Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Mononoke Rebirth ❯ Releasing the Hate ( Chapter 33 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Releasing the Hate
 
Sasuke then stopped and gasped into the atmosphere; he then began to get small little seizures that shook him.
“Sasuke, what's wrong?” Ashitaka then took hold of Sasuke as he quivered; he then began to breathe in deeply with paranoia. “Sasuke, has something happened?!”
“She's awake!” He whispered in fear.
“Sakura?!” Motoko exclaimed as she sharply turned to them both.
“There still must be a way to save her!”
“How, Ashitaka? We can't send her back with our normal powers! The only way is that we destroy her body!”
“No! We are not going to let San die too, there must be a way!” Motoko was then brought to her thinking caps as well as Ashitaka and Sasuke. Ashitaka stood upright and thought to himself.
“We can...destroy her soul.”
“What?!” Sasuke and Motoko yelled out.
“That's right! We can remove Sakura from her body, and then San will take control once more.”
“That's even harder than sending her back!” Sasuke argued back.
“It's much better to tear her soul apart than to send her back to the underworld; it's the only way to ensure that she won't come back at all!”
“Ashitaka…” Sasuke walked up to Ashitaka and shook him a little.
“You're talking about our fates here!”
“Look, someone has told me that there's a difference between listening to you destiny, and listening to you heart, well I'm listening to my heart!” Motoko then looked at Ashitaka with sentiment.
“Ashitaka…”
Then suddenly, some of the kodamas appeared through the bushes, with their translucent skin peering though.
“You will all listen to me.” Ashitaka demanded as he walked over to a small hilltop. “Listen!” He then stopped at the peak. “Humanity will look down on all three of us; for them to lead. And what will they see? Three pathetic beings? No…no they will see free souls, and freedom! And Keirtoro will see; that from the strive we create and the rings of our blades he will know what we can do! No matter if we are hunters or killers, man or beast, or mortals or immortals…it can take only three of us…to take out three thousand of his!” Then the spirits roared out from the winds, and crowded round the brave prince. With Moro, Eboshi, and all of the other spirits who have died in vain, along with his father.
“The ghosts!” Motoko gasped.
“They're all with us.” Sasuke answered.
“Everyone…” Ashitaka breathed out loudly, and then looked down upon Motoko and Sasuke, “…Listen to your hearts.” Then all of the sudden, the ghosts have lost their bodily shapes and merged in with the wind, creating a powerful gale. It then swept Ashitaka, Motoko and Sasuke off their feet, and into the levitating skies. They saw the forest from down below and gasped at the amazing birds eye view.
“How are accomplishing this?!” Motoko exclaimed.
“It's the spirits Motoko! They're on our side helping us!” Ashitaka replied shouting back. They all still seemed amazed by this strange supernatural force driven willingly from the ghosts from the underworld.
“There it is!” Sasuke then spotted Irontown from down below, as then soared downward into the danger zone of Keirtoro and his remaining samurais.
 
“Sir!” A samurai then ran to Keirtoro behind him, when the macabre magician smirked with malice. “Sir, you called for me?”
“We need to escort our goddess to her new kingdom.” They both then looked behind and saw the samurais making there way out from the way of “Sakura's” way; she didn't wear her white long top over her violet dress, instead she wore a fine fabricated gown that went just above her knees, with her short sleeves torn at the middle, there was also a black ribbon tied around her waist, and her pelt boots came just below her knees attached together with more ribbon, and the dress itself was a dark mauve color, which shows off her dark imaginations. But somehow she still had the crystal dagger embracing her chest; the necklace that Ashitaka gave to her as a sign of love.
“Are you prepared then?” Keirtoro asked as he walked up to her.
“You can tell your cronies to stop surrounding me.” The samurais then backed away from Sakura when they gave her room to move forward.
“There are three people that will be coming here, one of them I specifically want you to kill; The Emishi prince.”
“Ashitaka you mean?” She then looked down on the crystal dagger and stroked it gently and then looked at the samurais with their sheathed swords in place, and leered with spite. “This is going to be fun.”
 
