Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Mononoke Rebirth ❯ Ashitaka vs. Sakura ( Chapter 34 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ashitaka vs. Sakura
 
Ashitaka slowly walked up a small hilltop of Irontown; with his hand ready on his sword just incase. Keirtoro then spotted him on top of a balcony with the samurai that follows his commands.
“What are we waiting for sir?”
“We are waiting to see what Sakura's capable of. If she manages to kill Ashitaka, she shows us that she can kill the whole world of humanity. And then I will take her soul to my superiors and use it to destroy the world myself.”
“But sir does that I mean I will die too?”
“I'm afraid so.” Keirtoro then slashed the samurais head off with his snakes and resumed watching Ashitaka coming forth to Sakura. He walked into Eboshi's humongous office and walked up the stairs as carefully as he could, reaching up to the rooftop above the ground level, where there is a wide space to roam around. He then saw Sakura far away with her mauve dress on and the crystal dagger too. He slowly walked up to her steadily with his hand still on his swords handle, with Sakura watching him bluntly.
“Why did you come?” Ashitaka then stopped at a few meters away from her.
“I want you to release San.” Sakura then blurted out a little laughter and smiled.
“I'd love to see you try.” Ashitaka still looked darkly at her with no emotion.
“You will release San, or I will send you back!” Sakura's eyes then widened and turned blood red. Ashitaka quickly drew out his bow and three of his arrows and fired them at her, but then Sakura's vectors repelled them away from her and snapped in half. Ashitaka's eyes broadened too as then the snakes came his way. He immediately dropped his bow and back flipped away from them, ran round a bent trying to escape from the murderous snakes that Sakura withheld. She then levitated from the ground and floated over a short distance, and landed on foot where she tried to find Ashitaka; he stood behind a small wall and looked at Sakura.
“What has Keirtoro done to her?” He asked himself. But then Sakura was still searching for her target. She didn't know that he was standing behind her at about five meters away, but then he moved back into the shadows taking hold of his bow again, and fired more arrows at Sakura. She quickly turned round and gasped at the arrows aiming for her. She awkwardly stopped them but one hit her slightly; it hit her shoulder as she flew back and landed on her back. She grunted as she knelt back up. But then Ashitaka walked towards her without fear.
“Don't force me to kill you.” Ashitaka snarled at her coldly as Sakura leaned her head low a little, and then began to chuckle. Ashitaka became confused by her activity, when she then sat up and looked at him.
“Do you think you can slay me human?” She looked at him with laughter at first. “I don't know why San let you live.” Ashitaka then gasped heavily as he looked down at Sakura. “SHE SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU WHEN SHE HAD THE CHANCE!!” She screamed at him, when then her vectors roared out from behind her back, and hit Ashitaka in the stomach. The force was so hard; it made him spat out blood a little. He grunted as he was then pushed back to the wooden balcony forcing it to crack a little. The snakes then came out in dozens and kept coming in towards Ashitaka, he tried to block them with his arms, but were then pulled away from his face and the vectors punched him in the cheek, Ashitaka spat out more blood when some of it began to trickle down the side of his mouth, another thumped him again in the other cheek when he then tried to look up. One of the snakes managed to rip his red mask away from him and shredded in the air. Sakura then let go of the crystal dagger, which then slashed Ashitaka's cheek below his eye. He grunted even more as the crystal dagger flew into the sky with blood drops on them. Ashitaka then collapsed his top half of his body and stared at the sky with his grey eyes widened and his mouth gaped open, still with blood drips running down from his jaws. The wind roared strongly along with the vectors of Sakura's still raging on with violence as it began to cluster and shatter the buildings below that fractured their balance. Keirtoro tucked in his head to cover himself from the splinters and wrecked pieces of wood setting impact everywhere. Sasuke wobbled from the shockwave with Motoko still clinging onto his body whilst they grunted and panicked a little.
“What was that?!” Motoko exclaimed.
“It's Sakura!” Sasuke hollered back.
“Then what about Ashitaka?!” They looked at each other and then looked above at the largest house on the roof where the battle took place. The shockwave then stopped at a slow rate. Keirtoro looked up as he saw Ashitaka lying still with the snapped balcony supporting him from the ground.
“She did it! She killed Ashitaka!” Keirtoro cheered a little, and then ran up the stairs to see what he thought he saw.
Ashitaka laid dead-like in his place, with the deep cut below his left eye soaked with blood, there was very little light in his eyes, punch marks across his cheeks, and his jaws gazed unwrapped; he was as if he was completely lifeless. Keirtoro looked down on him and laughed.
“The idiot thought he could take out a god?! Bah! He must have been crazed with folly. Now, about her…” He then looked at Sakura as she chortled too.
“Was that the legendary Ashitaka who thought to be a hero?!” San snickered as she stared at him with amusement. But she then sharply turned a corner when she spotted Sasuke running after her, with Motoko struggling behind.
“Sasuke she's too strong! She will kill you!” Motoko cried out for him.
“Like hell I'm stepping back!” He lowly replied back.
“The Kira!” Sakura then leaped into the sky slashing out her vector snakes within the dense atmosphere. Sasuke soared up unleashing his snakes too, they then collided with each other's violently as they tried to whip and slit each other's limbs and tendons. Sasuke growled harshly at Sakura as he strived to wound her. He then reached out his hands to try to push her away, but one of her vectors swiftly slapped his back that made him wince a little and land to the ground with his feet firm. Sakura leaned on the balcony a few meters away from him.
“Why are you here?! This is NOT your world!” Sasuke howled at her with anger.
