Ragnarok Fan Fiction ❯ Ragnarok-Conquest ❯ Bloody Beginning ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Ragnarok Online Fanfic


“Welcome to Prontera”

That sigh hung over the gates of Prontera City for the past 20 years. A lone figure walks into the bright city. Children running amongst the adults, seemingly blending in, shops flooding the streets.


“With a new day comes great happiness and it all ends with darkness and regret?? Yeah right…,” the lone figure removes his cloak and walks into the heart of Prontera. He wears armor as solid as dragon scales.

Within the endless crowds of Prontera, a thief, with little understanding of those around him stirs up what he thinks will be his ticket into the wealthiest man in Prontera.

“Hehe, lets see if this thing really is worth all that zeny…” the thief removes a branch from his pocket, a dead branch.

The thief throws the branch to the floor. A small explosion occurs and a dark aura sweeps Prontera city. Within the smoke of the explosion a dark figure rises to the sky.

“WOW!! An evil druid… but that means… RUN!!!!!!!!!” a man wearing glasses yells it to the crowd.

The earth rumbles as the druid casts a spell. With a crack, large jagged pieces of stone pierce the ground and kill anyone who was within the area. “Call the Knight Chivalry, this monster is slaying the townspeople!”

Our hero, the lone figure turns around. He has dark brown hair and has triangular markings on his face. He removes a thin but very sharp sword and charges at the evil druid.

The Knight Chivalry arrives riding their Peco Peco, large swift birds that walk on the ground rather that fly. The Knights charge at the druid with their spears. The lone figure too charges for the druid. One by one, the knights were knocked out by the druid's more powerful spells. The citizens of Prontera run and scatter as only the lone figure is left to deal with the monster.

Within the confusion, the thief who summoned the monster pickpockets all the run past him. A girl with long black hair and notices this but concentrates on the druid. Only three people remain on the street, the lone figure, the girl with black hair and a red haired knight. The three ready their skills. The lone figure lunges at the druid. All three yell out their skills, as that was the only way to activate them.

“HOLY CROSS!!” The lone figure draws a cross on the druids body with his sword and the wounds flash with holy power. The evil druid screeches in pain.

“SOUL STRIKE!!” Multiple spirits appear from the girl's hands and converges the druid's body.

The knight now charges the druid with his spear and yells, “PEIRCE!!” He stabs the druid and the spearhead pierces through the druid's body and with a great moan, its body vanishes.

The druid was defeated but it left something behind, a book. The lone figure picks it up and examines it. He keeps it in his inventory.

The knight rushes off to aid his comrades. “Who are you? I have never seen that skill before…” asks the girl.

“Me? I'm well… Ginzu Arai. As for the skill, it's not the most powerful.”

“Yes it is, well, as far as I know. Well, my name is Ryogi.”

“Nice to meet yo…oh no…”

Ginzu finally notices the amount of bodies piling up in Prontera City. Many of them are normal people, a few knights lay dead in pools of blood. Those who ran returned for their loved ones.

Yells and moan could be heard throughout Prontera. All could hear as clear as a bell the yells and sorrows of Prontera's People. “Why did this happen to us?!?!?” “Why not some other person!” “Wake up!! Please…” Anywhere you turned you could see, this was probably Prontera's most bloodiest incident.

A young white haired man in black races to the scene.

“What has happened here?? A boy called me here, saying that there was a monster.” Asked the man in black.

“A thief summoned an evil druid using a branch of dead tree.” Says Ryogi, hoping it will help.

“Hrmph, we'll apprehend him later. I, Rev. Father Belthezor must resurrect these innocents”

He walk over to each body and reads something under his breath, after this ritual, the bodies would start breathing. The one who died were resurrected. “Truly a great man you are Belthezor. Here, take this,” an old man walks up to the priest and hands him a bag of Zeny.

“Thank you Belthezor, forgive me but I have nothing to give in return except my sincere gratitude,” the red haired knight says, kneeling in front of the priest.

“Don't worry Usher, all is well. I do not expect rewards.” Says the priest with a smile.

Ginzu walks over to the priest, “Hello Belthezor, do you still remember me?”

Ginzu looks at Belhezor straight in the eyes. “Well, do you??”

“I haven't forgotten, thanks to you and your friend, Prontera is once again peaceful. So, How have you been?? I haven't seen you since the crusader test!”

“I've gotten along fine, oh, this is Ryogi. I met Belhezor when we were both … what did they call us?? Noobs??  Yeah. Since we were noobs.”

Usher smiles and Ryogi giggles away. The four of them talked through out the night, as if there was no end.

************************************************************* ***********

“Damn Knights!!!! That Evil Druid would have succeeded in eliminating majority of Prontera's Guard if it wasn't for …him. The Crusader and Wizard is no surprise but that knight, he has a way with his weapons that I have not seen in a long time… MUAHAHAH … He will be mine…again.”

***************************************** *******************************