Princess Tutu Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Tutu: Rebirth of The Swan ❯ Begin again... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
************************************************************************ *********************************************************************
Once apon a time, a man died. But thought his living form was gone, his spirte had a plan for the afterlife.
The man's spirte wonderd around looking for idea's for a new story and instead found something that could be used for a story he never finished .
His desendent had gone mad with jealousy over another in the city and wrote a tragic story, a curse, in the process of writing.

A child is born in loving bliss.
Its mind to be filled with horriffic events.
The fillings to forget will be its downfall, turned to the animal it bonds to.
The story yet happy be.
To end this tale love will be its own tragety.

To love a nothing.
Will turn love in to nothing.
Darkness will reveal the horriffic events.
Tears will shead, from returned memories.
If love is shared and bleeds over the blade of blue.
What comes of it........What will be true?

But the curse was to late. The one the tale was meant for moved from the town, so the curse was unused.
But the curse was kept safe by the man after his desendent past away,
and after several years the desendents the curse was intended for returned, and were exspecting the birth of their first born.
On the evening of the birth the man that was said to have died...........could be heard laughing in the shadows.

********************************************************* ******

Ahiru's words struck Fakirs heart, and before he knew it the two were sharing a warm embrase. Ahiru blushed as she felt Fakirs strong hands on her bare back pull her close to his body. She inturn put her hands on his chest and found her head snuggeled in to him. "Your human. Your human again." Fakir said softly. Ahiru smilled a sweet smille. "I can't beleive it either. But I'm so happy." Ahiru answered takening in a deep breath and releasing a sighing. There embrase was lessend and the two looked in to each others eye's."Fakir.....", "Ahiru....." Their thoughs made them start smilling and blushing togather. Then it happen. The two suddenly remembered that Ahiru was naked! Fakirs face went red like it normaly did seeing her nude, and Ahirus intire body blushed like it did the first time Fakir saw her. She covered herself with her arms and squated to the ground as Fakir turned away. Then Fakirs school jacket landed on Ahirus head. "Put that on, quickly will you." Fakir told her. And with a giggle she stood up and put on the jacket. Fakir reached out his hand and Ahiru took it as the two quickly began the walk towards home.
When they arrived home the first thing on Fakirs mind was to find Ahiru some cloths. Entering his room the two of them were in for a surprise. On Fakirs bed was a girls uniform and several boxs with femal items and clothes. Fakir turned bright red when he opened up the box,unknowingly, filled with panties and bras."I'm gonna leave this to you." And with that Fakir quickly exited the room. It didn't take long for Ahiru to find places for her new cloths, and after finding a robe to wear it took even less time. The sun had set, and Fakir returned to his door to check on Ahiru after he washed and dressed. "The baths ready for you." Fakir spoke through the door. "Okay!" Ahiru replied cheerfully. Fakir walked away down the hall and down the stairs, stopped and smilled, the thought of Ahiru in his bathtub made him blush as he walked in to the kitchen. Upstairs Ahiru admired her human body in the bathroom mirrior. She looked herself over and noticed that she had a more mature figure then originaly. Her breasts were bigger, her hips were more rounded, and she was toned from head to foot. And she was loving it. She blushed bright and giggled to herself when she thought what Fakir would think about her. And with that entered the tub and sunk in to the hot water.
Down stairs, an hour later, Fakir had finished making dinner when Ahiru entered in to the kitchen. Fakir looked up and blushed. Ahiru looked like a princess in her nightdress. It was long, down to about mid-ankle, long sleeved, with ruffles and frills, and colored a beautiful creamy white. Her hair even looked brighter and glossier.
The two ate their meal peacefully talking and laughing over events in the past several weeks, and how that Ahiru had quack out in the bathroom and remained in her human form. They went on for a few hours, even after the meal was over, and as the two cleaned the dishes togather. When bed time came Fakir through himself on the bed, that had strangely looked a bit bigger, and prepaired to get comfertable when Ahiru crawled in to the bed from the other side. Before Fakir could say anything Ahiru cut him off.
"We shared the bed when I was a duck, so..This should be even more fun right?!" Fakir nodded his head and Ahiru snuggeled beside him happily and soon fell asleep.
Though it took Fakir a little more time for sleep to find sleep, but once Ahiru moved her head to Fakirs chest, he smilled and fell in to a peacefull sleep.

************************************************************ ********

A room came in to view, purple violet sheet like drapes were everywhere. But in the center of the room was what looked like a crystal clear pond.
Then suddenly the same young women who had appeared to Ahiru in her dream appeared at the waters edge stairing down in to its depths.
As she smilled a drop of water fell from the darkness above in to the pond, causing it to ripple.
And then an image appeared of that of Fakir and Ahiru sleeping like newlyweds in their bed.
The girl smille became even brighter, when a mans voice rang out.
"I knew it!" The voice began, as the girl looked up."I knew it! I knew it I knew it!"
"You know what?"
The girl asked.
"I knew you couldn't help but to get involved! Turning that little duckie back in to a human!"
The voice replied.
"Is that so Mister, "I think I'll interferer with Fakirs dreams"."
The girl replied.
Then a young man appeared laying in one of the drapes like a hammic.
His arms behind his head, and his left leg over his right, crossed.
He was very handsome. His hair resembled Fakirs, only it was jet black.
He was smirking at the girl, and his blood red eyes could pirce right through you.
He wore a white frilled and ruffled,puffy,long sleeved shirt that revealed his chest, and black pants with a matching belt, with a gold buckle suited him.
"Okay you got me. Were both guilty. So sue me."
He said closing his eyes as he spoke again.
"The story is over..."
The girl smilled and looked back at the ponds image of Fakir and Ahiru and replied as the surroundings began to vanish in the darkness.
"Let it now Begin............"

