Ragnarok Fan Fiction ❯ Ragnarok-Conquest ❯ Having Fun ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Part 6-Having Fun

Flex runs off towards the Geffen Tower, sweat running down his neck. Judgeman and the others wait at the inn. He carries scrolls and books with him. He enters the tower and head to the top. When he reaches there, he finds Nazreen.

“What are you doing here? This place is only for wizards…” Nazreen's sentence was cut off.

“And those who want to be wizards,” Flex said it and was frustrated, he though that Nazreen was a snobby wizard because he can cast different spells than he can.

“Yeah, yeah, hurry up and do the test,” Nazreen was edging him on.

“Gimme a sec,” Flex wanted to prove himself. He had wanted to be a wizard since he became a magician. He tried for the sage test but failed.

He talked to the staff and began the test, he had to gather items and pass a quiz. Then he had to fight off four elements of monster. First was fire. His Frost Diver skill was his most powerful one he froze all the monster and casted Thunder Bolt, Destroying the frozen monsters.

Now it was water. He used his Thunder Bolt skill and killed most of them, He was running short of time, each round he had only 3 minutes to kill the monsters. He casted Thunder Storm and killed multiple monsters and ended he round. Each time a round took place; he could rest and reheal himself.

He third was Wind. He didn't have any spells that had an earth element, all he could do was use stone curse to hold them in place and pummel them with appropriate spells.

Finally, the Earth element. He casted his Fire Bolt and Fire Wall skills, the monsters were burnt to a crisp.

After the test, he talked again to the staff and was an official Wizard, he received a Magical Book so that he can learn new skills, he also received new clothes, He was now dressed like Nazreen.

“That was slow. I did it faster that you did, HAHAH,” Nazreen was feeling cocky today.

“Heh, so what if you did it faster, I'm better!” Flex was feeling confident.

“So… you think you can defeat me in Pvp? Lets go!”

******************************************************* *****************

They readied themselves and rented the fighting square. The others got tickets to see them fight as well. They were teleported to the area. Nazreen quickly casted Frost diver and continued with a Thunder Bolt. Flex evaded the Frost diver but felt the full impact of electricity running through his body. Flex casted Lord of Vermillion. The whole area was under fire, Nazreen was hurt but the flames never touched Flex. Nazreen poured a White Potion on himself, recovering the wounds. They both used Quagmire, decreasing heir movement and casting time. Many other people had come to see them fight. The seats were filled. The two were casting like there was no tomorrow. Suddenly, a voice could be heard from the crowd.

“HEY! This fight is boring! Lets spice this up shall we?” The man threw a dead branch on to the battleground. Like before an explosion occurred but something else came, not an evil druid.

A large purple caterpillar like worm appeared. The second it appeared it attacked Flex and Nazreen. The man that threw the branch disappeared.

“FLEX! NAZREEN! RUN! ITS AN ANCIENT WORM!!!!!” Ryogi yelled out to them.

The Ancient worm attacked. Nazreen was injured, and he used up another one of his potions. Flex casted his spells but they didn't have any extra effects like extra damage. He Ancient Worm was static for a moment but then four red worms like the Ancient worm appeared, Argiope, a more common specimen.

Flex and Nazreen casted Firewall so that the Worms could not attack.

“How do we get out of this? We can't hold on forever,” Flex was thinking of ways to get out.

“Get ready to cast Jupital Thunder,” Nazreen warned Flex.

Nazreen was casting again, and yelled “STORM GUST!!” Like before a blizzard froze all of them, including the ancient worm. Flex now understood, he casted the most Wind element spell, Jupital Thunder. A Thundercloud appeared and a Thunder bolt hit the worms and knocked them all back. The Ancient worm was still alive although its minions were dead. Nazreen took this opportunity and casted “Heaven Drive,” multiple jagged rocks appeared below the worm, rised up and pierced the worm, its blood spewing out. It died of loss of blood.

The two of them fell to the ground because of exhaustion. Both of them were quiet.

“Congrats, you two killed an ancient worm, don't you want to pick up those slotted boots?” Belthezor had appeared behind them and pointed to the shoes covered in blood.

*********************************************************** *************
The two of them argued about who should take the shoes.

“You should! You are the most experienced of us!” Flex was determined to give it to him.

“NO! Consider it your graduation gift,” Nazreen was tired about fighting.

“HEY! If you two don't want it, might as well give it to me!” Blade had appeared in between them. He grabbed it and ran.

“HEY! GIVE IT BACK TO NAZREEN!”

“NO, GIVE IT BACK TO FLEX!!!”

Blade was running as fast as he could. He suddenly tripped and fell, which was strange for a thief. He looked at his foot; a trap caught it.

“That's what you get for stealing! Just like last time! HAHAHAH!!!” Judgeman apparently set traps around the inn.

To be continued…..