Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ When Tezuka Had Fallen For Her ❯ Act xiii ( Chapter 14 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Author's Note: Thanks for the reviews, everyone!! I appreciate them…hmm…I guess I don't have to say anything more…
 
Disclaimer: I must be crazy to think that I own anything in PoT…
 
 
 
~>+<+>+<+>+<+>+<+>+<+>+<+> +<+>+<~
 
Act xiii
(Chapter Thirteen)
 
~>+<+>+<+>+<+>+<+>+<+>+<+> +<+>+<~
 
 
 
“Six-thirty,” Tezuka said aloud to himself as he looked down at his wristwatch. So he had been standing at Keiko Apartment's entrance for a whole thirty minutes. His brows knitted in frustration. He was supposed to be already in Seigaku before seven, six forty to be exact. And look at the time: six-thirty. Holy cow.
 
Now he had the sudden need to order someone to run one-hundred laps around Tokyo. To order a certain brown-head junior, to be exact.
 
TEZUKA-SENPAI!”
 
About time, Tezuka thought in annoyance, as Ringo came darting from the stairs towards him. She stopped beside him, gasping for breath. Tezuka noticed that she doesn't even have her bow tied properly.
 
“Didn't I tell you what time you should be ready?” he told her coldly.
 
“G-Gomen…I…woke up…l-late!” Ringo melted under his glare. “I forgot…” She wasn't able to finish her sentence anymore, shocked, as the buchou sharply turned his back to her and left. That was probably as good as a punch in the face first thing in the morning; well, for someone like Ringo, who isn't used being treated that way.
 
“T-Tezuka-senpai…m-matte…!” she stammered once she came back to her senses, jogging to keep up with him. “I'm really, really sorry…it's just that—”
 
“I thought I had made myself clear.” She could almost feel the iciness dripping from his words, but plucked up the courage to ignore it. She needs to justify herself.
 
“I'm sorry.” She hung her head lowly.
 
Tezuka didn't make any indication that he heard her and just walked. His schedule for that morning was completely ruined, thanks to her. Why is she always the one to ruin it?
 
“I…” Ringo started desperately. “I…overslept.” The truth is, she found it extremely hard to sleep last night. No one, absolutely no one, would have ever guessed that she had put on her best, best, best, neutral face to be able to face the captain again. My, how could you look straight to the eye of the person who just saw you stripped off your clothes? Not to mention the she had a dream full of naked women—er, no, forget about that one.
 
She heard him sigh audibly, and she had the inkling that he did that mostly to calm himself.
 
If oversleeping is a valid reason, there probably would have no sense in making Momoshiro and Echizen run laps almost every morning at all, Tezuka thought. The words “twenty laps around the courts” were already at the tip of his tongue, but sadly, he had no right whatsoever to make her do it.
 
Ringo just stared at his back as she trailed behind him. Mou, why do I need to be up this early anyway? “Tezuka-senpai…”
 
No response.
 
“Tezuka-senpai…”
 
No response.
 
She felt annoyance starting to bubble up somewhere in the pit of her stomach as she again tried to catch the boy's attention. He isn't the only one who had a bad start and you can't blame her for waking up on the wrong side of the couch. It's a fact that Ringo had always been known for her lengthy sleep and those who had the guts to cut her slumber short are well…regretful, later on. “Tezuka-s—”
 
“I believe,” the senior interrupted, causing Ringo's eyes to widen yet again, “that I made it obvious that I won't accept any of your excuses.” He turned to face his kouhai, only momentarily forget his anger when he caught the look on her face. Something foreign flashed across her eyes, and her expression slowly turned to a heavy scowl.
 
Was she actually angry?
 
“You know what?” she started monotonously. “If you've told me why you're meeting me at the crack of dawn, I might've made it on time and not waste any of your time!”
 
Tezuka stared at her, incredulous, though his face barely showed any sign that he was. “Excuse me?”
 
Ringo huffed. “Look, you barged into my home, did some perverse, and then bossed me. How could you possibly think that I would take it just so easily?”
 
The buchou's brow twitched. Him? Barging into someone's door? A pervert?
 
“I don't have any idea about those accusations,” he said in his nonchalant voice. “Though they still don't excuse you from your irresponsibility.”
 
No idea?” Ringo was swelling like a sore toe. “You have no idea what you saw last night?”
 
