Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Silent Prince, Perfect Collection 1 ❯ Chapter 28 ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 28

West City was much bigger and was filled with more activity than Pare was. The skyscrapers reached one hundred stories tall, and were all so many shades of white and tan. All the roads were full of afternoon traffic, and the sidewalks full of pedestrians. Genji had never seen so many people and cars in his life. There was hardly room for Yume to walk on the sidewalk, even though people moved out of the way for her. West City was certainly the most impressive sight Genji had seen in his travels.

Yume started whimpering as she followed Murasaki to the high school.

"They're all staring at me." The wolf cried as she walked past large groups of people. Ryu patted her side in comfort.

"Well, that's because you're a cute, little wolf puppy." He flattered. "People like puppies." Yume was so happy to hear that, she gave a loud bark in appreciation. She scared a lot of people in front of her, and even startled Murasaki's elk slightly. With a worried sigh, Genji leaned his head down so that he was looking in his wolf's eye.

**Try to stay quiet, Yume.** he encouraged. **You might scare more people.** So, Yume resumed whimpering as she followed Murasaki along the sidewalk.

They soon came to Saito High. The huge, beige building loomed over the travelers from ten stories up. It was lined with many windows that peeked into classrooms, and fenced off from the streets with an eight-foot-tall concrete wall. Murasaki pushed the school gates open, jumped off her elk, and walked onto the campus.

"Come on!" she motioned for her travelers. "You guys can wait out here. I'm gonna go catch the last minutes of my English class."

"Why botha?" Momiji asked, pointing up to the clock tower on the school roof. The clock face read 2:55. Murasaki frowned.

"Well, I'll see if I have any homework." She decided, tying Hasanko's reigns to a bike rack. She started walking up the steps to the front door. "I'll be right back."

Genji's heart beat a little faster again, and he put both hands on his chest. His demon was forcing the boy to watch Murasaki leave.

>>I want that body… Beautiful…luscious…healthy… She will be my Coral-chan…<<

Genji squeezed his eyes shut for as long as he could. He didn't open them again until he heard the door close. Murasaki was gone from view, and the demon quieted down. His heartbeat slowed back to normal, and Genji sighed.

Why is my demon acting like this?

Murasaki is in danger…

/|\

The boy stared out into the sky outside, wishing he was flying around the endless blue. He wanted to be anywhere than his Saito High class room, and not listening to the boring teacher with the boring voice talking about boring English. He slouched in his chair, scratching at his white and blue uniform.

He gave out a rather loud yawn…

CLIP! Something small and hard hit him on the forehead, and he snapped back to attention. A stick of chalk had hit him.

"Pay attention, Trunks," the teacher warned, "or I'll throw more chalk at you!"

"Okay…" the seventeen-year-old half-Saiyajin sighed as the class chuckled at him. He leaned on his elbows and stared at the blackboard. He glanced up at the clock.

2:58.

He frowned. He wanted to go home and train. Why did his mom have to send him to a really boring high school.

Then, the door to the room opened, and Murasaki walked in.

"Sensei!" she called urgently. "I'm so sorry I missed class."

"Sit down, Madrid." The teacher instructed in forgiveness. "Make sure you copy down the homework."

"Hai!" Murasaki bowed, sitting at her desk and taking out her notes. Trunks stared at her for a while. She was really cute, and a lot of the guys gawked at her as often as they could. Trunks had tried to ask her out to the prom, but she declined. Oh well, it wasn't much of a loss.

He turned his head back out the window, and something on the ground caught his eye. It was big, white, and was sitting against the outside wall. He leaned a little closer to the window for a better look. He saw three people he didn't recognize and Piccolo standing next to the furry, white thing. He squinted his eyes a little more, and noticed the furry white thing had paws, a tail, ears atop its head, and a long muzzle.

He tapped the shoulder of the boy in front of him.

"Pssst! Hey, Goten. Look out the window."

"Huh?" the sixteen-year-old half-Saiyajin wondered, looking out his window. He gasped at what he saw. "Wow. Lookit the size of that dog, Trunks!"

"That's not a dog." Trunks shook his head. "That's a wolf."