Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ What if ❯ chapter11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
disclaimer: prince of tennis does not belongs to me, it belongs officially to Mr. Konomi Takeshi.

chapter 11- chaotic day!

Hiroshi was about to head off by himself when he noticed his fellow regular team mates blocking his way. He looked up to them with questioning eyes when Jirou suggested "Ne, want to walk home with us?"

Since Hiroshi decided that he had nothing better to do and definately in no mood to face his uncle Nanjiroh he decided to go along with Jirou's suggestion.

Meanwhile Seigaku regulars with the exception of Tezuka and Kawamura were all present at the street tennis court. Originally, it's just Ryoma and Momoshiro but being posessive Fuji decided to tag along. Inui decided to join them as he felt the need to collect new data, Eiji being a busybody decided to join in the fun. Oishi and Kaidoh felt the need to keep an eye on both Inui and Eiji respectively hence decided to follow them to the court. Just as Momoshiro and Ryoma finished off a game, they notice Hyotei regulars coming their way. Both Seigaku and Hyotei was just staring at each other without any words when Ann voice was heard "hey, Momoshiro-kun!"

Heads turn in that direction "Yoz, Tachibana no Imouto!" Momo replied.

"Nani, Ann-chan! Why is he here again?" Kamio unpleasant voice could be heard thundering when Momoshiro retorted back "Why can't I be here? This's a street tennis court and it's a public facility...which means anyone could be here!" They continue to quarrel like there's no tomorrow. Shinji in the meantime were just having a staring competition with Ryoma.

Tachibana Ann and Fuji was just looking at them, Fuji with a look of interest whereas Ann with a look of exasperation. "Looks like they are at it again." Inui was still writing into his notebook, when the St. Rudolph came by. Sensing their arrival, Fuji rushes over to Yuuta intending to start a conversation. Yanagizawa was just snooping around for the latest gossips and Mizuki is trying to get a conversation started with Fuji who in turn just blantantly ignoring the latter.

In the meantime, Hyotei regulars was just watching the exchange with interest although Shishido had a look of unpleasant written all over his face. Jirou, like always is sleeping on the bench. Ohtori, Gakuto and Oshitari was just watching the scene enfolding in front of them with look of interest. Atobe, well...he seems to enjoy the scene but no one actually knows what he's thinking about. Kabaji, let's just say he's just like always observing the scene without any reaction. Hiroshi just seems to find this sight rather funny since he kept smiling the minute he reach the court.

However, no one actually knows that Inui while taking note on every little thing had been calling up schools to join them in this court until...

"Well, it's been some time Fuji! Oh, and Kamio how's Tachibana injury?" Kamio grew silent as he heard the voice approaching. Eiji suddenly exclaimed jerking Oishi out of reverie and attracting everyone's attention as well. "USO! Rikaidai, how is it possible that they are here."

At this Momoshiro and Ryoma had their eyes wide, while Momo kept mumbling"Fudomine,St.Rudolph are common around here...Hyotei and Josei Shonan can be spotted here occasionally but Rikaidai..."

"Ne, Momo-senpai... of course it's impossible for Rikaidai regulars to be hanging around here... well, since they're here...there must be someone responsible for their appearance." Ryoma butted in.

"Eh, but who could it be?" Oishi asked.

Ryoma said nothing but looked over towards the direction of Inui Sadaharu. Inui was still writing in that book of his when he felt serveral pairs of blazing eyes upon him. He looked up and frown "Eh, why? Is anything wrong?" Hearing his speech, Seigaku regulars headed towards him and cornered him to a corner. Meanwhile, no one had notice the newest addition of Hyotei until Hiroshi spoke up.

"Ne, since there're so many of us here... why don't we have a game?"

There was a pause in every actions and heads being turn in his direction and suddenly "UNYH!!!! There's two ochibis!!!!!"

Then all the chattering occurs at once and everyone look over to Echizen Ryoma who in turn just shrug it off like always.

"Maa...maa...can we just stop talking and let him introduced himself?" Fuji spoke up. As the crowd quiet down, everybody turns to look at the newest member in anticipation. Hiroshi plastered on his trademark smile and said "I am Echizen Hiroshi, cousin of Echizen Ryoma. Currently, studying in Hyotei Gakuen and of course is a member of the Hyotei Tennis club." he paused for a moment before continuing "now that I've introduce myself ... why don't we have a match since so many of us were here."

"Yosh...so who's playing with who?" Eiji perked up ignoring protest from Oishi.

"Good, now I can collect more data..." Inui smiled as he wrote in his notebook. Fuji just smile in return.

~to be continue~
date started: 13/06/04
date completed:13/06/04
date edited:14/06/04