Tezuka glared at her. “If I remember it correctly, you are the one who had stepped in naked, not me who stepped on you. You presume to high, Ringo.”
 
He had touched a nerve.
 
There was a short, eerie silence. Ringo looked up at him as if she never saw a human before, and then she came back to her senses and quickly looked away.
 
“Fine,” she said angrily to the ground. “Fine! It's my fault. Sorry for being irresponsible, senpai, but I guess you shouldn't order anyone around like you have full control of them, so that you won't go mad and disappointed.” Without another word, she side-stepped away from him and broke into a fast walk, her arms swaying extra forcefully at her sides.
 
“Ringo, get back here,” said Tezuka in a calm but audible voice, but it just fell on deaf ears. “Ringo!”
 
But the girl had already turned on the nearest street corner and was out of sight.
 
 
 
~>+<+>+<+>+<+>+<+>+<+>+<+> +<+>+<~
 
 
 
“Tezuka,” Sumire said, looking at the captain the way she did when talking to the club, “May I ask you a favor?”
 
He looked at her curiously. “Hai…”
 
“That girl is someone important to me,” the coach said. “But I can't keep my eyes on her all the time. Can you look after her whenever I'm not around?”
 
Tezuka stared at her, waiting for her to continue, and when she said nothing more, he nodded. “Hai.”
 
That was about the third time that the memory drifted in Tezuka's mind during Math class. That was strange, for his concentration never wavered in anything that he focuses on. The formula he had written in his notebook faded from his sight, to be replaced by Ringo's resentful face earlier.
 
“Sorry for being irresponsible, senpai, but I guess you shouldn't order anyone around like you have full control of them, so you won't go mad and disappointed Ringo's words rang out in his mind.
 
It all just started with her tardiness. He didn't expect it to end up the way it did, not to mention that that was the first time that an underclassman had walked out of him so easily. He must have said something very offending back there, but couldn't remember that he did. But it's not entirely unreasonable. Why, she did deserve a little telling off, for being late and for being unnecessarily accusatory.
 
“ …but I guess you shouldn't order anyone around like you have full control of them
 
Of course not, Tezuka thought. He wouldn't just order anyone around. Who was he to do that? In fact, why was he even making a big deal out of it? It was just a small incident, and it doesn't deserve too much attention. It wasn't the first time that he made a girl upset either; he always did whenever someone would confess her feelings to him. Only that during those times, the girls were the ones being overly emotional and unreasonable. The thing is, a small part of him told him that he was at fault at some point.
 
All that he intended was to walk her to school in favor of Ryuzaki-sensei. Come to think of it, he hadn't even explained this to her; he just told her to be ready at six o'clock. If he had made himself clear that it was important, then probably she would've made it on time. At this point, he might have said that it's commonsense and discipline to meet someone on time, and being the strict person he was, that he never accepted excuses much or less like “I overslept.” But he could only imply that strictness over his club, where he is captain and had every power to give out commands and punish those who cannot abide by them—and the fact that in clubs oversleeping is not a valid excuse. But it's a different story with Ringo. He couldn't use his power as captain over her, so he is not in the position to give her orders. More likely reprimand her for a very light mistake like oversleeping. He would have reasoned out that she is now under his charge and it makes sense that he had the right to point out which is right and wrong to her, but the problem is, he didn't tell her about that part.
 
If he had been a little more considerate, it wouldn't have to end up like that.
 
Believe it or not, at the very moment, Tezuka Kunimitsu felt like an idiot for being insensitive.
 
The Seigaku captain mentally shook his head and reprimanded himself for losing his focus, staring intently at the chalkboard in front where their teacher wrote and explained trigonometry whatsits.
 
 
&xxXxxXxx&
 
 
Ryoma tried to walk as calmly as possible that afternoon. He was so, so late for afternoon practice. It was his classmate's fault, making him wait him to finish his cleaning duties, and the freshman regular highly doubted if their buchou would accept an excuse like that.
 
His steps became more tentative as he arrived at the club, where practice is ongoing. He was thankful that Fuji, Kawamura, Inui, and Kaidoh were huddled at the courts entrance; if he would just slip behind them, the hawk-eyed Tezuka that stood a good few feet away wouldn't notice. For once in his life he was grateful of his poor height; he discovered it could come handy in stealthy jobs, like sneaking into the club unnoticed.
 