Ashitaka, Sasuke and Motoko all landed near Irontown; hiding against the walls. They all crowded together in one big huddle.
“How do we get there unnoticed?” Motoko asked. Ashitaka and the others struggled a little, but a kodama came by once more, and then the idea struck at Ashitaka.
A few moments later, he then stood in front of these newly designed gates and looked up.
“Keirtoro!” He called out in order for him to come. Apparently it worked, as Keirtoro then looked down from the balcony with a samurai by his side.
“Shall we kill him?” the samurai questioned.
“I'm here to talk Keirtoro; I want to join you!” Ashitaka shouted out.
“The brat could couldn't handle the big boys now? Hmm. bring him in, but tie him up.” The gates then opened slowly, as then the samurais came and tied his hands with together with his wrists, he hastily and harshly brought him into Irontown. The gate was still left open, and then Keirtoro walked down towards him as Ashitaka stood in his spot. Then he noticed something odd about him; he was smiling, really darkly, as if he didn't care about being tied up. His wrists were close to his chest, and then his eyes started to turn from dark grey, to pale blue. Keirtoro started to fret.
“Shoot him! Shoot him in the heart!” The samurais clumsily got out their weapons, and then small translucent fritters came off from Ashitaka, as he then transformed as he flipped forwards into Sasuke. He immediately broke free from his chains, and then started to kick the samurais out of his way, leaving Ashitaka and Motoko to sneakily enter Irontown.
“Someone stop him!” Keirtoro barked out as Sasuke kept battering soldiers out of his way and leaped into the sky, and as he landed when he rolled, and unleashed his two sais and began to stab and slash. He then jumped into the sky and soared out of site. “Find him! Whatever it takes; find him!” Keirtoro snarled out once more, as the samurais came marching in order to capture the Kira.
Motoko and Ashitaka still remained unnoticed luckily.
“This is going quite well!” Motoko exclaimed as the both smiled a little whilst running, but the three quite large samurais came into their path.
“Split!” they both gasped, when then they both ran through different huts in order to confuse them.
Ashitaka was doing quite well at first, but then when he tried to reach the door, a bullet was fired at the door, and he turned around piercingly and looked at the other samurais; about ten or more.
“Looks like we've got an intruder, boys.” One of the samurais smirked at Ashitaka.
“Please let me pass, and I won't kill you.” He replied.
“Is that a threat?” The samurai then unsheathed his sword and slashed it pass Ashitaka, but he missed yet he made Ashitaka fell to the floor. “As I thought; you're just a repressed freak of a being.” He then guffawed heavily, leaving Ashitaka to stare at the floor, he then thought about what Sasuke had said to him before.
Release you hate.”
Ashitaka's eyes then broadened and turned dark with hate at that moment, and then he rose up from the ground and hung the top of his mask low in front of his face.
“Oh, you want another round do you? Well then, I don't see why not.” He then tried to thrust the sword into his face, but the Ashitaka then driven it away from him and came forward; dodging skillfully away from the blade. “You want a fight boy?” Ashitaka then drew away the top of his red mask; he exhaled as he bent down a little and gripped onto the handle of his sword. He then rushed pass as he unsheathed his sword, brushed it pass the samurai's sword and lacerated his shoulder. The soldier took a couple steps back and inhaled deeply; looking down at the cut sliced through him.
“The bastard cut me!” The samurai screeched out, and then another soldier came forward, and uncased two swords at the ready. Ashitaka braced himself as they encircled each other for a moment. And then the samurai made the first strike but Ashitaka was took quick to hit, and then the dark prince managed to slash his neck as the blood drooled down onto his armor as he fell.
“Oh boy.” The other two enhanced. Then Ashitaka turned around and saw the two quaked in fear a little. He smiled at them darkly but then they smirked back as Ashitaka then sharply looked behind him, and saw more samurais at the ready. Then turned his body round fully and charged at them with his sword ready, and hacked into every one of them as he dodged their blades and cut through their skins. He evaded them and pushed through their bodies with his rapier and thrust one of them out of the way. He then yelled out a warrior cry from behind and shoved his sword into another's stomach and rose it back out. He saw another and attacked another by axing his arm off and leaving him to fall. He then saw Sasuke came rushing pass into the hut he was in.
“Ashitaka!”
“Sasuke!” Ashitaka exclaimed back as he just finished off the last Samurai. He then thrashed its body onto another, and rushed towards them with fury. “This is the last one!” He pushed the soldiers back with the palm of his hand, and then forced his sword through both of their torsos. He growled at them angrily; exactly like Sasuke's vision before.
“Damn this man is annoying! This ought to shut him up!” Keirtoro cursed outside the hut, and then created this bolt of light within the palm of his hands, and thrived it towards Ashitaka. Ashitaka noticed the light coming his way, and then pulled out the sword and aimed it at the light; it then stopped, and transformed into one of Sasuke's sais.
“Sasuke's sai?” He questioned it, as it the levitated towards him. It then dashed to his eye. Ashitaka's eyes broadened, but then Sasuke pushed him out of the way, and the fake sai hit his eye instead of Ashitaka.
“AAAAAAAARRRGGHH!!!” He cried out a hollow scream in agony.
“Sasuke are you alight?!”
“Don't worry; I'll heal!” Sasuke hollered back, as the blood drooled from his eyehole and splattered across the floor, when he pulled the sai out and threw it across the room. “Go! I will be fine! Find San and save her!” He shouted at Ashitaka.
“No! I won't leave you!”
“Go now! I will be fine!” Ashitaka defiantly stepped away from Sasuke and ran out of the room; trying to find Sasuke. The Kira then looked back at Ashitaka as he made a search for San. “You're the only one who can save her.” He whispered silently, and the growled at the remaining samurai. He rose to his feet and chuckled a little; removing his hand from his wounded eye as it healed back to normal. And then he unveiled his vector snakes to them.
“Ready for action?” He smirked at them, and then was ready to cause some bloody mayhem.
 
