Princess Tutu Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Tutu: Rebirth of The Swan ❯ Rewrite ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Belive me. If I owned Princess Tutu the THE ENDIND WOULDN"T HAVE BEEN THE WAY IT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

********************************* *************************************************************************** *************************************************************************** **************
It was early afternoon and as normal the crows began to gather in small groups around the city walls. It was still early in the day and the crows numbers never grew larger until after the sun had set, but many people still feared them even during this time. Then the site of a child came around a corner and in to veiw. But this child was not unknow, it was the young Fakir, walking around the city scaring any crows that he would come across. "Thats right you stupid birds get outta of here!" Fakir shouted as the three crows flew away. The young Fakir looked adorable crossing his arms and grinning."That makes about 27 so far."He said to himself happily.
Fakir loved scaring the crows and for the last few days that was all he did.
But today has going to change with a chance encounter.
As he walked around the town for little whall he soon came to a simple park. He was about to leave when the sound of someone sobbing caught his ear.
Fakir walked up a small mound towards a large tree surrounded by small purple flowers.
Sitting on the other side of the tree was a little girl maybe two or three years younger then himself. She was dressed in a white and pink dress, her shoes were little pink dancing slippers, her hair was a dull creamy dark pink, and was tighly woven in to a long briad. She was sitting in the featel possion and was weeping softly.
"Hey don't cry. Whats young? " Fakir asked smilling at her caringly. The little girl rasied her head up to look at worried boy.
He could see that her big wide blue eyes were filled with tears and red from crying. He also noticed a stuffed yellow duck doll in her arms.
"I can't find my Mama and Papa!" She sobbed.
"Don't cry anymore and I'll help you find them." He told her kneeling down. "You..*(sniff)*..will?" She asked as her tears began to stopped.
Fakir nodded, "Yep." Then reached out his right hand to her as he stood up. She smilled at him and took his hand with her left. .
Fakir walked hand in hand with the little girl as they headed towards his house through the town. She made sure to stay close to Fakir and clutched on to her duck doll tightly. As they came apon Fakirs house , turning the bend, Fakir saw several figures, two women and three men. One woman had long beautiful spinich colored hair, and wore a simple purple dress, his mother, who was comferting the other woman. She to had long beautiful hair, except her hair color was pure white with a pink tint, and tied at the center by a pink bow. Her attire was a lite blue skirt and white long sleaved shirt with a black corsit. She looked very upset. Besider was a man that could have been Fakirs adult twin. He wore a white long sleaved shirt, and dark blue vest, with black pants. He too looked sad. Fakirs father, a handsome, shot brown haired man, stood beside his wife wtih his arms crossed talking with Charon who stood beside him. His father wore simallar attire as Fakir would wear in the futuer. A tight fitting long sleaved black shirt and matching pants.
"Father! Mother!" Fakir called out to the group, the little girls head buried in his right arm. The groug looked up. And the sad tears on the unknown man and woman turned happy. "Baby!" The woman yelled. The little girl looked up and began to cry. "Mama!! Papa!!!" She cried back dashing away from Fakir and into the open arms of her mother and father. Fakir was prasied for looking after the girl. And for several weeks the the little girl and Fakir were always togather, completly insperrable.
That was until that tragic night.
The tragic end that Fakirs parents were given plaied its sceen once again. Held in Charons arms Fakir stood looking still at the remains of what just happen to his parents when he heard a little voice. "Papa what happen?" It was Fakirs little friend reaching the top of the stairs. Her father was there in the doorway behind Charon, pained at the site in front of him, such as that he couldn't stop his daughter from witnessing it either. Then Fakir yelled out! "No don't Look.."