He crept behind Inui, who was busy talking with Kaidoh, and proceeded to the entrance. Almost there—
 
“Echizen!”
 
The white-capped regular restrained himself from grimacing and tugged his cap lower as Tezuka's voice hit his ears like lightning. The other regulars who he used as his hiding place curiously turned to him, and Fuji's smile widened sadistically.
 
“I should've noticed you earlier,” the brown-haired tensai said by the way of greeting, watching his kouhai approach their captain.
 
“Explain yourself,” Tezuka said once Ryoma paused in front of him.
 
Ryoma was almost at the verge of snorting, but the last thing he ever wanted at the moment is a one-hundred-lap punishment. “Cleaning duties,” he said shortly.
 
“Cleaning duties were supposed to end twenty minutes ago,” Tezuka said coolly.
 
Ryoma sighed in defeat and prepared for the worst. Here comes the twenty la— As expected, Tezuka opened his mouth to announce his judgement, but he suddenly paused, closed his mouth, and closed his eyes, deep in thought.
 
Ryoma looked up curiously at the captain's sudden pause and frowned. Tezuka looked distracted for a moment, then he quickly reverted back to his senses. He breathed deeply.
 
“Buchou?” the freshman asked curiously.
 
“Proceed to the courts and don't do this again,” he said sternly. “If ever you come late again, I'll make you run one hundred laps.”
 
The freshman stared at him, surprised, before smirking and leaving. “Hai.”
 
Which left the other regulars wondering if they were dreaming.
 
“I can't believe it, nya…that's the second time this afternoon,” Eiji said to Oishi in a low voice, as they watched Ryoma warm up by the benches. “He forgave the freshmen for being late in fixing the nets.”
 
Oishi scowled heavily. “Do you think he's okay?”
 
“Saa…” Fuji interrupted, as he and Kawamura entered. “Now that you mention it, it's the second time he's late for morning practice, too.”
 
“That is unlike Tezuka,” Kawamura said.
 
“Have you noticed something?” Inui suddenly said, a malicious grin in his face and a darkening aura surrounding him. “Since when had Tezuka been acting out of ordinary?”
He let a short pause to let his words dig in, before answering his own question.
 
“It was when Harinozuka Ringo came here.”
 
All were slightly surprised by his deduction, and Fuji's smile began to look creepy as well.
 
“I think you have a point, Inui,” he said serenely.
 
“Hoi, hoi!” Eiji bounced like an over-excited toddler. “Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?”
 
Kawamura scratched the back of his head blankly, while Fuji actually chuckled. Inui immediately had his notebook and pen at hand. Oishi, on the other hand, did a double-take and gulped audibly, comprehension written in his face.
 
“Masaka…” he whispered, sweating profusely. He was wearing a horror-stricken look. “Tezuka's…in-love?”
 
The skies turned gray and the ground shook, and thunder growled from overhead, the fork of lightning illuminating their faces. (A/N: Lol, sorry, I can't stop myself! Haha…okay, ignore it)
 
“Somebody must help him!” the mother hen continued frantically. “He doesn't know a thing about it!”
 
“You're overreacting,” Inui pointed out bluntly.
 
“Oh…” The fukubuchou smiled sheepishly.
 
“Look,” Kawamura suddenly said in a low, slightly eager, voice. “Tezuka's leaving.”
 
The five of them watched as their beloved captain began to walk away. They looked at each other and had the mutual understanding to follow him.
 
“Eiji-senpai, what are you guys doing?” Momo asked curiously when the five seniors passed by them.
 
Eiji snickered. “We're investigating…come Momo, Ochibi! Follow us! You too, Kaidoh,” he added, as the bandanna-boy walked by.
 
The three blinked blankly, before trailing behind their senpai-tachi, oblivious to their true agenda.
 
Perfect,” Inui murmured to himself, grinning widely.
 
 
&xxXxxXxx&
 
 
“Snap out of it, Harinozuka!”
 
Ringo was sharply brought back to earth with a tennis ball whizzing just past her cheek, grazing it in the process. She reacted to it too late and tripped over her own foot.
 
“Sumimasen, senpai!” she shouted in apology, pushing herself off the ground. Why can't I concentrate? When she looked at Yuki Midori, a senior regular, across the court, she was surprised to find her already leaning on the net, eyeing her worriedly with honey-colored eyes.
 
