:: I told you before, it's impossible for you to defeat this technique…. even if you can see the ball.

UMPIRE:: 4 games to 2.

MISAKI:: You're weak. Very weak.

MII:: Don't look down on me. I finally figure out how to deal with that technique at last.

MISAKI:: Why don't you stop talking and prove it to me…

Mii return Misaki's serve and Misaki once again use that technique. When the ball become two, Mii caught both ball and return it to Misaki. Both ball flew back to Misaki and one of them dissapears on the way..

MISAKI:: You really did see through my technique but if you keep receiving both ball, you're going to run out of stamina in the end.

MII:: Don't worry, I won't. I'll show you my `Killer Blade'

MISAKI:: Killer blade?? [laughing] What a stupid name.. I hope it's really good..

The game went on and Mii return Misaki's `Second Slash' but this time she turn her racquet upside down to return it. The ball that she return….

MISAKI:: What's this? It's just like the normal return. You're just joking around, is it?

MII:: Watch carefully.

The ball firstly just seem normal but as it hit Misaki's racquet the ball turn and flew upward and then fall down on the ground..Mii return the ball using her killer blade again..

MISAKI:: Then what, if the ball flew upward, I'm going to smash it..

Misaki tries to smash the ball but the ball turn direction again as it hit Misaki's racquet..

MII:: It's no use, the ball will keep turning it's direction as it hit your racquet..

After a 1 hour match a winner finally decided. Mii won the game with the score of 6-4.

RYUUKA:: Wow, that's good. Congratulation.

MII:: I told you. I beat her.

MIKA:: Yeah. But did you need to sweat that much just to beat her? [pointing to Mii's sweaty shirt]

MII:: Yeah, I need to. At least I didn't sweat for nothing like some people I know.

MIKA:: Teme… Are you picking a fight with me?

MII:: Come on… show me what you got.

TOMOKO:: Hey, I'm next. Is there nobody want to wish me good luck or something?

Everybody is absolutely ignoring Tomoko and try to stop the fight between Miihara and Mika.

The second single match is starting. The third single win encourage Tomoko to play harder and win the match with 6-3…

After the match ended….

TOMOKO:: [looking very pale] Ahhh… I can't take this anymore… I feel like…. [she suddenly …..]

MIKA:: AHHH… she's dead… [panicked] What should we do, captain?

YURIKO:: WHAT? SHE'S ALREADY DEAD?

MII:: [suddenly holding a blanket and cover Tomoko with the blanket] It's sad to see you go… but thanks for all your hardwork to make us go to the final… You always be in our mind…. Forever…[crying]

RYUUKA:: [smacking Mii] Oiii.. she's not dead, yet. Why are you covering her like that? She's just fainted. Mou… Mika, can you take care her for a minute until I finish the game? And Naoe-san, please call nurse to check on her…

NAOE, MIKA:: Hait… no problem.

RYUUKA:: Thanks a lot.. [monolog]:: Tomoko, I'll make sure that I'll win this thing. I promise I'll never waste your effort to bring our team this far… Trust me..

Hanazaki Ueno

~the freaks crew~