Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Mary Had a Little Sue ❯ You Have Is-Sues ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I have to thank dragonnan on the Psychfic forums for coming up with the drug use thing.
 
Oh! I checked Francesca on the Mary Sue Litmus Test. She was so positive it was scary.
 
Shawn was still thinking about the flash drive that Demonic Chaos had discreetly handed him as the trio walked into the station. In fact, he was so focused that he almost didn't hear Juliet call out to him. He looked up quickly, quite obviously startled. “Hey, Jules.”
 
“Shawn, are you okay?” the detective asked him, after briefly greeting Gus.
 
“I'm fine. The spirits are just really talkative today.” He managed a grin.
 
Juliet looked unsure about his reply, but took notice of Francesca before she could say anything about it. She smiled at the newcomer and held out her hand. “I'm Detective Juliet O'Hara. It's nice to meet you.”
 
The Sue looked down at the extended hand with disdain. “Francesca Aiko Elric von Periwinkle III, Shawn's true love,” she responded, violet eyes flashing dangerously at the other woman before she draped herself all over the psychic.
 
As said man tried desperately to pry the offending female off of him, Gus sidled up to the shocked detective and murmured, “She's a Mary-Sue.”
 
Juliet's understanding was visible in her expression.
 
“Spencer!” Lassiter's voice was enough the startle the Sue in her attempts to engage the psychic in a passionate kiss. Shawn took this opportunity to escape from her clutches and hide behind the Head Detective. The older man was about to say something else when he managed a good look at Francesca. He stared at her for at least a full minute.
 
The remaining three exchanged worried glances, obviously concerned that he had fallen under Sue-sickness. “Don't do it, Lassie,” Shawn cried, “She's a Mary-Sue.”
 
“Is that what they're calling them, now?” With only a few quick strides, Carlton had grabbed a hold of the von Periwinkle girl and began dragging her to the interrogation rooms. “So, you want to tell me what drugs you're taking before I turn the voice recorder on?”
 
Shawn, Gus, and Juliet stared at the retreating figures for a moment before the psychic remembered something. “Hey Jules? Can I use your computer? I have a flash drive to investigate.”
 
Review?