“That's not good, Ringo,” she said, cocking her head to her right too quickly that her black hair bounced violently in her ponytail. “Spacing out in the middle of practice?”
 
“I…” Ringo looked down at her racket. “Sorry.”
 
“Want to talk it over?” Yuki winked at her and walked off the court towards one of the benches, and Ringo followed her listlessly, unable to think of anything else to do.
 
“So, what's all the sudden drop in energy-o-meter?” the older girl asked seriously, looking at her kouhai with one hand on her hip. “PMS?”
 
Ringo chuckled lightly. “Of course not. I can handle my periods well. It's nothing so important.”
 
“If it affects your performance, it is important,” Yuki pointed out. “Come on, tell me.”
 
Ringo smiled at her weakly. “It's about…Tezuka-senpai…” She blinked in confusion when she saw Yuki's eyes widen slightly and a smirk formed in her face.
 
“Don't tell me,” she said teasingly. “You want to confess to him?”
 
Ringo blushed and shook her head vigorously. “No! You're getting it all wrong!”
 
“Girls usually come to us when they want to hand out a letter or talk to Tezuka,” Yuki said casually. “They come especially to our captain. Anyway, if it's not about those things, what would it be?”
 
The younger girl looked at her hesitantly, and, finally convinced, she told her what had happened (eliminating the naked-just-towel incident). Yuki drank her words in silently, and when she was done, she shook her head in a sisterly way.
 
“Man, it all started with you being late. Tezuka is touchy about time. He's known for it.”
 
“But…!” Ringo objected. “It's just very wrong to accuse me so much! It's like he didn't even say the reason why I need to force myself to wake up that early! And to call me irresponsible…” she had said the last word bitterly.
 
“Maybe he just wanted to walk you here?” Yuki suggested. “What does it mean to meet you at six am? Look, he may be insensitive, but he never intended to hurt you. He's a strict person; it's the way he is. And come on, can't you forgive him?”
 
“I'm not mad anymore,” Ringo said, sadly. “I mean, I feel stupid for being mad so easily! I told him horrible things, and he's surely angry for what I said. It's just that…I don't know how to apologize to him…”
 
The senior smiled amiably. “Tezuka's not that stone-hearted, you know. It'll just come naturally.”
 
But before Ringo could reply, a voice had cut in.
 
“Okay, is chit-chat over now?” interrupted Vice-captain Mizuno Shina from behind, making them jump in surprise. “If it is, get back to practice.”
 
Yuki practically glared at her. “Don't get too full of yourself, Shina,” she said, suddenly cold. “You can't boss us around even if you're the substitute captain.”
 
“Oh yeah?” the fukubuchou said sarcastically. “I can break your arm again for you, if you want, so you can have some pathetic excuse to skip the ranking tournament.”
 
“Shut up, you—”
 
“That's enough,” Ringo interrupted with a surprisingly firm voice. She knew Yuki despised the fukubuchou. Meanwhile, Mizuno looked at her as if she was a bacterium staining a sterilized cloth.
 
“My, my, Midori, you have a midget of a comrade here,” she said silkily. “Anyway, Harinozuka, I want you to request a new set of nets at the sports department. Be back in five minutes flat or it's suspension for you.”
 
“But the building's far from here!” Ringo protested, but was silenced when Mizuno shook her index finger in front of her.
 
“Five minutes,” she said sweetly.
 
She glared at her one last time, before glancing at Yuki, who shook her head dejectedly, then turned sharply to walk away, her two senpais' rising voices beginning to fill her ears.
 
Ringo strode with wide footsteps across the school grounds. So far, she met no one along the way, and not until she turned a corner that she saw a pair of rubber shoes walking to meet her. She didn't pay too much attention to it, busy torturing Mizuno Shina in her mind (yes, she does have a devious side), until the owner of the feet and she had brushed their shoulders when they bypassed each other—or rather, her shoulder brushed against their upper arm, the other being much taller than her.
 
She looked up distractedly and opened her mouth to apologize, but paused in mid-sentence when she realized who it was.
 
“Sor—”
 
Tezuka looked back at her from behind his spectacles and said nothing. He looked mildly surprised as well, but a second later his face was impassive again. At one fleeting moment, Ringo had the idea to apologize to him about earlier, but her stubborn part was unfortunately too angry to do it at the moment. So she ignored him and resumed her walking.
 
