Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ The Elements of Tennis ❯ Fuji and Akari ( Chapter 32 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Elements of Tennis
Chapter Thirty-Two
 
Everyone leaves the sushi restraint, a little bored, a little annoyed.
"Fuji-kun," Shinzoo calls the brown-haired Seigaku tennis player over to her.
"Yes?" he asks as he starts walking over.
"Here, walk Akari home," Shinzoo demands as she pushes her friend into him and runs off.
"Hey! Shinzoo!" Akari complains.
"I have to get to Martial Arts Class, I totally forgot, my family's gonna kill me!"
"But, my house is on the way!"
"Oh well," Shinzoo smiles as she turns around to tease her friend one last time. "And besides, this gives you two more time to yourselves."
"To ourselves? What's the point in that? What would we…."
"That's obvious," Shinzoo laughs as she sends kissy faces towards her friend.
Fuji's face turns slightly red as Shinzoo disappears around the corner.
"Hey! Get back here! What's that supposed to mean?" Akari shouts at the top of her lungs.
"Just remember not to do anything your mother would be ashamed of!" Shinzoo's voice echoes. "If you do, I swear I'll have Hikaji castrate both of you!"
Fuji just stands there with a nervous smile on his face.
"Hehehehehe," Hikaji laughs from behind them. "I'll be watching you with my castrating supplies at the ready."
"What?" Fuji asks, caught off guard.
"You will slip up eventually, Fuji-kun," Hikaji smirks. "And I will be there to witness it and bring you to justice!"
"You're really itching to use those tools that your brother got you for Christmas, aren't you?" Koorai asks.
Hikaji's eyes sparkle with pride.
"Your brother gave you tools to castrate people as a Christmas present?" Momoshiro gasps.
"Yeah, you wanna be the first I try them out on?" Hikaji asks with a threat in her voice.
Momoshiro takes a step back, right into Chikyuu.
"Sorry," they both apologize.
"Is she always like this?" Momoshiro asks.
Chikyuu nods. "She's very protective, even though she may not seem it. Her older brother finally moved out last year after getting a job as a doctor. He sent her the castration equipment to encourage her protective personality."
"Why?"
"They have a younger sister who was just really getting into boys at the time," Chikyuu explains.
"Ah, that explains it," Momoshiro comments as he sweat drops.
"Come on, Hikaji," Mizu smiles as she grabs her partner's arm and starts dragging her away. "Catch ya later, Akari, enjoy your date!"
"But not too much, ya hear?!" Hikaj calls back to them. "Remember, I'm watching you, Fuji!"
 
Glad that Hikaji is now gone, Fuji releases a sigh of relief.
"It's too early to go home," Akari complains. "I know, let's have a match!"
"A match?" Fuji asks.
Akari nods. "There's gotta be a tennis court around here where we can play. After all, we didn't get to see you play. Don't you think that's a little unfair?"
"What do you mean?"
"You got to see me play," Akari pouts.
"All right," Fuji smiles.
"Yay!" Akari celebrates.
"But you have to use your real racket," Fuji adds.
"What? But, Kurai told me that I shouldn't use my new racket without either her or Shinzoo around."
"Then, I guess we can't have our match then," Fuji gets stubborn.
"But, I want the match! Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,… please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE, Fuji-kun!"
“You beg a lot, don't you?" he laughs. "You look so cute when you do, too."
"Fuji Syusuke-kun, you're so mean!!"