Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Mononoke Rebirth ❯ Ashitaka Strikes ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ashitaka Strikes
 
-Okay, before I carry on with the story, according to the title of this chapter, NO, it's not the Sasuke from Naruto, THIS IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT CHARACTER, just to let you know.-
 
The man took a step back, lifting his left leg, and swooped it round Ashitaka's cheek, drops of blood floated in the air as he dropped to the ground, supporting his body with his arms. The crimson juice slowly dripped from the side of his mouth to the floor.
“For once I was gonna let you slide…but you just wouldn't listen, you're just a repressed nuisance.” Ashitaka lowered his head to the ground as the boy carried on walking.
“…repressed huh?” he then turned his eye towards him. Ashitaka rose to his feet again.
“Well your right…I'm repressed by humans LIKE YOU!!” He raised his fist and collided it to the man's cheek, staggering from the blow; he wobbled for moments, until gaining control of himself again. He wiped away the blood on his lips, looking angry at Ashitaka.
He tried to throw back a punch but was blocked by Ashitaka's arm.
“Why is it that you accuse me of being repressed? Is it that you seem to know my past well enough that I stifle my anger within me?” Ashitaka questioned coldly.
“I don't know. You seem to be the type that's use to have it all, you must be a prince.” Ashitaka then shoved his arm into the man's face, trying to block his sight, and release a powerful kick on his side. But it was too soon. Instead he was thrown to the wall quite roughly that made his back crack. He crippled himself a bit.
“I bet you were spoilt once, and then you were too ignorant to listen so you ran away. You tried the hard life, but couldn't bear it, so you shut your mouth to the world, not complaining once.” Ashitaka anger grew and lifted his bodyweight and thrust it to the other man, clutching his arms around his waist and sprung him to the floor.
“Wrong deduction!” he barked. But the man just kicked him in the stomach and made Ashitaka wince as he pinned him down.
“Well that's what it seems to me. But I wonder what your girlfriend thinks.” Ashitaka lay confused for a moment.
“Girlfriend...San!”
 
****
San was found in another underground zone, where the people use to dig out the sand for forging iron, now they were nothing but empty shells with digging marks to remind us of what humans have done to them.
Her trembling body was covered with splinters and bits of broken wood. Her face flushed with grey dust, and limbs spread out far and wide. She awoke slowly; her eyes were blinking quite quickly and then shot open. She hastily but carefully rose herself from the ashes of rocks and wood. She flinched from the mild pain on her shoulder that was bleeding slightly. San then took a quick swipe look around the lair that was surrounding her.
…I finally meet you again…
San spun her head round to somewhat…a girl was standing in front of her. Short, greenish brown hair, white dirty long sleeved shirt, dark violet skirt, with wolf skin covering her back. Along with her fringe veiling her face from her.
…What have you become…? … You used to be a strong wolf…
“Who are you? And what are you talking about?” San questioned ferociously.
…You've forgotten haven't you? …You forgotten your childhood, your past, even me…But would you like to remember? … Would you like to remember your name? …The name that recalls you of who and what you are…?
San noticed her dagger on the floor and quickly turned away from the little girl.
“Oh yeah? If you know who I am? Name this!” she picked up her blade and aimed it at her. But she was already gone, flashed away right before her eyes. “Where is she?” San questioned herself, and then she remembered who to search for.
“…Ashitaka!”
 
****
Returning to the other scene, Ashitaka was being gripped with the man's smothering hands, choking onto his breath whilst the other was still pinning him down on his pelvis.
“Why are you even trying? You don't seem strong enough to me.” He sneered callously.” Ashitaka squinted his eyes and grasped hold of his wrists, squeezing them as tightly as he could. Then the man unwillingly let go of his throat when the blood was being blocked from reaching his hands. Ashitaka lifted his back from the ground and looked at him daringly into his eyes.
“You don't scare me! I am strong enough to fight you!” he thrust him back to a wall but the man's strength was leveling with his. They both tried to kick each other in the stomach but resulted in them being sent back down to the ground. They both grunted in pain as they both ascended back onto their feet.
“It seems to me that you don't like being knocked down from your alpha male post. You don't like being questioned, annoyed, or second best. And from this conflict I can see why people are hunting you down; you're just a murdering hound who kills people to feed his rage.” Ashitaka stood in his battle position with his fists ready to punch and his legs ready to support him all the way. With the other man had his arms close together and his legs stuck firmly to the ground, and as he looked at Ashitaka he gritted his teeth a little.
“Is that what you think of me; a murderous hound? Well you know nothing about me or what I do!”
“Then let's end this fight and cooperate together to get out of here! Right now, many people are killed or taken hostage! We need to help them get through this massacre, and maybe…you can show people that you're not who seem to them.”
“Why…? Why should I…? Humans like you have always treated me badly, and they never care about anyone but themselves.”
“You sound like someone I know.”
“Then shut up and get this through your thick skull: You think you can help me but you can't, you think you're the answer to every problem that this world comes up with. But I don't, this world and I don't need or want a hero. We are better off without you, so go back from where you came from YOU DAMN FREAK!”
Ashitaka turned pale and silent for moments, his eyes grew small and the statement the man expressed made him sick.
“…Maybe the world doesn't need me…but the world would be far better off one less of a murderer.” The man scoffed at him.
“Fine then…ready?”
“…Bring it on.”