It was exactly five steps before she had come to a halt again. She quickly turned back.
 
“Tezuka-senpai.”
 
“Ringo.”
 
Both of them had spoken at the same time. Tezuka was also looking back at her. Ringo blinked, before clearing her throat and talking again, feeling more relieved now.
 
“Hai?”
 
They had spoken in unison again.
 
Ringo blinked again and a soft laugh escaped her lips, while a smile was tugging at Tezuka's own, though he restrained them from doing so.
 
“I…” she started, “I—you know, about earlier, I—”
 
“OWW!”
 
In a flash, the whole Seigaku team minus Tezuka stumbled out from the bushes, with Eiji being at the bottom of the helpless heap. The redhead said incoherent muffled words, and the young men hastily got onto their feet, dusting their pants.
 
“Mou, who pushed me?” Eiji pouted angrily, his front covered in soil.
 
“The idiot did,” Kaidoh grunted, inclining his head to Momoshiro, who at once boiled up in anger.
 
“Teme, what did you say?” he growled, raising his fist threateningly. “You're blocking my sight!”
 
“Heh, you were too engrossed and you gripped Kaidoh-senpai's back when they looked at each other,” Ryoma said in a detached voice, pointing an accusing finger to an open-mouthed Ringo and a scandalized Tezuka.
 
“E-Echizen!” Momo retorted. “You're not helping!”
 
“We didn't get to see the best part,” Fuji said sadly. “That's a shame.”
 
“That won't go overlooked,” Inui stated dangerously. “As punishment, I will make Momoshiro drink a pitcher of my newest version of Inui Juice. Thanks to you, I didn't get the most important data.”
 
“That's cruel,” said Kawamura, shivering.
 
“Now, now!” Oishi said tersely. “Hush everyone!”
 
Ringo cleared her throat loudly, and the regulars froze. “Hi everyone…but may I ask what you were doing behind the bushes?”
 
“Nani?” Eiji said tactlessly. “Spying on you guys, of cour—” Oishi hastily covered his mouth, and the rest of them perspired profusely and avoided to look at a certain bespectacled buchou's face.
 
Spying?” Ringo repeated with a raised eyebrow. “On who? And what's with the `best part' thing? Or else…” She narrowed her eyes, and they tensed up, “you're eavesdropping on us?”
 
Oishi opened his mouth to protest, but Fuji was quicker to talk.
 
“Saa…” he said happily, “yes, we are, Ringo-san. We're eavesdropping on you.”
 
Ringo couldn't believe it. “And why is it?”
 
“Let's say…” Fuji paused to construct his sentence. “Because you're the reason why Tezuka's all messed up.”
 
Dang, the team thought as one, He made it sound as if we're blaming her. And sadly, Ringo had the same impression.
 
“You…I mean, you guys are blaming me?” she said incredulously.
 
“Since you arrived things out of ordinary are happening,” Inui said, not helping at all. “You're the primary and sole cause of Tezuka's tardiness, and, judging by what we witnessed, you're also the reason that he could not act normally.”
 
That was about enough for her. “Okay…so that's what he told you?” She pointed at Tezuka, who was surprised.
 
“Um..Ringo-chan…” Eiji tried, but Ringo continued.
 
“So now it's my fault why your club is ruined.”
 
“We didn't say that!” Momo said abruptly. “We—”
 
“But that's how you're making it sound.”
 
“We just said you caused a change in Tezuka!” Oishi said, barely understandable as he spoke too quickly. Thank heavens, they finally said a right thing.
 
Ringo paused at this. “And is it supposed to be a good thing?”
 
“Well…” Kawamura said nervously.
 
The young men glanced at Tezuka hesitantly, and Ringo raised her eyebrows.
 
“YES!” Eiji suddenly blurted out, unable to take it anymore. “It's a good thing to see Tezuka falling for a girl!” It was a moment too late when he realized what he had done, and his jaw dropped, aghast. “Uh-oh…”
 
“Everyone,” Tezuka finally said in a dangerously stern voice. He had his eyes closed, and Ringo could almost see the vein pulsating in his temple as he forced himself to keep his cool. “One hundred laps around the courts. Now.”
 
