Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Mononoke Rebirth ❯ Lexis of Love ( Chapter 35 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lexisof Love
 
When Ashitaka's world became black, it then woken him up to a surreal sky with mixtures of blue and sparkling of the stars above. He became confused, wondering what new world he was dragged into, and then he saw the face of the wolf girl looking down at him whilst she sat on top of his pelvis.
“Stay away!” he panicked.
“It's okay Ashitaka, it's me; San.” The wolf Girl spoke back in a cool, soft voice. Ashitaka then stared closely into her eyes; they were merged in the color of grey.
“Then, where am I?”
“Your in the dormant mind of my body; the lair where you can dream forever.” Ashitaka looked around his surroundings, and found out that it was somewhat at nighttime, there were long meadows of blades of jade that swayed in harmony with the silent breeze, nearby was a navy ocean mottled softly with the midnight blue of the sky, and that he and San were in a small flower bed of ruby flowers and quartz of sakura floating on the ground. He also saw that he didn't have a kimono on, or his blue sleeves; just his trousers and shoes on, with San assembled on top of his pelvis as he also saw her wearing a white dress on that came above her knees and with a bare chest. He then looked around her side and saw the drapes reaching up to her thighs, and her skin was glued with petals, as he slowly looked back up, he saw her cleavage bare from her dress, but he ignored that a little bit and looked up at her face; he saw the tender smile she had, the rosy blush within her cheeks, and that her emotions were calm and lovable. “This is a place where you can be set free. Without any boundaries; no demons, no pain, no ache.” San then calmly placed her hands on Ashitaka's chest and felt it gently.
“So…am I dead?”
“No. You're just passing through here.” Ashitaka then felt a slight touch in his right hand beside San's thigh; he opened his hand and found the crystal dagger floating into the atmosphere, but the red string was still wrapped around his finger. “But I don't want you to go yet.” San spoke sadly towards him. Ashitaka then looked up and see the water and the moonshine reflecting and glistened in her eyes. “I can't believe I'm saying this to a human but…you've found me again, and…I don't want you to lose me once more.”
“It's alright.” Ashitaka then caressed her hand as he then lifted his back from the ground. San leaned back a little when Ashitaka stared deeply in her eyes. “Thank you.” San then clutched his hand a little more as they felt their embrace.
Then the sky merged from midnight azure, into crystal heavens of amethyst. Ashitaka and San were then spotted lying on a slanted hillside of indigo blades of grass, with Ashitaka's head laid upon San's abdomen, he also had his hand on it, as well with San all relaxed and calm; a reaction he though he would never see in her.
“When my father died, Kaya, my sister, was the only relative I could cling onto. But then, when I was exiled, everything was lost from me. Yet I know that I will be given something else in return, and when I met you…you changed my life forever.” San still smiled calmly at Ashitaka when he softly whispered to her.
“You fell in love with me didn't you?” San questioned him, but Ashitaka sighed and refused to reply. “Why can't you say it?” San then tearfully asked him once more. Ashitaka looked up to see the moans in her eyes.
“San I…” But then the scenery, and San, dusted away into ash, leaving Ashitaka alone in this lonely darkness. “What?! What is this?!” He yelled to the air. Suddenly a gush of wind dashed behind him and forced him to collapse to the ground flat. He grunted as he fell with his sleeves and kimono back on, and then he heard a faint sinister whisper in a corner.
“You coward.” Ashitaka then looked up, and saw the unmerciful Sakura standing above him. “You've have been feared by many humans, yet you can't be brought to your knees by one girl. Hm…ironic.”
“You! Why are you here?” Ashitaka hesitated at her.
“Didn't San tell you? This where I have been laying hidden for the last five years.” Ashitaka then lowered his head to the ground and shivered tremendously. Then small droplets of dark red trickled down onto the ground. Ashitaka grew curious of the liquid.
“Hey!” He then heard a male voice so similar to his, so he looked up, and hen perceived the demon that had tormented him back before; the scar that overtook his body, the black hair, the red eyes like Sakura's, and to not also mention a bullet sized hole though his stomach, the same type that shot through Ashitaka once. Ashitaka winced and stumbled to back away from him, whilst the demon strode forwards to him.
