Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Princess of Tennis ❯ [chaptersix] DESTINY ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Princess of Tennis [Fan Fiction]

[chaptersix]

At Tezuka's home..

TEZUKA:: What am I going to do? She's going again.. Am I really ready to let her go again?

At the airport the next morning… [Only Ryuuka and Yuki is there, no one else]

YUKI:: Hope we can always contact each other eventhough we are going to be apart…

RYUUKA:: [carrying luggage] Yeah, no problem. I'll contact you anytime..

YUKI:: [smiling] Thanks..

While Tezuka…

TEZUKA:: [looking at his watch] It's 7.15 am already. [a little bit sad] She should be at the airport already… [blank for a while and suddenly remembering what Tomoko said to him] [rushing] What am I hesitating about? Tomoko's right. This maybe the last chance for me to say the right thing even if she didn't want to hear this…

Tezuka wait for taxi for like a couple minutes then..

FUJI:: [in his sister's car] Tezuka, waiting for taxi? Where are you going?

TEZUKA:: To the airport..

FUJI:: For Ryuuka? Well, hop in, we're also going to airport.

TEZUKA:: Really, thanks.

FUJI:: You owe me..

At the same time at the airport..

ANNOUNCEMENT:: The passengers for Flight H 87569, flight to Germany, the boarding gate has opened right now. Please board at Gate 16…

RYUUKA:: Wow, it's almost time. [saying to Yuki] Never thought we are going to part right now..

YUKI:: Yeah, time is so short..

RYUUKA:: [still carrying luggage] Yeah, but I….

While Tezuka just arrive at the airport at the same time…

TEZUKA:: [running and looking at the departure board] Germany, 8 am, BOARDING now.. Shimatta… Fuji, I go first.

FUJI:: Okay, don't worry about us.. [calling Tomoko right after Tezuka leave] Tomoko-san, first stage completed, the subject is approaching.

TOMOKO:: Thanks, Fuji-kun. [telling everybody else] He's approaching..

MIKA:: Finally, we've been waiting here since 6 am.

MII:: Yeah, what took him so long just to get here?

Tezuka on the other hand…

TEZUKA:: [feel relieved as he saw Ryuuka] Ryuuka-san, matte. [snatching the girl's arm] Ryuuka-san, I've been wanted to… [suddenly stopping]

GIRL:: What Ryuuka? My name is Rikka.. [slapped Tezuka] HENTAI… [leaving]…

TEZUKA:: Sorry, I'm so sorry. I thought you are my friend.. [still searching for Ryuuka] Where is she? Where is Gate 16? There it is…

TEZUKA:: [saw Ryuuka] Ryuuka…

RYUUKA:: Better go now or gonna miss the flight but… [suddenly stop as someone snatch her arms and throwing her luggage away]

TEZUKA:: [suddenly hugging Ryuuka] Aishiteru, Ryuuka.

RYUUKA:: [so stunned that there's nothing she can really say] ….

TEZUKA:: I'm sorry I haven't said it before…

YUKI:: [stunned too but suddenly laugh]…

RYUUKA:: [suddenly laughing] …

TEZUKA:: [let go of Ryuuka] Why are you laughing? I am serious..

RYUUKA:: No.. not that. I know you are serious. [pointing to the luggage that Tezuka throw away just now] But look at that….

The bag is like half opened and there it is, some guys clothes in it…

TEZUKA:: Guys clothes? Yukimura is going with you, too?

RYUUKA:: [still laughing] No baka.

YUKI:: I am the one who's going back to Germany.

TEZUKA:: But your hand…

TOMOKO:: [suddenly appeared with everyone] … it is just a fake injury..

TEZUKA:: Minna.. what are you doing here? [everyone is smiling cheerfully] How come you managed to fool the doctors and stay at the hospital?

RYUUKA:: How come you even forget that Oishi's uncle work at that hospital..

OISHI:: Yeah, I thought it wouldn't work at first..

RYUUKA:: Yeah, Tomoko almost let it slipped for a while when she came in and almost said that the tickets is for Yuki…

TOMOKO:: Yeah, lucky that you mistaken Yuu for You…

MIKA:: Lucky that I brought my camcorder along to capture that perfect moment…

MII:: Honto? Where is that part? I missed one second of it as I breathed.. Yeah, that part. Rewind that part again.. [you can hear the sound "aishiteru, Ryuuka"] Wow, that part rocks. Can I get a copy of it?

TEZUKA:: [embarrassed] Don't do that..

RYUUKA:: Where is it? Let me see it again..

