Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Silent Prince, Perfect Collection 1 ❯ Chapter 29 ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 29

As the 3:00 bell rang, Murasaki came out of the school building with a huge mass of students that were heading home. As she untied Hasanko from the bike rack, she heard two familiar voices among many "ooh"ers and "ahh"ers talking to the Mononoke travelers.

"Wow! That is just totally cool! It's gotta be the biggest dog in the world!"

"How did she get so big? I mean, what do you feed her?"

Murasaki smiled. It was Goten and Trunks. She walked towards Genji's group, seeing a large group of fellow students gathered around the wolf. She saw Piccolo standing away from the group and in the shadows of the concrete wall where no one could see or bother him. He was looking rather annoyed.

Murasaki pushed herself through the crowd to get to Genji and the others. She found Genji keeping Yume calm by patting her muzzle while Ryu and Momiji were forced to entertain the gathering by answering questions. Trunks and Goten were two of many in the front.

"What kind of wolf is she?" Trunks asked.

"Giant." Ryu shrugged. "They're very rare, almost instinct."

"Where does she live?" another student asked.

"Faar tu th' west." Momiji chirped. "Yu'd prob'ly neva seey 'em. They very shy…"

**Try not to talk, Yume.** Genji soothed as he pet his wolf. **We don't want anyone to know you're a god.**

"Can I pet her?" Goten asked energetically.

"NO!" Ryu and Momiji barked at him. He flinched and hid behind Trunks.

"Okay, okay, I get the idea!" Goten whimpered as Trunks rolled his eyes.

As soon as Murasaki got through the crowd to Genji, she jumped on her elk's back and looked at the open school gate.

"We better get going." She suggested to the travelers. "One of the teachers may call the police in fear of Yume."

"Okay." Ryu nodded. Then, he and Momiji shooed the group of students away, but only the stubborn Trunks and Goten stayed behind.

"Hey, Saki-kun," Trunks said to Murasaki, "do you have something to do with these guys?"

"They're fellow Mononoke." She nodded. Behind her, Genji climbed onto Yume's back and settled into the saddle blanket. "I'm taking them to my apartment at the Capsule Corp."

"The Caps Corp, eh?" Trunks smirked. "Mind if Goten and I tag along with you guys?"

"Yes." Ryu frowned at the boy. He figured that too many people were escorting them around, and he didn't want to add more to the party. Trunks lowered his head dramatically with a devilish smirk.

"Well, that's too bad, old man." He commented to Ryu. "Goten and I live there."

" 'Old man?!' " Ryu snarled. Momiji blinked curiously.

"Du yu wurk they?"

"I will after I graduate next month. Allow me to introduce myself: I'm Trunks, and this is my best friend, Son Goten."

"Hi!" Goten smiled and waved.

Genji gasped in surprise. Trunks Briefs and Son Goten? Yamcha talked about the two boys often. Genji smiled; he could trust these two.

"You watch the 'old man' comments, ya lilac-haired punk!" Ryu snapped at Trunks. "I'm 21 years old, I don't even have any kids yet!" Trunks was ignoring him, looking up at Genji. Genji motioned for the boys to follow them as Yume stood on all fours.

"Geez…" Trunks mumbled about Yume's size. "She's a big one…"

"You want us to follow you?" Goten called up to Genji. "Okay! Lemme go get my bike!" He hurried to the bike rack to get his bicycle. Trunks looked up at Murasaki on her elk.

"Hey, Saki-kun, even though you turned me down for the prom, can I get a ride?"

"Sure." She agreed, scooting a little further up the saddle. Trunks jumped onto the elk's back, making himself comfortable behind Murasaki. The princess gently spurred Hasanko to a walk out the gate.

"Genji-chan!" Murasaki called to the boy on the wolf. "We can go to the Capsule Corp now, if you want." Genji nodded at her as Momiji fumed at the Princess.

"Genji-chan?!" Why thaat liddle…

" 'Genji?' " Trunks wondered, looking up at the boy curiously. "I think my mom mentioned a Genji once…"

"Hoye, Genji!" Momiji called before Yume could take a step. The princess climbed up the wolf's side, and sat behind Genji, wrapping her arms tightly around his bandaged chest. "Wait for th' rest ove us. Hoye, Ryu! M'lord Daimao! Lez go, already!"

"Stop calling me that!" Piccolo called up to her as Yume walked after Murasaki's elk.

"Looks like we're walking." Ryu frowned with Piccolo. "You ready to go, man?" The Namek nodded.

Chi-ching! Chi-ching!

Goten rode past them on his bicycle, ringing the bell on the handle bar.

" 'Scuse me!" He called, grinning happily as he caught up with Yume. Ryu and Piccolo walked behind the wolf at a normal pace.

So, they all traveled down the street to the Capsule Corp.

They were all unaware of the Saito High principal calling the police about Yume. Then, he was shocked to learn that the owner of the wolf was a serial murderer…