Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Mononoke Rebirth ❯ The Return of Sakura ( Chapter 32 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Return of Sakura
 
San still remained sat on her spot when she realizes that she was all chained up by her wrists and ankles. Then a Keirtoro opened the door, she sharply backed away from him and tried to rip the chains from the ground to release herself.
“So you've woken up now; you must be a strong one.”
“Stay away from me human!” San growled hastily at him.
“If's there's any word to describe me, it's not human.” He scolded at her, and then walked slowly up to her as she tried to pull away even further. But then Keirtoro came close to her at a short distance. “And if there's a word to describe you it's not mortal…Sakura.” San gasped heavily for the moment he said the name.
“My name's not Sakura.”
“It is! You know it is!” He then clenched her chin with his thumb and brought her face closer to his. “Do you think that you have seen the last of her when you sent her to the underworld?”
“I've sent her there for a reason; she will destroy you all! Even if you make a deal with her, she won't compromise! But does a HUMAN know?” Keirtoro shoved her face back along with her body and pushed her against the wall with his arms obscuring her.
“That body doesn't belong to you, it belongs to Sakura.”
“Then you're gonna have to try to get it off me then!” San snarled at him with her angry eyes.
“You're right.” Keirtoro smirked at San leaving her puzzled and confused. “I'm gonna have to try.” He then drew out a narrow blade and stabbed it into her forehead. San screeched out in pain as she flung her head backwards. And then flickers of blood and horror slammed into her mind with the pictures of Sakura butchering every human she could find. San then collapsed to her knees and was brought to a silence. A swift wind rushed pass her body when then Keirtoro peered slowly at San.
“Are you there Sakura?” But there was no answer; just San's head hung low not showing her face to her, with her wrists drooped up from behind, leaving her to dream in her nightmarish remedies…
 
The girl, Naru, was still wondering through the forest after she saw “Sakura” killing off the people she had just made company with. Her heart was racing madly and her sweat drops trickled from her forehead. She still ran, until she breached out into the open land. There was a lake there, with a small island up ahead along with a tapered tall tree in the middle. She still quivered and twitched with paroxysm from the horror she saw.
“Oh my God! Sakura killed all those people! How…how...how could she?!” She trembled as she tried to lie still against the bark of a tree. Then suddenly “San”, came running in towards her.
“Naru! Stay still.” She cried out, but her voice couldn't be heard. She stopped near Naru but she didn't look up. “Naru it's me.”
“She can't hear you.” A sinister voice came no too far away; it was Sakura's. San found her leaning on another tree with blood tainted on her clothes.
“Sakura, you have gone too far!”
“Why? Humans deserve to die.”
“Not all of them! It's wrong to take your anger out on people you don't know.”
“One day, everyone will turn on you.”
“I order you to stop!” San tried to hit her, but then her hand went through her body and couldn't feel her skin. She then brought her hand away from her and gasped.
“Have you forgotten? You're not in your body; you're just a spirit, and in a few minutes or so you will disappear forever.”
“No, no you can't let me go!”
“Watch me.” Sakura then leaned up from the tree and turned her eyes to Naru. The twitching of the twigs made Naru turn slowly, and quivered when she saw those red ruby eyes of Sakura. She back away slowly and shook her hands timidly.
“Sakura…what…what a-are you doing here?” Sakura had her fringe covering one eye and the other covered in shadow.
“Liar.” That was the only word that came out of Sakura's mouth. Then San faded behind her and stared angrily.
“Sakura, don't hurt her!” San pleaded to her, but Sakura refused to take it into account, leaving Naru to stay horrified at the façade of her.
“You liar.” Sakura whispered out, and then a gush of wind came roaring pass through her.
“No!” San tried to push Sakura away, but her body just went though her and through Naru's as well; she grunted as she fell to the ground with the poor girl terrified for her life, then Naru ran up towards her and placed her hands on her shoulder.
“Sakura! Why did you kill all those people? Why? Why did you do it?!” Sakura then slapped her harshly across the cheek as Naru then looked back up at her. San growled with pain when she saw that.
“Stop it! Stop it now! If you hurt her, I will…I will…!” Naru looked at Sakura with anguish and hurt as she rubbed her cheek.
“Are you going to kill me too? Please, please don't kill me. Please don't kill me! I'm sorry!” But then a cascade of blood soared out from her body as it was then slashed in half. San's eyes broadened and her breathing stopped when she saw Naru's body fall. The first half fell to the ground, with her hair frizzy and her clothes all dirty. San's eyes still kept looking at Naru's as the sapphire blue turned to sick bottle cerulean. With no light in them, she died in an instance. San gritted her head forcefully and then screamed out in pain as she flicked her head up and gripped her hair.
“Hey, I heard something!” a stranger came running pass, and saw the two halves of the body. “Oh my Go-
But his body flew off before he finished his sentence and rolled into the lake. San looked at the two dead people with fright, and turned sharply at Sakura.
“You…you killed them all.” She quivered as she spoke. `Why did you kill Naru?! She was my only friend!” The blood dripped from her clothes as Sakura then looked up with no emotion what so ever.
“What friend? The only fried had just betrayed you.” San gasped with unbelief when she then cried down at the dead Naru. “Now come sister; we have lots to do.” Sakura then walked away from her leaving San to shed tears over and over again. But then she ran towards Sakura, and managed to topple her over; ending up with her body on top of Sakura.
“Just go away!” San screamed at her, she then began to slam her shoulders against the ground over and over again, with Sakura looking up at her with distraught. “Go away! Go away! Go away! Go away! Just go away!” Sakura then started to cry to as she felt the verbal pain run though her veins. “Please just go away! Go away! Go away! GO AWAY!” The scenery then turned black. San rose up from the ground, with blood covering her clothes. She could feel her nerves again, and the smell of her pelt. She then realized what she done; she made Sakura go away. Then a twitch came from behind her, as she then turned sharply at the shadow behind her. Then came out an enormous white wolf with two amazing tails.
“Mother?!” San tremor.
“My human daughter.” The wolf gasped as well, and then San got up and ran into her soft fur and hugged her.
“You were right; humans are horrible, they treated me differently from the others!” She cried out.
“Now you understand why you can't stay with them.” San sniffled and squinted her eyes.
“I now know what to do with humans.” San whispered gently.
“What is that?” Moro asked, and then there was silence in the forest. But then San's eyes widened with malice.
 
“Kill them all.”
 
Back out of San's head, Keirtoro still looked down at the body of hers and still looked curious at her.
“San?” Keirtoro called but no answer. “San?” Still no answer. And then… “Sakura.”
The her eyes widened with redness in them, and the chains shattered to pieces as she levitated into the air a little, and then stomped down to the ground. Keirtoro chuckled by what he saw.
“Finally.” San looked up with rage in her eyes, as she was no longer San, but Sakura instead; she then smiled evilly and clenched her fists, as she whispered.
“I'm back.”