YUKI:: Can I get a copy too?

TOMOKO:: Yeah, me too.

FUJI:: Me too. I want to show it to Yuuta.

EIJI:: Wah, that's so cool…

TOMOKO:: Hey, Ryuuka. How did you met Mii-chan at first place? You never tell me that. I mean, you guys already plan this stuff before you even told us about this at the party..

RYUUKA:: Oh, Mii.

MII:: We met when I went to Germany with Ryoh-kun to visit his little sister who's being treated there. I just can't believe kids really love him [Yuki]. She is like hanging out with Yuki all the time and that's when I met Ryuuka who is a tennis player…

RYUUKA:: Yeah, she stays there quite long and we've been best friend. I told her about Tezuka and stuff and she wants to help me with it. So did Yuki and Ryoh. Then I managed to find out that Mii is an excellent tennis player, so in return I organised her to be in our tennis club.

YUKI:: Yeah, Mii had this crazy idea. First let me act as her boyfriend.. so you will be jealous.

RYUUKA:: Our first plan is such a messed up. You didn't even turned out at Taka-san's sushi shop.

KAWAMURA:: Suman that I can't really help much.

RYUUKA:: No, it's okay.

MII:: So, instead of that, we planned to introduce him to everyone including Tezuka at the Ryuuka welcome back party..

FUJI:: So that's when my role begin. They already ask for my help to talk to Tezuka. Like make him nervous or stuff like that. Then you throw out the gift, meaning that after all you still have feeling for her.

TOMOKO:: After that party, my job is to convince you to forget Ryuuka.

TEZUKA:: But why?

TOMOKO:: We just want to see how hard would you try to get her back..

YUKI:: All the scene at the dinner and stuff is all made up..

HANA:: But the most interesting part is the `faking the injury' part.

FUJI:: Yeah, Tomoko-san told me about their plan and ask me to tell you about this..

TEZUKA:: Told me alone?

FUJI:: Cause everyone else already knew it was a fake all along..

MOMOSHIRO, KAIDOH, KAWAMURA:: Yeah, we knew that.

KAMIO, ANN:: Yeah, us too.

INUI:: My data told me so.

OISHI:: I'm the vice-captain, of course I know.

RYOMA:: Mii is my big neechan, of course I was force to know about this.

EIJI:: About Tezuka and Ryuuka-san? Can't miss this golden chance..

TEZUKA:: So, it's like I'm the only who knew nothing.

RYUUKA, YUKI:: Seems like that.

YURIKO:: The hardest part is the part to make sure you came here on time, or else all our effort was only in vain.

FUJI's sister:: Yeah, that's why they ask me to wait around your home [Tezuka's home] and make sure you came to airport on time.

FUJI:: But you went out so late.

FUJI's sister:: Yeah, we have to wait around you home for almost an hour. I almost thought you never going to come out.

TEZUKA:: Wow, you guys have plan this thing so carefully…

TOMOKO:: [smiling] ..and I think we all get what we wanted from the beginning.

RYUUKA:: [smiling] Thanks you guys.

MII:: No, thanks to you. Because of you, I really enjoy playing tennis.

RYUUKA:: Don't mention it..

YUKI:: [looking at his watch] Ooops.. it's time for me to go. I'm so happy that you guys have been back together.

TEZUKA:: Matte. But why did you came back at the first place if you haven't healed yet?

RYUUKA:: That's why I told you, he's so stubborn. He insisted to help me even he's not completely healed yet. But I convince him to go back today cause I'm beginning to worried about his health. Even this doesn't work today, I don't care. His health is the most important thing..

YUKI:: [smiling relievely] Yeah. So, [shaking hand with Ryuuka then Tezuka] I hope I see you guys again esp. you Tezuka. I've been hoping I'll see you again in the national.

TEZUKA:: [smiling] I can't wait..

RYUUKA:: Sayonara, Yuki. Heal soon. Can't wait to walk home with you.

YUKI:: Can't wait too, sayonara.

ALL:: SAYONARA..

TOMOKO:: So, let's go celebrate.

MII:: Yeah…

[All walking together happily]

TEZUKA:: [holding Ryuuka's hand] Let's go.

RYUUKA:: [blushing] Umm…

After a few days…

TEZUKA:: So, where are we going to eat? At the sushi shop or just at the Burger King? You decide..

RYUUKA:: Etto.. let me think. I think I'll choo… [suddenly her cellphone ringing-message incoming] Matte, there's a message for me…


RYUUKA:: Yuki? Oro?

AISHITERU,RYUUKA

From:

YUKI