*************************************************************************** *

The next morning Fakir awoke in an empty bed. He looked around the room and soon noticed that Ahirus nightie was on the hanger to her school uniform. He knew she wouldn't go off on her own her first day back as a human, so he simply washed up and dressed in his own uniform, and headed downstairs to the kitchen, where he could smell something good. Fakir was surprised at what he saw on the table. A complet breakfast for two was already, and there at the stove was Ahiru in a little apron.
Fakir smilled as he watched her. Ahiru felt someone in the room and turned her head towards Fakir. "Oh! Good Morning Fakir! I made breakfast! Come eat!" Ahiru said cheerfully to him. Whall eatting Fakir couldn't beleive how good the food was, nor the fact the kitchen wasn't dirty or in ruines, or the fact that Ahiru was eatting meat, sausage no less! When he asked her how she did all of this, she replied."It just came to me all of the sudden! You know I didin't think meat tasted so good!". Fakir smilled and returned to eatting.After the dishes were cleaned and put away, Fakir and Ahiru locked up the house and began the walk to school.
Entering through the school gates, Ahiru never exspected what she would see. Many groups of girls either had angry or sad faces as they watched Fakir walk in to the school with a cute girl. Ahiru felt a little uneasy, but she wasn't the only one. Fakir glared at many groups of boys making eyes at Ahiru. He frightened away a vast number of them but the ones that he didn't scary off only moved him closer to Ahiru, and that made her blush. As they reached the girls locker room Fakir told Ahiru that because the advanced class would be dancing with her class for a whall, that he would help her with her dancing for as long as she wanted him to.She smilled and nodded at him. When she thanked him, her blue eyes caught Fakirs and it made him blush. He began to walk to the boys locker room as quickly as he could, leaving Ahiru smilling happily, and to the locker room. Then she opened the door.
""Ahiru!! Your Back!!"" Yelled Pike and Lillia as they ran to her. "I heared your came in to school with Fakir?!" Pike said headlocking Ahiru. "Oh yes! A battle! A Battle! Its been so boring with out you Ahiru!" Lillia happily said. The girls in the locker room were all wanting to know where Ahiru had been and how or if any of her ballet skills became any better. Ahiru couldn't beleive that they all remembered her, but because she was human again she though that maybe she should dwell on it. Her friends wouldn't give up. They kept asking questions about everything. "what did you do to get that body?!" "How did you hair get so nice?!" "Did you do whall on your training?!"
"Can you dance on point yet?!" Question after question was all she could hear, and it got worst when she revealed the beautiful white and pink tinted advanced class liatar, with matching toeshoes. Ahiru was the most shocked, for all see knew she still stunk at ballet, let alone be worthy of toeshoes. But before she could do anything a girl from the advanced class arrived. "Ahiru, Neko Sensei needs to see you." The girl spoke. Ahiru and all the girls froze, but Ahiru stood up and headed to see her teacher.
The class was in the middle of stretching when the right side of the doubledoors opened. In walked a man in a green and black liatar, He had short purple hair, and it was easy to see that he was whell toned for ballet, but was a bit creepy. Low and behold it was Neko Sensei as a human. Fakir noticed that Ahiru wasn't there yet and was worried, until. "All right class gather around and be quiet, please!" Neko Sensei spoke out. Soon everyone, but Ahiru, were sitting infront of their teacher. Neko Sensei cleared his through. "Now as many of you know Miss. Ahiru has returned to us from out of town. But because her unattendince she will be allowed to give us all a demonstration of her skills thus far. Mr. Fakir please stand up." He stood."You will be Miss. Ahirus partner for this demonstration." "Yes sir."Fakir replied. "Miss Ahiru you may enter now." From behind the closed door came Ahiru dressed in her liatar, and matching toeshoes. Fakirs was speechless as he watched her walk towards him. The two came togather and Neko Sensei gave the signal to start the music.

****************************************************** ***********************************
Fakir and Ahiru just looked in to eachothers eyes as they began a dance that rivaled even the dances that Mytho and Rue had done.
Fakir couldn't beleive how beautiful Ahiru was, or how graceful she was as she danced perfectly on point like it was her secound nature.
"When did this happen? When did she become as heavenly as a Princess?" Fakir thought as he lifted Ahiru above him.
"Fakir... He looks so handsome when he smilles like that.
This feels better then when we dancesed before.
His grip is so strong and gentel, it feels like I'm dancing in the clouds."
Ahiru thought to herself as she felt her heart begin to beat faster as their chests met in an embrasse.
Before they new it they found themselfs dancing the same dance as the one that Princess Tutu and Prince Mytho danced after the return of the heartshard of love.
Then Fakir watched Ahiru dance happily with Mytho from a distance, and Ahiru though focused on Mytho would galnce at the knight all alone.
But now the two were togather and the feelings the two had bottled up inside were now flooding out to each other and to everyong else in the room.
It was like watching a practiced ballet as Ahiru and Fakir danced it the musics, from Sleeping Beauty, perfect to every note to a key.
The emotion coming through from the two was to hard to put words to. So much so that everyones eyes were filled with teares, whiched blured the ending.
With out thinking at the finial pose the two embrassed and soon their eyes were locked on to each other.
They blushed and moved closer as they felt their lips begin to touch, ending the dance with a sweet first kiss.
But it was broken when the applause rang out and tears flowing, Ahiru pulled away from Fakir to blush deeply, as Fakir smilled a slight smille and gave a lit blush.
When suddendly thunder was heared ouside and seeing this Neko Sensei dismissed class on account of the soon to come storm.
But strange words rang through Ahiru and Fakirs ears unawear of the class leaving.
"The story is over..." "Let it now Begin............"

*************************************************************************** *****************************************************************8