Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Mononoke Rebirth ❯ Tigers going down Fighting. ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tigers Going Down Fighting
 
“I have told all of you, DO NOT make contact with the spirits! Even Kaya knew that without ne saying!” Sasuke growled back.
“I wasn't going to touch him!”
“Not from what I saw!” Motoko then whispered Kaya in the ear to go home with San's brother, whilst her and San stepped away from the two arguers, but Motoko intervened once more.
“Guys, I don't think you should get into anymore fights, I believe you shoul-
“No! I've had it!” Ashitaka then rose up to his feet as so did Sasuke. “I thought I had you going straight after that fight we had before.”
“What's that suppose to mean?” Sasuke growled at Ashitaka into his eyes as he walked up to him fiercely.
“You heard me.” Ashitaka replied coldly. San then tried to get involved, but feared it would cost more damage.
“Besides, what made that ghost so special to you then?” Sasuke asked slyly.
“My father!” San took a deep breath in when he heard those words.
“Then his stupidity runs through your veins then.” When Sasuke spat those words out, Ashitaka turned white as a sheet by the second, and the light in his heart turned into a black viscous substance that unpurified his heart and turned his emotions into stone.
“Take…it…back!” He scolded at Sasuke.
“Never.”
“TAKE IT BACK!” He started to bellow at Sasuke as he walked into him and Sasuke moved back from his presence.
“No!” He hollered at Ashitaka. But then Ashitaka tackled him roughly into his side that made him fall back into the earth. Motoko and San immediately jumped back from the brawl that was happening.
“Stop! Stop it right now!” San screeched out, but was held back by Motoko. Ashitaka and Sasuke struggled to get back onto their feet as they were both grabbing for each other's throats. But then Ashitaka dragged Sasuke back up and slammed his back against the bark off a tree, but was then kicked in the stomach by Sasuke and punched harshly in the face. Ashitaka stared at the ground for a moment with a red rash on his cheekbone, and then gritted his teeth as he exhaled. Sasuke then pushed his body with his on the floor and pinned him down on his pelvis, and hit him in the face once more. Ashitaka then shifted him onto the ground and pinned him down as well and slammed his fist into his stomach. Sasuke winced from the very moment Ashitaka's fist was plummeted into him. So he then flipped him over and thrashed his back twice into the ground, which made Ashitaka ache in his spine.
“Motoko, their going to kill themselves!”
“Don't you think I know that?! But we can't do anything at the moment!” Motoko shouted with worry, but all they could do at the moment was watch.
Ashitaka and Sasuke were still acting like tigers, going down fighting, as Ashitaka was then held by his collars and shoved back to a rock which grazed his back a little. Ashitaka thumped Sasuke in the stomach and kicked him back out into the open. They both then clashed into each other once more and they moved violently to shove the other back to the ground.
“Don't push me Ashitaka! Don't let me release my demons.” Sasuke whispered in his ears.
“Demons? Huh! You haven't seen mine yet!” Ashitaka scoffed back. But then they were then both pulled away from each fiercely, they then slammed their heads to solids that made them unconscious.
“I hope this stops them.” San pleaded.
“I hope so too. But I am more worried about Sasuke; he can't keep his temper as stable as Ashitaka.”
“But I've never seen Ashitaka break like that before.” They both looked at the unconscious bodies and carried them back into the house.
The afternoon was bleak and grey, and there wasn't much life to be spotted in the area. San sat by the cataleptic Ashitaka lying on the floor sojourned. San just stared at him with concern and worries.
Whilst Motoko was in the other room in the same house, but in a darker part of the house, where she looked at Sasuke with distraught but concern.
“I'm sorry Sasuke, but it is the only way you will learn.” She she's him with his wrists hung high but his head laid low. His wrists were tied with strong rope and tied to metal closed hooks on the walls, there was blood dripping silently on the floor, with his grey kimono stripped from him but was left with his black turtleneck on. Suddenly, Motoko felt an energy coming off Sasuke; the vectors started to appear, and slashed the rope into pieces. Motoko stepped back straight away as the bruised Sasuke fell to the floor; the blood was then smeared across the surface. At first his body position seemed typical; dead. But then he picked up his arms and crawled himself slowly to Motoko.
She became frantic and shaken, her face turned pale and her eyes grew small as she steps away from Sasuke in horror. She was then back up against the slide door but couldn't open it with Sasuke noticing; so she just let him come to her, terrified if he's going to kill her or not. But then, as he reached one or two footsteps away from her, he lifted his half bloody face, with the redness dripping from his forehead as he looked up…and said…
 
“Where's Ashitaka?”