Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Mary Had a Little Sue ❯ Mary Popsin ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Poor Lassie. Apparently, he knows nothing of Mary-Sues.
 
“What is it?” Juliet asked, the computer screen lighting up her face.
 
Gus leaned closer. “I think the flash drive is full of Chaotic Demon's fan fiction. But this is strange. One of the character's name's is censored.” He pointed at a sentence. Sure enough, the line read “Without bothering to look behind her, @%&$$ ran off into the crowded marketplace.”
 
Shawn frowned. “There has to be a clue somewhere.” He skimmed through the contrived writing, muttering to himself. “Berlin… the Pope… Mr. Malediction… demons…” He groaned in exasperation. “This is ridiculous.”
 
“That girl,” Lassiter's voice announced from just behind them, “is almost definitely on drugs.”
 
The psychic rolled his eyes. “No she's not. She's just a Sue.”
 
“Then explain why she told me such a ridiculous background story.”
 
Gus spoke up. “He already told you. She's a Sue.”
 
“And this Mr. Malediction character?”
 
The younger three blinked before turning to look at the screen as one.
 
“Oh shit…” Shawn exclaimed brilliantly.
 
Gus and Juliet could only nod dumbly in agreement.
 
Review!