Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Taking Your Time... ❯ Revealed ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Taking Your Time…
Author: Vid_Kid (a.k.a. Arii Vee)
Disclaimer: The Prince of Tennis is not mine. It belongs to Konami Takeshi.
Warning: This story is focused to the teens who are not hormone raged. Just the few actual romantics. So, if you want a more “Sexual” story, search elsewhere.
 
 
Chapter 3
 
 
“*Saa*… I guess she won't show up after all.”
Momo had been waiting for about half an hour for An. She didn't call, send a message, or in anyway tell him if she was going to be late. Therefore, she probably didn't want to show up. “I guess I'm just not that important to her.”
Momo started walking and thinking about everything in his life that was related to her… and just couldn't stop thinking about it. He grabbed his bags (school and tennis) and started walking away from the courts.
 
THWACK
“MOMOSHIRO!”
Momo, after being hit in the head with a tennis ball that was probably thrown at him, turned around to see a sweating An. Breathing hard, she ran up to him… and was trying to catch her breathe. Momo found this strange. “An, what's wrong?”
“Momo…I. Need. To. Breathe. *WHEW* gimme a moment (>_<)”
“Uhh… (= =U)”
“Okay, Momo, I know you're mad at me for being late! But I had to go get something way across town!”
“… That was more important than seeing me? I mean, I guess I don't matter to you. That's just fine…”
“… Why do you always take things the wrong way!? Like how me and Akira are close like brother and sister!”
“… Sorry. I just know that this is a bad day. I didn't even have to read my horoscope to know that.”
“I wouldn't say that… unless you don't feel that way about me anymore…”
“What?!”
 
He couldn't believe this. The girl he's been “in love” with for the pass year and a half… might just… feel the same? “An...?”
“Yeah. I do. I want to go out with you.”
“Wow! An, I can't believe this! You're sure?!”
“… Yup (^^)”
“An, thank you so much! I promise you it'll be perfect and that-“
 
All got silent. An jumped forward towards Momo… and kissed him. It was a soft, kind kiss on the lips. His eyes were wide open with surprise at first, but after a second, he closed his eyes and hugged her around the waist. Taking this as a nice moment, she wrapped her arms around his neck and then they broke their kiss. Just standing there, on the empty side of the tennis courts, in each other's embrace while the sun starts to set in the Tokyo city…
 
“*giggle*”
Hearing her, Momo started his pouty mode. “What, I don't kiss good?”
“Oh no, you're very good. But you talk too much (^^)”
“Could be worse. I could have bad breath.”
“Well…”
“I have bad breath?!”
“Ummm… oh look, a dog!”
“Annnnnnn! Tell me!”
“Hahahaha~”
 
With that, they walked each other home, holding hands every now and then.