“It's hard to believe that I have to torment a human.” The demon lowered his head towards Ashitaka's. “But then you shouldn't have killed Nago, shouldn't have you? Knowing that there would be a great burden upon you for killing a god, it's no surprise that you should be punished.”
“I have been punished enough.” Ashitaka argued back. But then, he felt a churn in his insides, and then felt a filth that trickled up his throat. He suddenly began to vomit out blood. He quickly covered his mouth as his eyes widened, but the blood refused to be postponed. His hair was then pulled up by the forceful grip of his inner demon, with the drips of nausea dribbling from his lips.
“I hardly doubt that; humans like you have always tampered with us gods and demons. You even interfered with a man you nearly killed you.” Ashitaka felt even more ailing from those words. Then he felt a soft touch of fingertips stroking his chin from behind; it felt familiar, but his face was then harshly twisted to behind him as he then saw Sakura; the heinous `bitch' of a God.
“You thin your worthy of having San?! You've got to be kidding me! You can' even kill me properly!!” She then slammed Ashitaka to the floor violently when he grunted in ache. He laid there dead a little, but then let out a silent moan as he brought himself to his knees, and wiped away the blood the soaked his lips. He then looked up and saw his demon once more, when he then knelt down to his level.
“You should know by now; this world no longer belongs to you or your pathetic race. Let us step in and lead this earth to salvation.”
“Why? So you could gain your revenge? What kind of a God do you call yourself?” Then the demon gave him a harsh slap on his left cheek, which made Ashitaka bruise a little, but he still kept staring at him firmly. Yet then he was pulled in by the collar closer to the rotten face stained with the curse of the inner demon.
“You ignorant piece of waste, Do I need to repeat myself? Humans can't out rule a god, or a demon; it is visibly impossible to do so.” The demon then pushed Ashitaka away from him when the poor human squinted his eyes. He looked back up only to see Sakura in the demon's place.
“I will rid of all humans on this earth, and create a green paradise where I and other inhuman beings live in.”
“By killing humans? We need to keep the world at a balance! That means that man and beast must coexist together, war and death doesn't solve anything!” Ashitaka argued back.
“But war and death is what you do best!” Sakura then turned pale with her vicious lucid vectors swarming from behind and smothering her, then this bundle of slither rushed harshly through the prince as Ashitaka tried to cover himself away from the vibe that came dashing through like a flock of angry birds, then it stopped at a quite near distance in an immobilized status, the black poisonous leach then slurped it's way from the ground, molding into the form of the demon again.
“Ashitaka, you still don't know how to kill Sakura yet don't you?” he saccharinely questioned him, Ashitaka sharply turned around with his eyes still widened with frustration.
“I think I know now.” He replied back in a mere whisper.
“Well then, you must realize by now that we…” The figure of the demon blearily and ghastly transformed back into Sakura with a swipe of the snakes.
“…are both connected.” She finished the sentence off. Ashitaka looked weakly into her eyes, and noticed that they were the same as the demons. He growled maliciously with macabre and thrashed his hands round her throat with animalistic rage. Sakura squealed a little but then chuckled wryly. “Ashitaka not so hard…I much preferred it rough.”
“Silence! I've had enough! Now, let go of San!” He clenched his fists tighter as he saw the demon again in his grasp.
“If you kill us…you will kill San too.”
“San and Sakura are completely different, so I'll be killing YOU instead.” Sakura grunted again as her face began to go paler than her usual paranormal appearance.
“What do you want?!” She spat at him. Ashitaka looked down slowly with depression, and loosened the grip smoothly, with the demon's appearance now staring at him, but with the hands still clutched around his neck.
“Family. That's what I've always wanted. I want to love, but every time I grow close to them, they are taken away from me. That's why I can't even say to San that I…”
“Don't say it.” The demon scolded at him.