“To be rid of humans! They deserve to die! And you should too!” Sakura then harshly pointed at Keirtoro.
“What the hell?!” He snapped at her.
“Do you think I'm stupid; not knowing that after I've dealt with these three morons, you will kill me for your demon's greed of power?! Well, I will make sure, that the demons will tear your soul apart for not accomplishing your task!” She then propelled one of her vectors to his rib cage, but Keirtoro quickly defended it with his own demon magic, yet he was pushed back through the wooden balcony and to the floor. Sakura then piercingly stared back at Sasuke. “You will be succumbed too; aiding and loving a human slut!” Sasuke grew angry and dark when his eyes broadened and his eye pupils turned cat-like as he heard those words.
“You bitch!” He lapsed towards her as he snarled fiercely. His vectors strived to clutch onto Sakura, but then she unleashed hers onto his when then flung him back to the ground once more. He landed still, and looked up, but then, his top body flicked backwards as a quite large rock struck him on the face. Suddenly another larger once was thrown close to him, but then the two boulders were crushed in to dust. The sound of mashing smashing tensed the air, and then Sasuke forced his vicious face out from the mist whilst gritting his teeth intensely. Sakura just looked down on him with no sentiment in the air.
“Do you think that becoming a guardian will make you an immortal?” Sakura scolded at him, as Sasuke stood himself back up.
“I never asked to become immortal.” Then more scraps of wood and stone rose into the sky by Sakura's doing, and was then thrust down upon Sasuke.
“Is that the best you can do?!” He growled at her as he rapidly rocketed into the sky with his vectors. He then looked down as he tried to find the murdering goddess. But she came up behind him as he turned, and then spat blood out as he was punched in the stomach with her snakes. Sakura leaned in a little whilst in the air, and then forced herself back with her arms swaying as she threw Sasuke to the roof.
Keirtoro grunted as he lifted himself back up; his bleached blonde hair in a high small pony tail covered in dirt, and his arm was quite bruised when he fell.
“Damn it!” He cursed, and then drew out one of his small daggers.
Sasuke, on the other hand, grittily stood himself back again, and wiped away the small drops of blood on his lips. Sakura then let herself down softly.
`It's hard to call you a god when you act like a demon.” Sasuke insulted. But moments after, Sakura smiled evilly with canines shown bare. Sasuke then huffed out a breath, and flung himself back as more spears of wood were thrown at him. Sasuke slide to the floor, but then tossed himself back up, and then just missed more spears as he back flipped once more.
“She will be hard sending her back; if she acts this rough she can actually take out my vectors.” Sasuke panicked as he whispered. Then Sakura fired two snakes at his unveiled vectors, and then somehow, and horridly, pushed Sasuke back against a balcony and pierced his two vectors that were sliced off from his body. Motoko fretted in horror when she saw that happen.
“Oh God! Sasuke!!” She cried out. She then saw Sasuke hanging his head low to his chest, as he cross gripped his arms and brought his knees closer to him. He groaned icily as he vibrated in hurt.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!” He screamed at Sakura as he lifted his head sharply and widened his eyes in pain. He then rose up and sprinted to Sakura; unruly of using his powers. She then lifted out one of her vectors, and fired it at Sasuke. His eyes suddenly broadened, as then blood spatter out from the sky.
“SASUKE!!” Motoko shrieked out She then saw Sasuke being strangled by Sakura, and then fiercely thrown back to the roof's floor unconscious. Motoko ran up to him and brought him back with her. She held him close and out of Sakura's way. Sakura then saw Keirtoro jump back up onto the roof with a dagger in his hand.
“I will not be sent to the underworld!” He hollered at her, as Sakura then rose up gales of wind that started to rush through the air. Keirtoro struggled to brace himself as the wind back him down a little.
“Sasuke please stay with me. Sasuke please stay with me.” Motoko kept repeating whilst stroking Sasuke's hair.
“Ashitaka.” He spoke out.
“What?” Sasuke then rose up hurriedly.
“Ashitaka! Where is he?!”
Then out from the broken bits of balcony, crawled out Ashitaka with the crystal dagger in his hand. He grunted as dirt smeared across his cheek and blood dabbed his lip a small amount. He looked up and saw Sakura in front f him brewing up a tempest. He then rose up from his place, and began to run. Keirtoro saw what he was doing and tried to do the same, but Sakura's force was still too strong for him to bear. Sasuke and Motoko looked up from behind and saw Ashitaka with the crystal dagger in his hand and dashing towards Sakura.
“Ashitaka!” Sasuke cried out from him to stop, but Ashitaka still kept on running. Sakura was still blinded by rage to see Ashitaka coming up towards her; but it was then too late. Ashitaka had grasped a harsh hold of her waist and stared into her eyes; they were still blood red.
“You're not San!” He growled at her, and then stabbed her in the side of her ribs with the crystal dagger. He didn't stab her in the heart because it would kill Sakura and San, but just enough to kill just Sakura. The wind then stopped with the wolf girl's body leaning over the edge of the roof; her eyes were broadened and lost the light of life from them. Ashitaka then grasped hold of her body and pressed it close to his, as then he felt that his mind was then turning into subconscious like Sakura's, they slowly leaned over the edge, and with his vision turning black, he heard the sound of Sasuke shouting for him blur away.
“Ashitaka! Ashitaka!” Sasuke cried out or him, but there was no answer; just Ashitaka closing his eyes and squeezed cheek to cheek with Sakura.
“Ashitaka! Ashitaka! Ashitaka…”