As fast as they fell off the bushes, the Seigaku regulars dashed away, never wanting to be anywhere near a twenty-foot pole from their extremely angry captain.
 
“I'll make all of you pay for this,” Inui said gravelly under his breath, and the others stiffened and ran much faster. They didn't know which one should be more feared: Tezuka's wrath or Inui's juice.
 
 
~>+<+>+<+>+<+>+<+>+<+>+<+> +<+>+<~
 
 
“I apologize for my team's misbehavior,” Tezuka said calmly, talking for the first time since they started walking home.
 
Ringo shook her head and stared at the ground. “It's okay.” She paused for a moment, before adding, “I'm really sorry about what happened this morning, Tezuka-senpai.”
 
Sumire was supposed to give them a ride, but unfortunately the old woman stated that an emergency aroused in her house and she needed to leave before club practice ends. So that left them alone, no choice but to walk their way home.
 
Ringo as expected was suspended by Mizuno, but she didn't care that much anyway. Her mind was unusually buzzing.
 
“It's a good thing to see Tezuka falling for a girl!”
 
She flushed when Eiji's voice rang out in her mind. He couldn't be so serious about that, can he? It's Eiji; you couldn't possibly believe all the things he's saying.
 
But Tezuka's voice cut through her thoughts.
 
“Iie.”
 
She looked at him curiously.
 
“I should apologize, too,” he said, keeping his eyes ahead. “I hadn't been considerate. Gomen nasai.”
 
“No, I—”
 
“Don't go claiming you're at fault again,” Tezuka interrupted.
 
Ringo looked at him for a while longer before staring at the road. “Okay.”
 
“What did Mizuno say?” the buchou then asked.
 
“Oh, she suspended me.”
 
The scowl was visible in Tezuka's face. “It's my team's responsibility. I can explain things to her.”
 
“No, it's fine,” Ringo said, slightly sarcastic. “I don't want them to think I'm using you.”
 
“Nani?”
 
“Nothing!”
 
“Are you sure?”
 
Ringo inwardly smiled. There certainly had been some improvement with the buchou over the few days they walked together. He now talked to her more often and responded to her with less unfamiliarity. She was happy for that.
 
“Yeah,” she replied cheerfully. Her companion glanced at her sudden change of mood.
 
“I'm just happy,” she explained shortly.
 
His reaction was funny. “And why is that?”
 
Ringo hesitated for a moment, before deciding to say it. “You've become warmer, Tezuka-senpai.” She grinned at him, only to be met by a confused look. “I mean,” she added quickly, suddenly embarrassed. “You've become friendlier.”
 
“Is that so?”
 
Ringo couldn't decipher the tone of his voice. When she looked at him out of the corner of her eyes, she was surprised to see him looking at her as well.
 
“I'm happy.” He smiled.
 
Ringo was shocked. He smiled at me.
 
Tezuka looked at her curiously. “Ringo?”
 
“Oh…you're smiling,” she commented.
 
The buchou was as confused as ever. “I am?”
 
 
&xxXxxXxx&
 
 
 
Ringo found herself humming and almost bouncing in her feet as she entered her apartment building.
 
“Why, something good happened, Ringo?” called out Haruka, the middle-aged landlady from in front of her own door at the ground floor, as the young girl passed by.
 
“Not really,” Ringo replied, going upstairs to her unit. The sign outside Aiko's apartment still said “I'm out” as she went to it, so she proceeded to her own door, unlocking it.
 
“Tadaima!” she exclaimed happily to her empty but cozy home, closing the door and taking a seat on the couch. “Guess what? Tezuka-senpai smiled at me today!” She chuckled to herself at her silliness.
 
She was distracted, however, when the cordless phone near the door suddenly rang.
 
Who would call me? Blinking, she got to her feet and picked it up.
 
“Hello?”
 
As soon as the voice erupted from the phone's receiver, Ringo's eyes widened and the smile faded from her face. She clenched the phone tightly.
 
Good afternoon, Ms. Ringo.
 
 
 
 
~>+<+>+<+>+<+>+<+>+<+>+<+> +<+>+<~
 
 
 
End of Act xiii.
 
 
 
Author's Note: I've been so busy with schoolwork! At last, I finished doing this…So I hope you liked it so far. I don't know when I would post the next chapter. Thanks for reading…
 
Ja!