“I can't believe that words so simple can come out in such difficult terms. I must have been a fool to have not seen it coming. San is the most beautiful woman I've known; I want to share my life with her. We belong with each other. I must say it.”
“No! You must not! Please!” the demon pleaded.
“I give you my heart San, and…I can't believe it is so hard to say that I love you.” Ashitaka paused for a moment and gasped a little. “I love you. I love you.” The demon and Sakura became frantic and shrilly.
“No!”
“I love you San. I love you…” Tears then began to trickle down his cheek as his tone grew deeper. “I love you. I love you. I love you…I LOVE YOOOUUU!!!” Ashitaka then crushed the demon's throat when then a flash of light scorched on them both. Ashitaka finally woke up back into the real world. With `San' falling away from him but he grasped her back into arms with despair, when he also then saw the two other demons began to wither away and scorch in this light that was a fire in disguise. The two of them screamed in pain as their souls perished in the flame.
“What happened to Sakura?!” Motoko fretted.
“He did it! He tore her soul apart!” Sasuke smiled a little.
“NO!” Keirtoro panicked at his stared into the blazes of the dying demons. He collapsed to the floor in horror, whilst Ashitaka wrapped San's wound and breathed in her scent, when he then stood upright, with San being held up in his arms, along with her limbs sticking out and her neck gracefully leaned back in the air. Ashitaka looked down at the unconscious San in a bleak yet beautiful way.
“What have you done?!” Keirtoro growled at him fiercely, but Ashitaka walked on pass him without any emotion shown to him, until he finally spoke.
“I've killed Sakura, and now you will never hurt any of my friends again.” he quite coldly replied. Keirtoro looked down upon himself, and began to laugh wryly hidden beneath his breath, and then it roared out slightly as it caught Ashitaka's attention a little.
“What's so amusing.” He spitefully asked.
“Did you forget? I still have powers.” Keirtoro then lit up his hand with a bright red color and threw the light to some of the houses in Irontown; there was then a fire that grew upon the hay on top of the roofs. Sasuke and Motoko spotted the fire too, but somehow the flame didn't burn the hay, instead it dashed down near to the entrance of the town, and blocked it with it's fierce flames, along with other secret passage ways out of there; even the tunnels down below. “Now no-one will get out!” Keirtoro resumed his chortling. Ashitaka looked down at the orange haze in the breeze.
“You monster!”
“This is what happens when you mess with someone like me!” the cold magician spat out as he rose back up and snarled down at the young prince with a passed out girl of the wilds in his arms. Ashitaka held her neck up and pressed her head t $his chest to protect her. Sasuke then ran back up to him frantically.
“Sasuke!” Ashitaka panted out. Sasuke ran up to him, but then he suddenly slowed down when he spotted a manly figure behind Ashitaka at not too far distance on the roof; his skin was translucent, and there was no light in his eyes, it could only mean one thing.
“Ashitaka! Run!” Sasuke panicked and then pointed behind him, Ashitaka sharply turned and saw a spirit who looked so much like him, but wit his hair in a small ponytail. “It's a demon!” But Ashitaka stared closely at the spirit.
“No, he's…” Observing the figure, the spirit then sprinted towards him with a sense of anger in his eyes, but then he didn't hit Ashitaka as the prince pranced away from him; instead the ghost caught Keirtoro, and stabbed his right hand through his chest, and dug out a black light that glowed deeply, until it died slowly. Keirtoro stuttered and tried to wheeze in air as he crumpled back down to the floor.
“My…powers…!”
“Are gone?” Sasuke walked up to him with no emotion in his eyes. “I think I can take you out.”
“No Sasuke.” He then turned he head slowly to Ashitaka. “He's been punished enough for what he did, let's go; we can take out the fire instead.” Sasuke then walked away from Keirtoro as Ashitaka looked down upon him once more and gradually turned and walked away. Keirtoro then spat out a heap of laughter and choked a little.
“I finally remember you now!” Ashitaka ignore what he said and carried on walking. But then another speech drooled out. “Your father begged for life with a young boy in his arms; you were the young boy weren't you?”