Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ The Elements of Tennis ❯ Hiss and Kiss ( Chapter 31 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Elements of Tennis
Chapter Thirty-One
Hiss and Kiss
 
"But…but…" Shinzoo and Akari sniffle as tears form in their eyes.
"Not buts," Hikaji shrugs as she takes the last bite of ice cream and swallows it slowly. "Besides, it's all gone now."
Shinzoo and Akari explode with tears as Hikaji gloats.
"Hikaji, you shouldn't have done that," Mizu states in a sing song voice.
"And why not?" Hikaji asks.
Suddenly, a growl begins to grow within the room, and before Hikaji knew it, she had Shinzoo and Akari attached to her via her shoulders and their…TEETH!
"AHH! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! LET GO OF ME BEFORE I KICK YOUR SORRY ASSES!" Hikaji explodes as she attempts to rid herself of the little nuisances. "LET GO!"
With every move Hikaji makes, Shinzoo and AKari tighten their grip.
"I told you," Mizu sighs.
"Told you twice," Chikyuu corrects.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP! GET THEM OFF OF ME OR THINGS WILL GET UGLY!"
"Too late for that."
Hikaji stops her struggling as the last comment is followed by a hiss. Her eyes scan across the room in a mad rage, forgetting about the pain of the sharp teeth digging rather deeply into her shoulders. They land on the hissing Kaidoh with a glare.
"What was that, little man?" she asks in a deadly quiet voice filled with pure rage.
"Hard of hearing?" Kaidoh asks, glaring back. I said: YOU'RE UGLY!"
"Viper!" Momoshiro shouts.
"GOT SOMOETHING TO SAY? TRY SAYING IT RIGHT TO MY FACE, SNAKE BOY WITH NO TALENT!" Hikaji shouts as she storms over to him, dragging Shinzoo and Akari along with her, effortlessly.
Kaidoh stands up and gets right in her face.
"YOU ARE UGLY!" he shouts. "YOU LOOK LIKE THAT MONKEY, MOMOSHIRO!"
"WHAT?!" Hikaji and Momoshiro explode.
"YOU HEARD ME!"
"HOW DARE YOU SAY SOMETHING SO…" Momoshiro tries to get in on the argument.
"SHUT UP!" Hikaji and Kaidoh shout, turning on him and pushing him away.
Momoshiro falls and trips over the table, completely shocked by their reaction.
"YOU THINK I'M UGLY?" Hikaji continues the argument.
"THAT'S WHAT I SAID!" Kaidoh nods.
"WELL, AT LEAST I DON'T LOOOK LIKE A PILE OF HORSE SHI…."
Hikaji's words are cut short as she is forced forward causing her lips to meet with Kaidoh's.
The two fall over out of the force and shock. Immediately, Hikaji jumps up and moves away from him, her cheeks completely red.
Everyone bursts out laughing, having seen the full scene.
 
Flashback:
While Hikaji and Kaidoh argue, Akari and Shinzoo release their teammate. With a smirk to each other, they count down from five silently before pushing Hikaji into Kaidoh.
End Flashback
 
"WELL?" Hikaji demands.
Everyone shakes their head as they try to stop laughing, but every time they open their eyes and see the red blush covering Hikaji and Kaidoh's faces they burst into yet another fit.
Akari and Shinzoo strike again, Fuji thinks with amusement as he watches everyone laugh.