"..AHIRU!!" Fakir sprange up from his bed in a cold sweat, and takening in deep breaths."A...dream? Fakir said himself calming down. Fakir returned to his pillow and glanced at the slightly open window curtains and could see clearly that it was still late in the night. He gave a sigh as he turned over to his left side and smilled. There sleeping soundly on a pillow was a little duck. But not just any duck, this was Fakirs nearest and dearest friend, Ahiru. Several weeks ago though she wasn't always a duck, oh no. This duck inperticular had risked her own neck by becomeing a human girl, just to bring a smille to a lonley prince. And after several hardships and near tragic events her goal was met, but with a price. She gave up her human form just to end the story happily for the Prince and her dear friend who became his Princess. She selflessly gave up her own happiness only to give everyone else their lives back, but only two though more or less were gipped. Those two were Fakir and Ahiru herself. Though the promise to each other was being kept, the two were closed off from each other by an invisable unopenable door.
Fakir cared greatly for Ahiru even though she was a duck. Having her near him everyday was what made him smille, but when every his mind would drift about how he felt when he held her back then or when his daydreams of how happy the two of them could be if she could have remained human, it on made him feel farther and farther from her. And now with this annoying dream he was having for the past week caused him even more pain, but once he looked at his beloved friend, the gentle sprite that caused his stone heart to melt, the first female he had ever become close to, he smilled. And tonight wasn't any different. He moved Ahirus little body closer to him and fell alseep once more.
****************************************************** *****************

The next morning Ahiru awoke to Fakirs sleeping face. But this time she wasn't scared of were she was. Her mind had settled in the past few weeks, and she was now comfertable finding her self beside Fakir in the morning. Of course she had woken up in other places too. A few times she woke up on Fakirs head and several times on top of his chest. But for the past week she had woken up looking at Fakir. With his arm around her Ahiru felt safe and happy. The morning light came through the curtians and danced on Fakirs face. "Fakir...He's so handsome.." Ahiru thought as she blushed. *QUA!* "Why am i thinking that! Sure Fakirs good looking but he's Human and I'm....!"Ahiru said shacking her head a bit, and then calming down tought again."I..I'm just...just a duck.."*Quack....* Ahiru looked down, having any kind of human affection towards Fakir only made her sad, but no matter what she felt and knew what she couldn't feel, that all vanishied when Fakir smilled at her. Still looking down and away, she hadn't noticed that Fakir had began opening his eyes. "Hey....Ahiru." Fakir said softly. *Qua!* She gasped and turned her head to face him. He sat up, and got off the bed, stretched, and turned to Ahiru. "Come on." Fakir said to her. *Quack!* Ahiru happily replied. She walked to the beds edge and flew down. Fakir opened his door and walked out with Ahiru following behind, down the hall, and to the bathroom. Fakir went in first and closed the door to do his business whall Ahiru sat by the door. After a few minute Fakir opened the door and Ahiru went in. "When your done come done stairs for breakfast." Fakir told her. *Quack quack.* Ahiru answered and Fakir closed the door, not completly though, just enough so that Ahiru had both time to herself, and could could get out. Fakir didn't want to treat Ahiru like someones pet so he came up with a little place for her to do her business. There were three parts to it. A very soft sand litterbox was the start, next a wash tub of water was her sink, and then she dried off in a nest of towels. Fakir made sure Ahiru was treated like a princess. Now that Ahiru was a duck again he knew it was his newest duty to protect and cherish her like a human and not treat her like an everyday pet.
Arriving in the kitchen after a few minutes Ahiru ate breakfast with Fakir at the table peacefuly, and then it was time for school. Fakir did still attend the his ballet classes, and now that he was the best and only male in the expert class he didn't have to arrive until nine in the morning. Before leaving for school he would carry Ahiru to a pond near by. He gave her a pat on the head and made his way to the school. Ahiru did feel sad to be away from Fakir, but she new that if she was ever frighten or in danger Fakir had told her to come straight to the school. But normaly she hadn't every needed to. So she just went about a ducks life and swam around the pond until she fell asleep.
****************************************************** ********************
The sight of the pond was soon covered in white mist. Ahiru alone on the pond could be seen foating on the water, until her eyes caught a sceen.*Qua?* Towards her a ways two figures appeared. The figures became clearer to show a young man and woman, they danced togather like lovers would, but what made Ahiru's eyes go wide was that the mans figure became clear enough for her to make him out. It was Fakir, and thought she wasn't as clear,Ahiru could tell the girl looked nothing like her human form. "Fakir...?" Aihru spoke as her eyes began to fill with tears. Fakir dipped his partner, and as soon as they had appeared, they were gone. Ahiru was greatly saddend, but she still held back her tears. "I can't cry, I can't. I'm a... Fakir is a..." Ahiru said not being able to finish her sentence. "What a poor little love sick duck."
A girls voice was heared and Ahiru snapped out of her sad state. *Qua?!* Ahiru said. "Am I roung?" The female voice asked.
Then a dancing figure appeared coming towards the little duck.
"Oh, I am right! This reminds me of something, but what?" A young woman appeared dressed like Princess Tutu.
But the tutu she wore was blue and her hair though long and colored a creamy lite chacolate, it was still in the headdress just like Tutu.
Her eyes were like emeralds, this woman was clearly dripping with the nobility of a real princess.
"Who are you?" Ahiru asked. "That doen't matter right now. What you should be asking is. Who are you?" The woman returned Ahirus quiestion.
"I'm just a duck." Ahiru answered. Then the girl began to dance. "A duck you say. A simple duck? How is that someone like you is nothing more then a simple duck?"
She asked as she danced on the waters surface. "But I am a duck." Ahiru answered."A duck? How can a duck have the spirte and will to dance ballet?
Or even have dreams and hopes to dance with a human man? The womans quiestion made ducks eyes go wide as she though of Fakir.
"You have lost something great. And if you don't have it returned to you you will lose the one you cherish deepest by another or ....."
The womans dance ended and vanished in to the mist.

