Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ What He Wants - Hyotei - AtoJiroh ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

What He Wants
A Tenipuri Fanfiction
By Andrea Readwolf [andrea_readwolf @hotmail.com]
Rating:
Whimsical-Melancholy
Pairings/Characters: Astugawa Jiroh + Atobe Keigo
Genre: Thoughtful (slight manipulative planning)
Summary: Jiroh
reflects on what Shishido and Otori have.

Disclaimer:
Tennis no Ohjisama, characters and settings are the property of Konomi Takeshi. Story idea, property of Andrea Readwolf.

Date Started:
April 2005
Word Count:
230
 
 
"What He Wants"
 
Jiroh closed the front door with an exhausted exhale, and then, smiling, he went into the other room to find his lover elegantly sprawled out over the sofa with an arm thrown over his face. His lover was exhausted in a way hosting a hundred other gatherings had never managed.
 
"They look good, don't they?" he commented lazily as he shoved Atobe's legs out of the way so he could sit, too.
 
"Ah."
 
"I mean, Ryoh and Chotaroh and the boys and Marika," Jiroh continued. "They look really good together."
 
"Ah," Atobe agreed again.
 
"They're good dads, don't you think?"
 
"Ah."
 
"And Chotaroh's really good with both Marika and the boys," Jiroh went on thoughtfully. "You'd never think that they weren't really his kids."
 
"They are his kids," Atobe corrected, giving up on an attempt at a nap and sitting up. "Is there a point to all this?"
 
The blond man was quiet for a moment, and then asked softly, "Have you ever wondered, Keigo? Have you ever looked at them and thought about it? I mean, thought that that could be us, those could be our kids, and--"
 
"No," Atobe interrupted before standing. "Never," he answered flattly before walking out and leaving Jiroh sitting alone on the sofa.
 
The blond man sighed again. "No, I suppose you haven't," he said to the empty room.
 
xxxxx