Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Mononoke Rebirth ❯ New Sadistic Characters ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

NewSadistic Characters
 
“Hey, hey, hey!” An adolescent boy sniggered, baggy, worn-out, dirt smeared across his face, a tramp. He jogged to his “gang” to point at someone who looked miserable; a woman, appeared to be in her late twenties, tired, hungry, weak. Wearing even worse strips o cloth than the tramp was. He and the group struggled to hold their laughs.
“Baby on board!”
“Oooh! Looks like we got ourselves a meal man!” one of the other men sneered at the poor girl. She walked past without hesitation, looking nowhere but forward, focusing on her pathway home. As she passed, two other men slowly got up from their backsides the followed the lady's footsteps. She was near small village where Irontown keeps their spare goods. The night was only at dusk, yet it seemed already dangerous to be walking around in the dark. Then the two men stopped when she walked down a tiny hill. Still not looking back, she carried on in her tracks. A third man strutted to the other two. Glaring at them in delight then put on his black mask to veil his identity, he laughed maliciously.
The woman decreased her walking and gave herself a quick break, laying her back against the bark of a tree. Thinking she was in harmony with the forest, a creak crawled inside her ear, she quickly turned her head to the left, staring at the hill she just crossed. Nothing…at first, until shadows started to appear, taking form of demons. She heart raced against her blood. Sweat rolled down from her neck. Twitching her fingers. Eyes turning blood-shot. Her heart pulsed droved her panic faster, then the demons took the shape of silhouette humans.
“What's for dinner boys?” one form guffawed, as the others laughed with glee. The frightened girl started to take steps back, then few leaps. Clutching onto her rags tight. Breathing quicker than usual, her brain was buzzing with trepidation. Suddenly one of the boys stumped her behind her back.
“Hey pretty lady!” the boy giggled, along with the others snarling around her. They all reached in closer. One grabbed her around the waist, digging into her skin.
“Let go of me!”
The girl shrieked, one man thumped her within her stomach, making her squeeze inside to try to numb the pain, and then he clouted her on her left cheek, leaving a crimson heated mark on her pale skin. The other who was holding her let her fall to the ground, one of the three knelt behind her, clutching his hand around her wrists. The last pinned her on her pelvis, stroking just below her breasts.
“Scream if it hurts baita.”
Note: baita means “whore” in Japanese-
But the girl didn't scream, nor did she make a noise. She just laid her head low, covering her eyes. The man on top of her leaned forward to ask the others “what to do with her”. Then, something slit out of her mouth, between he lips, was some sort of broken piece, maybe a piece of glass, but it didn't look delicate enough to be a piece of glass, more like steel, or from a sword even. So then, she raised her head, gripping the small blade with her teeth, she flung her head to her right and deeply carved a cut within the man's neck. He didn't wince; he couldn't because of the hole in his artery. He got up quickly, trying to block where blood was spewing out, he started to wobbled, gasping for air, and his final movement, was falling flat down to the ground, with the crimson juice, flowing out from his veins.
“W-What the fuck?!” one boy stuttered, as he then looked down at the girl. She kicked him on the forehead making him bounce to the floor, and with the strength of her arms she lifted the other and flung him to a tree. Rising to her feet, she tore up her rags, revealing a scarlet kimono, ebony tights and arm warmers up to her shoulders, stilted sandals, gray ribbons wrapped around her wrists and ankles. Along with gorgeous auburn locks, thin lips, and eyes of jade, looking at bout the age between 18-19.
The remaining two mounted onto their jelly legs, and clenched theirs firsts clumsily. Now their hearts were pulsing madly. The carrot head girl was giving them a severe, sincere look at them. One boy behind her was trying to look serious at her, yet he was too damn afraid of a girl who just killed another.
“You bitch!” trying to pounce on her, but she was too quick and she thrust her foot against his stomach. Then twisted back with a series of blows against the other boy's face, knocking him out. The second one grabbed her around the waist again. But he didn't held her for long; as she raised out a scimitar and thrashed it into his intestines, gutting him like a pig, she broke off his grip and elbowed him in the nose, letting his remains fall to pieces. Then her last target was in sight. He tried to runaway but slipped into a pool of blood from the dead man with a slit in his neck. The girl didn't have to hurry, so she just walked slowly towards him, while the last boy just kept on tripping. He looked up at her with bruised lips and pleading eyes.
“…Scream if this hurt baita.” Said the girl quietly.
“No…please!” Without mercy, she took a blow of her scimitar and plunged it into his heart, tearing up a hole within his kimono. Blood started to stain on her hands, ripping out the blade from his ribcage, and looking up to the mountains within the azure night sky.
“I will find you.” Focusing on the forest beyond her reach, and inside there, stares back a man; a man with blue eyes, navy feather hair, with a small pony tail, and wearing a black mask just below his eyes.
“You're very intelligent to see people far away, aren't you?” spoke a black figure behind him, wearing a white mask, with a purple kimono, along with a stitching which says sosaku suru in calligraphy.
Sosaku suru means “bounty hunter”-
“You can say that.” Replied the hidden man.
“Do you have a thing for her? You must have, since you can't stop letting her catch up with you.”
“She's out to kill me…like you.” The bounty hunter then let out his blade and held it to the side of the other's throat.
“Well, it's a shame she's not going to get the jackpot money.”
“She's not after the money.”
“Whatever, the main thing is you're coming with me! You will come with me to Irontown and we will take things on from ther-
He then felt a sting in his kidney; he looked down, and saw a dagger stuck in his side. His eyelids drooped down, losing grip from his blade and fell to the ground.
“I…” the hidden man turned to the dead bounty hunter. “…
…can get there myself.”