************************************************************************ ***

Ahiru awoke on the pond alone and frighten. She quickly jumped out of the pond and began running as fast as she could towards the school. Meanwhall Fakirs day was done and was headed towards the locker room when he saw Pike and Lillia, Ahirus old friends, they were having point lessons that day and it was painfull.He saw them resting their poor feet and could hear them talking. "Man, Ahiru better come back soon or class will never stop being boring." Pike said. "Yes, the joy of sharing the pain of point and seeing her face would be just wonderful with cute litte Ahiru!!!!" Lillia cheerfully stated. Fakirs eyes had gone wide, as he was dum founded as to what the two girls had just said. "How...? How can they remember..? Ahiru!" Fakir soon paniced in his thoughs as he ran to the locker room to change quickly. Outside Ahiru had hadn't even reached hafe way to the school when the mystery girls quiestion keep entering her mind. The thought of lossing Fakir was ripping her to shreads, and before she new it she had returned to the pond. "My human form...Is that what I lost?!" She though as she continued running towards the pond as fast as she could run as a duck. "I don't! I don't want to be separated from Fakir ever!" Ahiru yelled out in her thoughs as she began to glow.
"I want to stay with him! I want to be with Fakir! I want..... TO BE HUMAN FOE HIM!!!!" A bright blue glow suddenly shot out from the pond. Fakir nearby running as fast as he could say a pillar of blue light and only though of Ahiru.
Fakir soon arrived at the pond, the light was gone and the little duck he cherish could not be seen. "Ahiru! Ahiru!! Where are you? AHIRU!" Suddenly a figure appeared from behind the reeds. Tears began to swell in Fakirs already wide eyes. There in front of him stood Ahiru once again in her human body covering her chest with her hands as water dripped from her hair and skin. "Fakir....I promise I will never leave you. Never for the rest of my life and after."

**************************************************** *************************************************************************** **********************************************************************


Thats Chapter one!!!! How did you like it? Chapter two will be out soon. Remember to review. Thank you for reading my fanfic. ^_^