Motoko was still running from the samurais behind her, but then stopped at her heels.
“This is it; no more running Motoko, show them what wrath a woman can bear!” She thought to herself, and then turned around slowly looking at the men laughing at her.
“What do you think? An exquisite treat?” One of them chuckled, but Motoko ignored the comment. She then grasped hold of the scabre that held her mother's sword, but stuttered for the moment.
“This is for you mother, and father.” She then slowly unsheathed the sword from its case, and brought it out into the open, throwing aside the scabre. The samurais unleashed their weapons too, but Motoko already slashed them to pieces from the beautiful instrument of death she played in harmony with. She slashed their backs and pierced their throats, and even kicked one of them out of the way. She gracefully somersaulted in the air a couple of times and stabbed the samurais in their torsos and let them die. And when she got to the last one in her surroundings, she then sliced him in half vertically.
“Bravo! Bravo! Brave little girl!” Keirtoro exclaimed behind her as she stridently turned back behind her. “I see that you…already did some of my hard work done and I thank you for that. Now surrender.” Motoko shook a little when Keirtoro then unveiled his vector snakes as well. Motoko looked down at her daggers she carried; she took hold of the cloth that carried them all, and flung her baggage towards him as Keirtoro clumsily caught them. She then began to make a run for it with her samurai sword in her hand; she ran into one of the houses and burst through the wooden ceiling and found herself in a small attic. Keirtoro chased her into the house, and her crawling through the boards. He dashed through the vectors through the wood and burst little holes though them trying to hit Motoko, but they were luckily missed. He listened carefully at the moment and heard her knees pressing down on the board. He tried to hit her again, yet the fire only managed to miss Motoko at only centimeters away. He then grew tired of it, and began to hit the ceiling at random places; Motoko covered her head at the moment until Keirtoro stopped. She breathed in and out quietly and tried to look through the holes to try to see Keirtoro; there were a few cuts on her lips and forehead from the splinters that slashed her a little bit. She then tried to silently move out of the house, but Keirtoro found her and pierced his vectors to where she was crawled on top of.
“AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!” She cried out as one of the snakes hit her through the side of her shoulder and her legs. And then there was silence, but drops of blood tricked down from some holes. Keirtoro smiled maliciously and turned away; know that he accomplished to kill one of the three warriors.
 
Sasuke stopped for the moment as he sensed that something has happened. He then sniffed a little and stared out to one specific house.
“Motoko!” he yelled out as he leaped into the sky and burst through the house, he looked up and saw Motoko's hand dawdling lifelessly in front of him. “Motoko I'm here.” Sasuke touched her hand with care and then rose his arms up and thrashed a massive hole through the withered ceiling. He grasped hold of Motoko's sedated body and brought it down onto the ground. “Motoko…how did you get into this position?” He saw the deep wounds she took hold of and the cuts on her face.
“Sasuke is that you?” Motoko breathed out silently.
“Yes, it's me; I'm here.” He reassured her, as he stroked her arms and tore off his grey kimono, leaving on his black sleeveless turtle-neck on. “Ashitaka's finding San. Everything's going to be alright just stay with me.” Sasuke then tore the cloth into small rags and wrapped them round her wounds. And then he carried her by letting her head lean onto his chest and her arm round his neck.
 
It was then early night, and Ashitaka walked round an open silent area of Irontown. With Sakura in a quite far distance in a hidden room, she had her eyes closed, until a ringing noise came to her as she then sharply opened them widely. Ashitaka stopped as he heard the ringing too, and looked up.
“I've been spotted.” Sakura then smiled with malice as small breezes brushed pass her hair.
“Do you really want to kill me that much Ashitaka?”