Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Mononoke Rebirth ❯ Conflicts of Blood ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Conflicts of Blood
 
They then sprinted to each other as they start their own private war between themselves, both talented and powerful, but neither managed to knock the other down, Ashitaka was able to block but not to hit, while the opposing man struggles to get though to him.
Ashitaka didn't know what he was doing. “What am I doing?” he thought to himself. “This is wrong.” His guilt started to build up inside him, already feeling remorse if he accidentally killed the man, what a conscience stained on his mind. He swore he would never come into conflict with another god, demon or human. But this was the exception; someone who wrongly accused him of being “repressed” and a “spoilt prince”. Then that led him back to the time he was a prince, it was a happy time, yes. A village to protect, friends to consort with, and a sister to love. But then…another memory occurred, something bleak, but horrific; he remembered being young, about 13 years old, he witnessed something…something that he wasn't meant to see…
Yamu tomeru!
Stop it already!-
Then his memories had faltered as he felt a hand stretched onto his face. The other man pushed his energy through his hand, forcing Ashitaka to lose control of himself and swing against the wall. He then winced a little in pain.
“Have a little moment to yourself, are you?” smirked the man. Ashitaka got back to himself, and then man just looked annoyed at him. “Why do you even bother? Why don't you just back down”
“I'm not the type who gives up easily.” Ashitaka swung his fist into the other's face, which forced him to the ground. He turned his face to Ashitaka as tears of blood trickled down from his brow.
“You shouldn't have done that!”
“What was I suppose to do?! Let you win?!” Ashitaka questioned him. But the man's speed was too fast for him. In an instance, he grabbed hold of Ashitaka's luscious brown hair, pulled him down, and trapped his throat between his thighs.
“What can you do now?! Huh?! Bet you want to give in now, do ya?!” He clutched his fists together to put more pressure on Ashitaka's throat. But Ashitaka was too strong for his tactics and easily broke off the circulation, trying to reach for the other's throat, but got flipped and broke into a wall. Dust covered the air as the striped man rose back up again, and looked into the hole in the wall.
“Looks like I won. I'm stronger than you'll ever be.” He scoffed, and walked on like nothing happened. But a twitch occurred into his mind, he was afraid to turn around look that was there, but he knew who was behind him.
“…Wrong thought.” Ashitaka quietly spoke. Then he wrapped his arms around his waist and seized it tightly.
“What are you doing?! Stop right now!” But Ashitaka had turned resistant to his commands, instead he lifted him up above the ground, supporting him with his abdomen, and slammed his head firmly to the earth. Blood immediately came spitting out from him.
“Hurts now, don't it?” Ashitaka coldly spoke to him. But he immediately jumped back as the other man rose back up.
“If you…think you can take me down… you're wrong!” He strained.
“Well…we'll see.” Ashitaka then was ready to prepare another punch at him. But suddenly a girl aged 10, wearing a pink kimono with wooden sandals started to run towards him.
“Please stop it!”
“Get back!” his concentration faltered as the little girl came running in, and then he ran towards her to protect her from this monster. Then the striped man smirked at himself. “Maybe I can take him down, with my arms, without making a mess…” He thought to himself. Then smiled as he looked into Ashitaka's eye.
Then, out of the blue, holes started bursting out of Ashitaka's sides, and when he reached out his right hand, another hole busted through it. Blood was coming out now, swarms of it.
“NO! That's not meant to happen!” The man shouted out. Ashitaka's eyes grew small, his face painted pale again; this time snowy white. The young girl's face was in distraught as well. Ashitaka slowly collapsed to the ground, with blood spitting out everywhere. The young girl screamed by the sight she saw. The man didn't want the girl to get involved, but already the girl was flung safely into another abandoned room, blocking the view to not let her see what he was going to do with Ashitaka.
“Dammit! It's hurts so badly!” Ashitaka whispered to himself, and then he looked up to the strange man staring down at him.
“Who…who and what are you?!” then the pain in his left side endured more as Ashitaka couldn't be able to speak.
“It hurts, doesn't it? Don't worry; your end will be quick, like all the other bastards who tried to fuck with me.”
Suddenly… A cloud of smoke burst out from a hole, the fog blurred his vision as he tried to find out what the fuck was that. Moments have past as it was starting to get boring. A girl came firing out, redhead, black tights, green eyes; it was the girl from earlier, pointing a hand gun in front of him.
“Your times up Sasuke!” She claimed at him.
“Shit! It's her again!” The man spat in distraught, she tried to pull the trigger in front of him but he was too quick like before. But she pulled out another gun and tried to fire at him, the man grabbed her wrist but she was too fast as well. She kept pulling her hands away from him and tried to fire every last bullet at him, but she ran out. The man suddenly let out this unique, invisible power he had within him.
“His vector snakes!” the redhead gasped, she dropped her guns and released her small daggers. One vector tried to hit her, but he missed and she threw a dagger to his forehead, making him fling his head back and rasp in pain. He fell to the floor.
Then another girl came in with red wolf marks on her face; it was San. She saw Ashitaka and gasped.
“Ashitaka! Oh no!” she cried out, as she ran to him and held him in her arms. The redhead didn't notice her as she was more focusing on the man. He seemed dead at first, not making a sound. Then he exhaled out and looked straight at her.
“I'm not dead yet.” He took out the dagger from his head, and threw it to her. He again, missed, but seemed to distract her. Making sure the dagger didn't hit her, she threw herself to one-side and cocked out -no, not that type of “cocked” out- yet another gun. But the man was already gone; he ran away through the hole and into the forest from up above, she looked outside as she watched him go by with disappointment.
“Dammit! Don't you dare think I've given up on you!” She shouted at him as he heard what she said.
“Next time…hunter.”
“Ashitaka? Ashitaka wake up! Wake up right now!” San cried out. The young redhead then looked at San.
“What's wrong with him?”
“He's not waking up!” she then looked at his wounds.
“He's been hit with his vector snakes. He's lucky that it didn't rupture his organs, but he won't survive if he doesn't get help now.”
“I don't need any help from you or any other human! I hate humans!” the redhead slowly stepped back and turned away from her.
“Ironic…”
“What is?”
“You say you hate humans, yet you don't want the one in your arms to die.” San gulped as she knew she was right; she didn't want Ashitaka to die.
“At least let me help you two to get out of here! Or if you're too ignorant and stubborn to listen then you won't get out of here alive! The passage ways are all blocked, so if you got any other ideas please let me in on them.” The redhead spoke ferociously. San stuttered for a moment deciding what to do… what to do… what to do…
“…I don't know human bodies well…please help me.” San hesitantly spoke with a hating look on her face. The redhead then took hold of Ashitaka's unconscious bogy and used her body weight to carry him.
“What is your name, human?” San questioned her.
“…Motoko.” The redhead answered back. She then carried him out from the hole. “Follow me!” San was bout to but heard a faint cry in a corner. She went up to it and dug out the scraps of rocks and wood covering the view. She had her dagger with her and used it to help her. San reached to the other side and found the little girl covered in dirt. The girl looked up at her as if she was going to cry. San didn't what to do, with her dagger in her hand; she was tempted to kill her. But can she be so sick to kill an innocent child. What is she going to do…?