Ragnarok Fan Fiction ❯ Ragnarok-Conquest ❯ Ying and Yang ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Part 5 - Ying and Yang

In the dead of night, Usher awoke in the inn that they stayed at. He got up and looked around. Ryogi and Nazreen were asleep on chairs next to Usher. Belthezor and Ginzu were missing.

“What the, how the hell am I…” Usher got out of bed and looked at Nazreen and Ryogi, she was leaning on Nazreen.

Usher got up and readied his armor. He brought his sword and left the inn. Nazreen and Ryogi didn't notice him.

************************************************************* ***********

“It's been a long time since we did this,” Belthezor said in an attacking stance.


”Well, so what!” Ginzu charged at Belthezor and hit him on the shoulder.

Belthezor was injured but blood didn't come out. He casted is holy light skill and hit Ginzu. Ginzu was flung back with great force.

“Your Holy Light wont work well on me. My Faith protects me!” Ginzu charged towards Belthezor and used his Holy Cross skill. Belthezors clothes weren't even ripped but he fel to the ground.

“Phew….. Pvp with you has been fun, but my life units have run out, meet you outside,” and with that said, Belthezor disappeared.

Ginzu walked out of the door and returned to the inn where they stayed at, Belthezor sitting down having a drink of Yellow Potion. Usher suddenly appeared.

“You are alright!” Ginzu and Belthezor rushed to Usher.

“Its not like anything happened,” Said Usher as he continued to walk towards the entrance.

“Hey, where are you going? Its too late to go out adventuring,” warned Ginzu.

Usher kept walking. As he got outside, screams of terror fill the streets. More Mini Baphomets had arrived but with a fully-grown one had arrived as well. It was exactly like a young one only bigger.

The Baphomet attacked the three of them. They evaded but the Baphomets scythe was to long and cut through the inn, destroying it.

“No!!! Nazreen and Ryogi are still inside!” Belthezor yelled to the others. Ginzu raced back to the destroyed inn to rescue their friends.

A party had started fighting with the Baphomet, Judgeman's Party. Blade kept attacking but the Baphomet paid no attention to him. White Dragon casted Holy light hoping to drive it off. Flex casted all his spells until he was out of energy. The Baphomet was still standing strong. Judgeman kept using his Falcon to attack. Usher now charged with his Flamberge. Usher attacked it multiple times but it was still too powerful. The Baphomet was now angry, it raised its scythe in the air and a red glow appeared above them. Flames came pouring down on them, burning them to death. Belthezor tried to go and save his friends but the Baphomet was too fast. Its scythe pierced through Belthezor ending his life. The flames finally stopped. Usher was still standing strong. He kept bashing the Baphomet but to no avail. Ginzu and Usher were the only ones left.

Ginzu was still searching the ruins for Nazreen and Ryogi. He found them dead, killed by the crashing ceiling of their room. He turned back at the Baphomet. Although Usher was fighting it alone, he was keeping up with the Baphomets attacks. Something came over Ginzu, a bright blue light emanates from his eyes. Ginzu unconsciously gets closer. As he got closer, Usher's eyes were glowing red, much like Ginzu's. Their bodies had an aura matching their eyes. The aura grew bigger, and as Ginzu's blue aura hit the Baphomet it disintegrated. Usher's aura was burning everything around him. As their aura's combined, an explosion of white light occurred.

As the explosion occurred, everything that the Baphomet destroyed was repaired, and the dead were resurrected. The light starts to fade. When the light was gone, all were alive. Ginzu and Usher fell to the floor, now without their auras.

*********************************************************** *************

A dark creature guards the entrance. Inside its master is waiting. A man waits for an opportunity and strikes the creature. It disperses. The man walks into the darkness. A blue light grows from within, a man wielding to black swords attack but was brought down as well. The man continues onward, his sword glows of holy power. He finally enters the sanctum. A dark and large figure appeared, but it wasn't what he was hunting.

He attacked; his holy sword damages the creature. It counters the attack. Two of them kept fighting but not winning. The man charged, a holy aura emanating from his whole body. He hits the creature. A bright light engulfs everything and the dark creature and the man disappear.

******************************************************* *****************

Ginzu wakes up. The others around him. All still alive. Usher was in a bed next to him.

“GINZU! You are alive! I thought the Baphomet would have killed us. I don't really remember how we won because it turns out all of us became unconscious,” Ryogi was yelling out.

“You were lucky to be alive my friend,” Belthezor now was smiling but he frowned once more looking back to Usher.

“Hey! I though I might visit you when you were out cold,” Judgeman and his friends next to Nazreen.

“I don't know how me and Ryogi survived, we woke up and the inn we were staying at was destroyed!” Nazreen was confused.

“It doesn't matter. We survived, that's all that matters,” said Ginzu with a smile. He got out of bed and walked outside, his body didn't seem to get hurt whatsoever.

Many questions filled his mind, who was the man in his dream? What was that aura? Why did Usher have one as well? How did they survive? He saw them get killed. What was the white light? What happened to the man in his dream and the dark creature?

Ginzu looked outside from the roof of the inn. He looked at a completely perfect town. He wondered, was it a dream? Couldn't be, they said he Baphomet attacked. He knew one thing; this power he may hold is the key to life. But Usher's seemed to destroy everything. What would these new powers be? Would Ginzu and Usher be able to control it?

To be continued…